Identified! NJ - Blairstown, Cedar Ridge Cemetery, 'Princess Doe', WhtFem 14-18, 36UFNJ, peacock skirt, Jul'82 - Dawn Olanick *charges*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I checked the Princess Doe website and Patricia Vaughan is not listed on the ruleout page. According to a Source at NamUs that CarlK knows, Patricia has no known dental work. On the Princess Doe website, it looks like she doesn't have any dental work either.

Attached are both a Picture of Patricia and the reconstruction of Princess Doe.

The heights are off between Princess Doe and Patricia by a few inches, but I believe the time frame and other characteristics could add up.

Patricia.jpg Princess Doe.jpg

I had compared Patricia to the girl found in a steamer truck in August 1982 in Frederick MD. She was ruled out from dentals.

What do you all think? I know someone else suggested Patricia, I think this could be a match!!

Oh my gosh, why hadn't anyone picked up on this already? Excellent find!!!!!!

Oh my gosh, why hadn't anyone picked up on this already? Excellent find!!!!!!

I just looked at Princess Doe's NamUs page. It does say that she has had some dental work, a few fillings... UGH!! I still think this should be looked at.

I have seen mistakes in dental rule outs before!!

https://identifyus.org/cases/1513

Patricia isn't on the ruleout list in NamUs either.

Here is an article that I found from yesterday. http://www.longislandpress.com/2012/09/24/tests-confirm-princess-doe-from-arizona-lived-on-long-island-2/

“We know that from 10 months to 7 months [prior to her death] she lived in a particular region of the United States which they refer to as Region 1, which covers a good portion of the northeast and some of the mid west,” said Speirs regarding the hair sample testing. “And then at approximately 7 months to 5 months what we discovered was that she was definitely transient. She went from one particular region of the United States to another which is Region 2. And for the last five months she was in Region 2 of the United States which puts her in the northeast area.”

Speirs said one of Princess Doe’s teeth was also sent out for isotope testing, which gave investigators an idea of where she spent her early life.

“We’ve determined that there’s a potential she could have come from the Midwest area meaning, quite honestly, Arizona is what we’re focusing on now,” said Speirs.

More at link

I found a clearer picture of Amy Yachimec who has been mentioned as being Princess Doe.

Amy Yachimec.jpg Princess Doe.jpg

FaceComparisonPrincessDoe-e1348494250315.png

I agree with Angie4b1g and airplanelamp about Amy Yachimec resembling Princess Doe... and Amy is from Arizona, where the above article states they are thinking Princess could be from.

A segment about Princess Doe is supposed to air on Friday, September 28th on America's Most Wanted at 9pm EDT. AMW spent several days in Blairstown and the surrounding area producing the segment and also attended and filmed the 30th memorial service back in July. Please tune in!

A segment about Princess Doe is supposed to air on Friday, September 28th on America's Most Wanted at 9pm EDT. AMW spent several days in Blairstown and the surrounding area producing the segment and also attended and filmed the 30th memorial service back in July. Please tune in!

Pdoe,

What is your take on Patricia Vaughan and Amy Yachimec possibly being Princess Doe? I check out your website quite often. Thanks for caring about her so much.

Here is an article that I found from yesterday. http://www.longislandpress.com/2012/09/24/tests-confirm-princess-doe-from-arizona-lived-on-long-island-2/

“We know that from 10 months to 7 months [prior to her death] she lived in a particular region of the United States which they refer to as Region 1, which covers a good portion of the northeast and some of the mid west,” said Speirs regarding the hair sample testing. “And then at approximately 7 months to 5 months what we discovered was that she was definitely transient. She went from one particular region of the United States to another which is Region 2. And for the last five months she was in Region 2 of the United States which puts her in the northeast area.”

Speirs said one of Princess Doe’s teeth was also sent out for isotope testing, which gave investigators an idea of where she spent her early life.

“We’ve determined that there’s a potential she could have come from the Midwest area meaning, quite honestly, Arizona is what we’re focusing on now,” said Speirs.

More at link

I think their explanation could be a bit clearer. The last time I looked at a map, the "midwest" didn't include Arizona. And is the northeast in Region 1 or 2?

I wonder if he meant southwest instead of northeast when he was talking about region 1.

For something truly horrifying, check out the facebook page of the one, Mrs. Donna Kinlaw. She is the wife of Arthur Kinlaw who is the probable murderer of Princess. Scroll down through the posts. She has some upsetting stuff on there.
One of the posts is "How not to hide a body"????!??!?!?!?! Another she threatens the life of a co-worker. Real piece of work. I think she got off way to easy for her part in those murders. No justice for the victims. Sad.
home.php

I found a clearer picture of Amy Yachimec who has been mentioned as being Princess Doe.

View attachment 26904 View attachment 26906

View attachment 26905

I agree with Angie4b1g and airplanelamp about Amy Yachimec resembling Princess Doe... and Amy is from Arizona, where the above article states they are thinking Princess could be from.

Amy fits rather well with the timeline developed from the hair, doesn't she? The beginning of November 1981 is 7 months before she was killed. Then in transit for a couple of months. If she arrived in Long Island in January, that's 5 months.

She's the right height, weight, age, coloring, has pierced ears...

I think their explanation could be a bit clearer. The last time I looked at a map, the "midwest" didn't include Arizona. And is the northeast in Region 1 or 2?

I wonder if he meant southwest instead of northeast when he was talking about region 1.

Ha I thought about that too carbuff...

Pdoe,

What is your take on Patricia Vaughan and Amy Yachimec possibly being Princess Doe? I check out your website quite often. Thanks for caring about her so much.

Amy definitely needs to be checked out. She fits in several categories. I will take a closer look at Patricia Vaughan.

I will make sure we get the information represented clearly on the website in the next week or two. There are a lot of different things going on at once and I need some time to get things sorted out. Thanks for your interest and patience!

I will make sure we get the information represented clearly on the website in the next week or two. There are a lot of different things going on at once and I need some time to get things sorted out. Thanks for your interest and patience!

Thank you for your prompt responses and attention to detail. :)

It's awesome that you have a website for this poor girl. I hope she is identified soon.

I definitely think it could be Amy Yachimec! Everything fits. Age, weight, height, everything. The resemblance is uncanny--in fact, when I pulled up Amy's photo and compared it to Princess Doe, I got chills.

Wouldnt it be something if it was Amy??
Has this been submitted yet?

I'm not sure if it's been submitted. I do know that if you put all of the parameters of what we now know about Princess Doe--probably missing from Arizona circa '81 or '82, 14-18 yrs. old, 5-5'3, 98-120 lbs.---into NAMUS, Amy is the only result that comes up. Hopefully someone from LE will eventually check NAMUS out. If they haven't, they're not doing their job, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24