NM - Sophia Leone, 26, adult film star, found dead in apartment, home invasion homicide suspected - Albuquerque, 1 Mar 2024

ifindedout

Reaction score
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...e-post-*advertiser censored*-adult-model.html
Tragic adult film star Sophia Leone asked her fans to go outside and appreciate life in one of her final PG-social media posts, amid reports that police are investigating her death as murder.

The 26-year-old was found dead at her home in New Mexico on March 1, and her agency 101 Modelling said the death was being investigated as a 'home invasion homicide'.

[...]

Dailymail.com has reached out to Albuquerque Police for comment.

https://parade.com/news/adult-film-star-sophia-leone-dead-age-26

https://www.google.com/search?q=sophia+leone+death&oq=sophia+leone+death&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUyBggAEEUYOdIBCTE1Mzk3ajBqNKgCALACAA&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

In the small amount of info that has been offered, aside from it being a random home invasion.. it reminds me of Niece Waidhoffer, she was doing such a brave thing documenting the ways she’d deceived the GP with body and face filters, how bad she felt getting messages from men’s partners saying they could never live up to her.. I was so appreciative of how honest she was being.. and then she was dead (apparently self inflicted, which is heartbreaking)

Yeah her agency are the only ones claiming it was a robbery and homicide. Media articles and the G* *advertiser censored** M* (set up on behalf of family) are simply saying she was found unresponsive and investigations are continuing. Not sure I'd believe her agency before her nearest and dearest and the media

Yeah her agency are the only ones claiming it was a robbery and homicide. Media articles and the G* *advertiser censored** M* (set up on behalf of family) are simply saying she was found unresponsive and investigations are continuing. Not sure I'd believe her agency before her nearest and dearest and the media
I wonder what info they have to say home invasion, homicide wonder how they obtain that information?

Sophia Leone was found dead in a home by family members on March 1, police say
<p>GoFundMe</p> Sophia Leone

Police say Sophia Leone was the woman’s “performance name,” but authorities have not provided further information about her identity.

Adult talent agency 101 Modeling reported Leone’s death on Twitter and said it is being “investigated as a robbery and homicide.”

The preliminary autopsy findings did not indicate any signs of trauma or determine the cause of death, prompting officials to classify it as a suspicious death pending further investigation, the report said. The police are awaiting the toxicology report from the medical examiner to shed more light on the circumstances.

I wonder if she had an "Only Fans" webpage? Those seem to be security risks.
About as much of a risk factor as any other kind of performance work. I have an OnlyFans and so do, like, half my friend group. Granted most of us are not relying on it for our main source of income, but the amount of personal violence and threats I've received in my life are less than my partner, who is a children's librarian.

Glad and relieved to see New Mexican LE paying thorough attention to this investigation, as a generation ago I’m not sure a woman in a vulnerable and stigmatized profession would have gotten as much investigation as the victim of a crime. This strikes me MOO as a case where LE is investigating at the homicide standard to make absolutely sure that no stone is left unturned, and that investigation might ultimately reveal something entirely different. Let’s see. If she was assaulted, stalker or whatever, I feel like the investigation is pretty well-positioned to reveal that. And if not, it’ll bring her family some peace.

It is interesting that the agency says it is a home invasion homicide but the police say it is being investigated as a suspicious death. The agency must have some information relevant to that.
Many people these days get their information from TikTok, so I remain skeptical of the agency's claims.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant
Back