GUILTY NJ - Autumn Pasquale, 12, murdered, Clayton, 20 Oct 2012 *teens arrested*

Zero - you are still near le? Is there a direction they would like us to go? Technology? Friends? Friend's parents? Habits? Likes? Rumors?

Or should we start looking at the people that live around the area? (Would they like us to dig & then call stuff in? Sometimes people shut down with police but will have loose lips with strangers.)

From what has been passed down the grapevine they are staying local.

Now food for thought. That post was at 2:21 and LE knows the location of the phone the time of the upload. Which if you look at the map. Gives us the perfect triangular location of pins.

Zero did you get verified as a insider.?? I thinks thats a rule

This is more to the mods, if one of us were to run that photo through a program to extract the data from it, could we use the location data (assuming it is there)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No they had to get the warrant for FB to release the geocaching

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

what is the date and time on the "singing girl" is it after she went missing?

Nellie it was posted immediately after the find Autumn Pascale facebook page was set up yesterday if I remember correctly.

I know a lot of her last exchanges on her facebook page were posted on the find Autumn FB page there by friends who could see her interactions.

I haven't been over there today but I'm pretty sure if they are still there they would be at the bottom of the Find Autumn Pascale FB page because those friends were on top of it all quickly and wanting to know about anything her regular friends did not recognize.

Don't know if this helps or not.

So...Im assuming they have probably found the bike,otherwise LE would have given "us" more info about it..a picture etc.

MOO...and all that good stuff.

Yes, that post with the time stamp is key.

Well according to the presser today, there was one last ping at 2:27pm. So was it also from this person's home? Or was that video uploaded to her FB after she left? At least they should be able to narrow down the time frame and the last known location from this info.

MOO

Ok I missed the geocaching info. Is that a geocaching place there where her ping triangulation is?

Nellie it was posted immediately after the find Autumn Pascale facebook page was set up yesterday if I remember correctly.

I know a lot of her last exchanges on her facebook page were posted on the find Autumn FB page there by friends who could see her interactions.

I haven't been over there today but I'm pretty sure if they are still there they would be at the bottom of the Find Autumn Pascale FB page because those friends were on top of it all quickly and wanting to know about anything her regular friends did not recognize.

Don't know if this helps or not.

I also noticed posts indicating that LE were not pleased with this and that they also do not want the word that she is missing being spread by public FB walls. Supposedly they claimed that it is more of a hinder than a help. They want people to spread the word through phone calls, private messages etc. Not through public FB walls. This info was posted on her stepfather's wall and relayed to the Find Autumn FB page.

Waiting on there approval

From Clayton NJ Autumn's command post

Thanks so much for taking the time to get verified. I hope you are approved soon so we can use your insider info without having to consider it rumor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Waiting on there approval

Awesome:) And Welcome to Websleuths, home of the best hard working sleuthers on the Internet:)

Well according to the presser today, there was one last ping at 2:27pm. So was it also from this person's home? Or was that video uploaded to her FB after she left? At least they should be able to narrow down the time frame and the last known location from this info.

MOO

Problem is that final ping might have been the completion of the upload to fb. But if anyone has listen to reports there is a reason they are could concentrating so hard on the park. It all falls back to the triangular pins.

From what has been passed down the grapevine they are staying local.

Just what I thought. I'm searching addresses & acquaintances of those addresses surrounding the last known area she was in.

It will be warm tomorrow & I think the next day. Have le thought about using one of those ultra sound whatever thriller call boats to scour the lake across the street from that bar? Well, not directly across from Gleason's but you know where I mean.

Zero - did you really mean geocaching or did you mean gps info? Geocaching is a hobby that I do and I really can't relate this to Autumn missing. I am feeling like a bit of a muggle (geocache term).

I also noticed posts indicating that LE were not pleased with this and that they also do not want the word that she is missing being spread by public FB walls. Supposedly they claimed that it is more of a hinder than a help. They want people to spread the word through phone calls, private messages etc. Not through public FB walls. This info was posted on her stepfather's wall and relayed to the Find Autumn FB page.

That info I referred to in my post was posted on the Find Autumn Facebook official page about the singing girl and a text message. I don't know about any personal pages.

Edited to add, I was on the Find Autumn FB page 5 min after it was developed and saw the info I was referring to.

So the real question here is who is CeeCee?

Is Cee Cee really singing?

this pic put hairs up on my neck..

and the words "Cee Cee singing" sounds ... I don't know... Wrong!

JUST MY OPINION

Nurse..I see you ... your map is in my signature line now (in case there are any updates that can be added). Not being pushy or anything but really feel that time is of the essence here - we are pushing past the 48 hour mark now.

Damm, where are you Autumn?

I have no idea how any of the mapping works but is it possible that somebody can mark on a map of the area where the privately owned hound got a hit on Autumn's scent at a Sunset Avenue small bungalow in Franklin Township behind Gleason’s Place, a bar on Williamstown-Clayton Road.

BBM is respectfully snipped from nursebeeme's earlier post.

Never mind my above post. I had to step away from here for a few minutes and didn't realise that this had been posted about already. So ignore my post. Sorry.

Ok I missed the geocaching info. Is that a geocaching place there where her ping triangulation is?

:) Geocaching has been done for years to track movement & possible location. Since there were posts on FB, it means Internet would be used. Geocaching would use ping triangulation within each post finding an ip from where the Internet was accessed, whether by cellphone or pc, etc. this wouldn't be the geocaching game done outside by groups of people, but rather the method describing the term. :)

Ping triangulation is cell reception not data. That's how it gives you a triangular pattern. Based off of 3 towers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maverick3710
Back