NJ - Gunman at Paramus Mall, 4 Nov 2013

Both CNN and MSNBC are currently covering it.

No reports of injuries, but gunman is still in there. Witnesses saying that he is in full body armor, and a motorcycle helmet, firing at security cameras, and one reported that he smiled and winked at them?

Lord have mercy...

It seems possible that the gunman is "locked" in a store with people, right? Because if he was just walking the mall, they would have found him by now.

What the heck is with all of these nut jobs coming from NJ lately???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reporter on News 12 saying that there are a LOT of people still in the mall. It's a huge mall, and they're having to go store to store, searching for the gunman.

Amazing looking at the LE presence in the parking lot.

They have found one shotgun shell from a long arm rife, multiply shots heard. At least a 1000 people still in the mall. No injuries yet.

Reporter on News 12 saying that there are a LOT of people still in the mall. It's a huge mall, and they're having to go store to store, searching for the gunman.

It is a huge mall and the surrounding area is very trafficky.

Do they believe he is still inside the mall? Just read something where LE believes he has left but it was a reporter's tweet.

:confused:

I'm guessing they haven't heard any gunshots coming from any of the stores, which is why they can't say for sure whether he is still in the mall or not.

A witness on CNN is saying someone claimed there are 2 gunman (?)

His account was a bit confusing...Sounds like he heard a cop say it?

A witness on CNN is saying someone claimed there are 2 gunman (?)

His account was a bit confusing...Sounds like he heard a cop say it?

Ear witness, heard automatic and a shotgun. Two distinctly different weapons says he saw one shooter pull the trigger twice. Heard automatic fire.

Ear witness is ex military or reserves or something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Over 300 stores, 2 million square feet in size. I heard the press conference. They are going store to store, evacuating people, only one shell casing, won't comment if he is connected to anyone in the mall.

Good Lord in Heaven! Praying for the safety of the innocent

Just praying he is caught and there is no harm to anyone.......

Enough of these deranged individuals with guns, rifles, assault weapons, etc.

:maddening:

Sounds like they are taking precautions still in the mall searching but they sure played it down for the public stressing no injuries and only one shot gun shell was found. Maybe they know he has left the mall & who he is? Also, the shooter said "I'm not interested in you" to one person.

Young guy being interviewed on CNN, says that the gunman was there in a group of five. He's also saying that they all had weapons? If anyone else is watching, please correct me if I'm hearing him wrong - he's pretty excited and talking a mile a minute.

Sounds like they are taking precautions still in the mall searching but they sure played it down for the public stressing no injuries and only one shot gun shell was found. Maybe they know he has left the mall & who he is? Also, the shooter said "I'm not interested in you" to one person.

Wasn't it reported that the LAX shooter said something similar?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DorianM4C
Back