NM NM - Albuquerque, WhtFem 25-35, UP2926, blonde, in motel room, Jun'91

Could she be Cheryl Lynn Vasquez, missing from El Paso 1987? X
https://www.namus.gov/MissingPersons/Case#/8677

hmmm... o_O I’m not sure about this one. The circumstances seem to suggest she is in El Paso, but I’m always leery of those cases where it’s assumed they were victims of a serial killer. They may very well be right, but there’s a chance it was a coincidence. Hard for me to say... I do see somewhat of a resemblance.. (JMO)

Attachments

• FC3AD2C4-C2AD-42C3-8DA5-F3C260E79B0D.jpeg
    FC3AD2C4-C2AD-42C3-8DA5-F3C260E79B0D.jpeg
    56.7 KB · Views: 22
https://www.namus.gov/MissingPersons/Case#/8677

hmmm... o_O I’m not sure about this one. The circumstances seem to suggest she is in El Paso, but I’m always leery of those cases where it’s assumed they were victims of a serial killer. They may very well be right, but there’s a chance it was a coincidence. Hard for me to say... I do see somewhat of a resemblance.. (JMO)
See I watched something on YouTube, not sure if it was under the doe network or the Charley project (what I normally watch) and they showed an image of this ladies shoe, and inside was written in black 'Chevez or Cheez.. which is what brought me to coming across Cheryl Vasquez. My initial thought was her resemblance to the photo booth pic! But for the life of me, I cannot find that shoe detail anywhere now! X Sorry, I pressed quote instead of reply X

See I watched something on YouTube, not sure if it was under the doe network or the Charley project (what I normally watch) and they showed an image of this ladies shoe, and inside was written in black 'Chevez or Cheez.. which is what brought me to coming across Cheryl Vasquez. My initial thought was her resemblance to the photo booth pic! But for the life of me, I cannot find that shoe detail anywhere now! X Sorry, I pressed quote instead of reply X
I don’t remember the shoe detail off the top of my head! But yes, there could be a connection there if you find it, post it! :D It’ll drive me nuts lol

I did a little more digging into Eduardo Colins in the hope that maybe knowing more about him might help us know more about this doe. I found an address for him in 1993, and it is pretty dang close to the super 8 motel she was found in. Like 10 minute drive TOPS. The area he lives is not great. It makes me think that he booked the room for a party or drug deal. Probably knew someone involved; maybe someone who used to live in the area and knew Eduardo and brought Jane Doe with him. Maybe stopping to deal or have some fun with old friends on a road trip? I don't know
It's not Colin's it's COLON

I live in Albuquerque and this case has always stuck in my mind for some reason so I do some investigating from time to time on it. If anyone is interested in hearing me out I think I found some info that might help including recent pics of George martinez

I live in Albuquerque and this case has always stuck in my mind for some reason so I do some investigating from time to time on it. If anyone is interested in hearing me out I think I found some info that might help including recent pics of George martinez

Sounds good! Just by chance, did you find new info on him? I saw that he was arrested in 98' but nothing after it.

Hi....do we all have to say "yes, please?" If you want to share something with us...please do.

Since you asked, I am very happy to hear you out.. in fact, I think I speak for everybody in saying 'We are ALL ears! X

I decided to try my hand at a color reconstruction for this Jane Doe. Still fighting with the hair, but wanted to share what I had so far.

Mostly done out of love for this Jane Doe, wanted to give her a more artistic reconstruction.

Attachments

• AJD recon 4.jpeg
    AJD recon 4.jpeg
    39.3 KB · Views: 50
I decided to try my hand at a color reconstruction for this Jane Doe. Still fighting with the hair, but wanted to share what I had so far.

Mostly done out of love for this Jane Doe, wanted to give her a more artistic reconstruction.
Looks good so far! Her hair looks curly and red, based on both the sketch and the photo found.

She had that photobooth pic in her possession, we can still view here.
There were motel room pics. A pic of scales with a name written on them in black ink (think sharpie) along with beer bottles on the bedside table or small table (hotel room has by the window) if I am not mistaken. I am POSITIVE!!!! Hunting them now. Pics of her luggae and/or purse were also included in the pics.
* she was one of the first post mortem pics I ever viewed, it stuck a bit and I focused on her even when not on websleuths...it was haunting. She had on white or vry light colored jeans w/ tht tank top. Theres a pic from her waist up somewhere.

Am i to understand the pics are gone? Did i misunderstsnd that post?
Edit: its her doe network file. I thought there were more but here they are.
644UFNM

Last edited:
She had that photobooth pic in her possession, we can still view here.
There were motel room pics. A pic of scales with a name written on them in black ink (think sharpie) along with beer bottles on the bedside table or small table (hotel room has by the window) if I am not mistaken. I am POSITIVE!!!! Hunting them now. Pics of her luggae and/or purse were also included in the pics.
* she was one of the first post mortem pics I ever viewed, it stuck a bit and I focused on her even when not on websleuths...it was haunting. She had on white or vry light colored jeans w/ tht tank top. Theres a pic from her waist up somewhere.

Am i to understand the pics are gone? Did i misunderstsnd that post?
Edit: its her doe network file. I thought there were more but here they are.
644UFNM

Sorry if I wasn't clear! I meant that we only had the one photobooth picture but the police reports imply there were multiple photobooth pictures found.

Sorry if I wasn't clear! I meant that we only had the one photobooth picture but the police reports imply there were multiple photobooth pictures found.
Sorry!
side note: There was a UID man in atl in JUL 1995 that reminds me of the man in that photobooth pic
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/threads/ga-atlanta-whtmale-178umga-20-30-hit-by-car-on-i-75-virgo-tattoo-jul95.159161

My brain may be seeing things, maybe just ethnicity, but he does to me. Even the nose (in the mortem photos, not the sketch, keeping in mind he was bedrideen for 1 full year before death)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deluhg01
Back