NJ NJ - Destiny Sanith, 27, from PA, seen @ convenience store, Folsom Borough, 4 Mar 2022

For some reason, the Sunoco keeps forcing itself into the back of my mind. I agree with one poster who noted this is probably not as complex as we are making it. "Smells" like a crime of opportunity. Why did she go out back of the Sunoco station...that's what's bugging me...

She hasn't gotten enough coverage. I really don't think she's in the woods behind the sunoco. Its too small and a well traveled area. I think someone took her, or threw her in the dumpster or something. I also don't believe she's alive. I think someone took advantage of her.

I don’t understand how a young woman can have an interaction with police and then disappear from a Wawa in a well-populated area with zero media attention.
Unless a yet unknown actor she thought trustworthy offered her a ride. The media seems to spend little attention on a person going missing unless it's a child or the family makes enough of a stink.

If Facebook is any indication, her loved ones remain in agony. I still don’t understand how a young woman can disappear subsequent to a police interaction, and MSM is largely silent.

My thoughts. She was meeting someone that she didn't want people to know about. It's says that police came in response to a suspicious person call and she was beside the vehicle. If she was not driving but impaired, then cops would not arrest normally. My guess is they told her to call a ride and she told them phone was dead so they took her to Wawa to use phone. She hung out there waiting for her ride. The Wawa near me in NJ growing up had no bathroom. Sunoco had one and it was in the back. Her ride came and that was it

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti
Back