NJ - Trial of Christopher Gregor Allegedly Beat 6-Year-OId Son to Death

I hope state gets their act together this week. The judge reprimanded them last week saying this is the murder of a 6 yo boy and they needed to have their witnesses waiting and ready to go. No delays. He even said the state employees like detectives can wait all morning and he doesn’t care. I love to see the judges who care about the jury’s time and keep things moving along. JMO

Edited to add; Oh great; the witness delays will continue because apparently many of the state’s witnesses have scheduling conflicts etc.

Last edited:
Last edited:
"Gregor, who attended Monroe Township High School,
was an honor student
and all-state defensive lineman
who played for the school’s 2009 Group III state championship football team,
according to an archival capture of a since-deleted page on the MTHS Athletics website.

That same year,
Gregor was even selected to be part of the district’s

'Heroes and Cool Kids'

mentorship program
for middle schoolers,
reserved for high school students

'considered positive role models by their administrators',

according to a 2010 report by the Home News Tribune community newspaper.

After graduation, Gregor briefly attended Wesleyan University, a small liberal arts school of about 3,200 students in Middletown, Conn.

He was arrested in November 2010
for allegedly stealing from a female dorm resident’s room
and drunkenly assaulting two male students
who tried to stop him as he fled,
punching them and elbowing them in the face,
the Middletown Press wrote at the time.

Gregor ultimately received his undergrad —
a bachelor of arts in psychology —
at the University of Arizona,
an online school formerly called Ashford University, according to his LinkedIn profile."

Last edited:
"Gregor, who attended Monroe Township High School,
was an honor student
and all-state defensive lineman
who played for the school’s 2009 Group III state championship football team,
according to an archival capture of a since-deleted page on the MTHS Athletics website.

That same year,
Gregor was even selected to be part of the district’s

'Heroes and Cool Kids'

mentorship program
for middle schoolers,
reserved for high school students

'considered positive role models by their administrators',

according to a 2010 report by the Home News Tribune community newspaper.

After graduation, Gregor briefly attended Wesleyan University, a small liberal arts school of about 3,200 students in Middletown, Conn.

He was arrested in November 2010
for allegedly stealing from a female dorm resident’s room
and drunkenly assaulting two male students
who tried to stop him as he fled,
punching them and elbowing them in the face,
the Middletown Press wrote at the time.

Gregor ultimately received his undergrad —
a bachelor of arts in psychology —
at the University of Arizona,
an online school formerly called Ashford University, according to his LinkedIn profile."

Not posting this toward @Dotta -- you're greatly appreciated.

Everything CG successfully did in life as listed above means absolutely nothing... He's a punk. A baby killer, imo.
He's accused (soon -to- be convicted) of murder and endangering a child. May justice be served. moo

Not posting this toward @Dotta -- you're greatly appreciated.

Everything CG successfully did in life as listed above means absolutely nothing... He's a punk. A baby killer, imo.
He's accused (soon -to- be convicted) of murder and endangering a child. May justice be served. moo
Privileged drifter punk. How could he run away when his dead boy was on the table. I get the idea ma & pa did a lot of cleanup throughout his sorry-@ssed worthless life.

Who taught him to bite his kid on the head while the kid was trying to maintain his balance. That's just cruelty.

Gregor, who attended Monroe Township High School,
was an honor student

Oh, he was an "honor student" in high school?
Well something has gone terribly wrong.

One thought I'm having -- did a lot of concussions, etc. occur during his football years? I would guess there are several reasons for what has gone so wrong with this human. JMO.

I'm at work so I only caught a little, but my takehome so far from Day 4.

- Nurse from Room6, who was caring for Corey when he expired. Cross asked her if she was part of "Justice for Corey"- she said yes (and??)
She said Corey had no one other than the staff when he was pronounced. My goodness. I would be crying his name and telling him how much I loved him if he were mine, until the very last moment. They say hearing goes last.

- Guy from the CPS hotline. (They did NOT let jury hear Christopher say to him "You guys have been involved numerous times" with Corey.)

- Sargeant /Law enforcement officers, as well as experts on texts/cell phone messages and deleted items, deleted search terms**.

Christopher responded via text to someone on 4/2 (morning he died) "Yeah he's ok"- when she asked him about Corey being in hospital the previous night with mom.

Among his **search terms on or after the 2nd:
How long murder charges after autopsy

Whaaaaaaaaa. G a f.

He’s going to be found guilty. I haven’t been watching today. His facial expression in court makes me sick. This guy is unhinged. He needs to be locked away for good.

JMO

Video is 3+ minutes

Gregor's Phone Searches Included 'Will Red Marks Turn Into Bruises'​

Sgt. Raymond Coles testified that Christopher Gregor's phone search history in March and April of 2021 included: "Will red marks turn into bruises," "Can your phone be tracked in airplane mode" and "Can my car be tracked?" (5/7/24)

"Gregor racked up more than half a dozen criminal charges in Baltimore between August, 2017 and April, 2018, including assault, robbery and destruction of property, public records show"

From @Dotta link above. And he also had "several" jobs during that time.

I wonder if that information is allowed in, it really shows the type of person Gregor is...not that the video isn't enough.

"Gregor racked up more than half a dozen criminal charges in Baltimore between August, 2017 and April, 2018, including assault, robbery and destruction of property, public records show"

From @Dotta link above. And he also had "several" jobs during that time.

I wonder if that information is allowed in, it really shows the type of person Gregor is...not that the video isn't enough.
Well I'd guess, sadly, that his prior convictions like that won't be admitted. Be interesting if they are.

I'm typing them all up tonight but these are the last 2 search terms they read out loud. Talk about a mic drop.

Keep in mind, Corey died at 5:03pm on 4/2/21.

At 2:06PM on 4/2/21 Christopher sent this pic to his future pizza dinner date (MB)- this is a screenshot from today's hearing.

By 3:40pm, he was rushing to the Emergency room!

Search terms recovered from Christopher's iPhone:
4/4/21 9:58am

There was a murder determined from an autopsy. How long to file charges

4/4/21 10:21am

How long after an autopsy to file charges get filed

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240507_184013_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20240507_184013_YouTube.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
I'm typing them all up tonight but these are the last 2 search terms they read out loud. Talk about a mic drop.

At 2:06PM on 4/2/21 Christopher sent this pic to his future pizza dinner date (MB)- this is a screenshot from today's hearing.

Thanks for typing them up. Didn't he say something about blood in gastrointestinal tract? That doesn't sound like pneumonia.

Why would he send a creepy photo like that to a presumed gf? Even if Corey had been well, why that type of photo? To prove he was actually busy babysitting? He was oblivious to the boy's condition?
Was the pizza date to include Corey too?

Search terms recovered from Christopher's iPhone:

Do we know if the autopsy was before 4/4/21 at 10:21 am? Like on the 3rd? Otherwise how would he know anything would be wrong internally?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
W4R_DR1V3R
Back