GUILTY NJ - Brendan Creato, 3, found dead in Cooper River Park, 13 Oct 2015

12032015_brendan_creato.2e16d0ba.fill-735x490.jpg

I'm anxious for new updates as well. I haven't found anything regarding suspects, but interestingly, I did find that the Dr. that penned a letter to the editor saying basically to "relax and trust the system" apparently had accused the ME of taking shortcuts with autopsies.

First article of Dr. Speth saying the ME in this case has history of shortcuts: http://www.phillyvoice.com/questions-linger-about-death-and-investigation/

Second article about Dr. Speth's "backtracking" his comments: http://www.phillyvoice.com/lawyer-questions-selective-disclosure-information-creato-case/

more info about Dr. Speth:

Dr. Pete Speth, a former county medical examiner accustomed to dealing with grand juries in death investigations, says the lack of an announced finding or an indictment “says something” about the stalled status of the case, with neither a natural cause of death announced nor the declaration of a homicide.

“The absence of an indictment tells me the answer is up in the air and there is not enough information to make an arrest,” said Speth, who has confidentially been told some details of the investigation, though he has declined to say who spoke to him or what he was told.

Someone with knowledge of the investigation has shared secret and sensitive investigative information with Speth, the former Gloucester County medical examiner. Speth won’t say who told him, or what was said, though he confirmed the conversation on Nov. 12.

"Unfortunately, Dr. Speth seems to have more information from the investigators than Brendan's family has. Since it seems he believes that the as-yet-undisclosed cause of death is unnatural and would lead to an indictment, it's something the family – and the community – should know," Fuschino (DJ's lawyer] said. "I am concerned, though, that this information is coming not from the prosecutor's office, but from someone the investigators consulted.

http://www.phillyvoice.com/creato-death-investigation-beginning-feel-cool-case-50-days-later/

Omg...

Oddly, a man with an unexpected connection to Brendan Creato’s mother, Samantha Denoto, was wearing tan pants and a yellow sweater that day, according to a neighbor who did not want to be identified.

The man lives on South Park Boulevard -- less than a half a mile from where the boy’s body was discovered.
The man is Peter J. O’Connor, a prominent lawyer known for pushing the Mount Laurel decision requiring set-asides for affordable housing.
O'Connor is also Denoto’s boss, the founder of the Fair Share Housing Center in Cherry Hill.
He matches the general description of the man seen pushing the carriage, as well as having apparently worn clothing of the same description as the man.

http://www.phillyvoice.com/creato-death-investigation-beginning-feel-cool-case-50-days-later/

Yeah, this. Whaaaat?!

Something really hinky is going on but I cannot figure out what it is.

Omg...

Oddly, a man with an unexpected connection to Brendan Creato’s mother, Samantha Denoto, was wearing tan pants and a yellow sweater that day, according to a neighbor who did not want to be identified.

The man lives on South Park Boulevard -- less than a half a mile from where the boy’s body was discovered.
The man is Peter J. O’Connor, a prominent lawyer known for pushing the Mount Laurel decision requiring set-asides for affordable housing.
O'Connor is also Denoto’s boss, the founder of the Fair Share Housing Center in Cherry Hill.
He matches the general description of the man seen pushing the carriage, as well as having apparently worn clothing of the same description as the man.

I was just coming to see if anyone had posted this. Totally strange.

I was just coming to see if anyone had posted this. Totally strange.
It feels like we have a bunch of puzzle pieces, but I have no clue how they all fit together.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

It feels like we have a bunch of puzzle pieces, but I have no clue how they all fit together.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

With the few puzzle pieces we have it's entirely possible that none of them fit together at all.. But that's life around here isn't it..

Omg...

Really weird. But how and why would a neighbor note what her neighbor was wearing on that particular day? The mysterious carriage man description didn't come out until later.

The mysterious carriage man was never described as "tall" or "short" and many older people walk around with reading glasses perched on the tip of their noses, so I'm disregarding this latest Phillyvoice article. Still.... why the heck would they print such a reckless piece involving such a big fish? Big big fish.

I think things are going to be resolved soon, as the cell records of dad, mom, gma, gpa, landlord, young girlfriend, and auntie surely have been looked at by now. And LE has an idea of who has keys to the apartment. And a local put Brendan in the park, (imho) and the list of people in Brendan's small world are locals.

Still, it's pretty weird that the old guy pushing the carriage hasn't come forward and stated, "Enough already - it was me pushing my grandchild!" Or that he hasn't been spotted since, to our knowledge.

http://www.phillyvoice.com/mystery-man-baby-carriage-near-scene-toddlers-body/

The mysterious carriage man was seen on S Park Ave near the wooded area where Brendan was found. The Fair Share Housing Center is on N Park Ave, to the north west, over the bridge. The new phillyvoice article states the boss lawyer lives on S Park Ave and he hasn't responded to their inquires, although they gave him a chance up until publishing time.

Maybe it was him and he has a grandkid and he was walking to work. Maybe it wasn't him and another well-dressed older gent.

Although I don't know why boss lawyer didn't clear things up with the phillyvoice when they inquired about carriage man. Maybe phillyvoice didn't word their inquiry clearly. Well, he sure knows now what they were inquiring about and I wonder what he is going to do - demand an apology? Sue for libel?

Has anyone made a map? Everyone seems to live/work close together.

I just made a map with a few key locations.

http://j.mp/1Ts2Szy

If there is a specific location I missed please let me know and I'll add it right away. I left BC's mom's house off the map because she is not located in the immediate neighborhood, and I also didn't want to publish that information.

Oh thank you Amanda so much. I could not find PJO's house on the Internet. Holy cow - the spots are so close!

Yes, the site dedicated to Firas is disturbing. His fingers were in a lot and yet he filed bankruptcy after selling 5 mil in stock? WTH? But now we have mom's boss being mentioned in a phillyvoice article!

That was pretty bold of phillyvoice!

Does anyone know how Brendan was dressed? Was he in his pjs? Naked? Clean socks?

My question is more of a rhetorical question, since I've looked at every article and how the baby was dressed has been left out. Likewise, time of death and stomach contents have not been released. Either Brendan had Gma's dinner and dad's chips - or not. These are basic things yet the NJ LE is deliberately hiding the info. After two months! Why?

That was pretty bold of phillyvoice!

VERY bold! After reading that I want to get in touch with staff and maybe interview some of them about this case! Maybe ask some questions about some of the things they've reported.

Hey all,
This is my first post to the site, and it's this case that brought me here. <modsnip>

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipstar2
Back