NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would hate to see what happened to Richard Jewell happen again too. He went from hero to bomber poi and they destroyed his life. By the time they attempted to make it right, and call him hero again, it was too late.

I totally agree. So tragic what happened to him.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/15/us/las-vegas-shooting-civilian-first-aid.html

[h=1]After the Las Vegas Shooting, Concertgoers Became Medics[/h]
In the days after the shootings at the Route 91 Harvest festival in Las Vegas, many stories emerged of bystander courage. Volunteers combed the grounds for survivors and carried out the injured. Strangers used belts as makeshift tourniquets to stanch bleeding, and then others sped the wounded to hospitals in the back seats of cars and the beds of pickup trucks.

Even when emergency medical workers were on the scene, civilians continued to assist. “We had people who were shot holding pressure on other people’s wounds,” said Amber Ratto, a paramedic with American Medical Response and MedicWest, which sent about 120 vehicles and 250 staff members in response to the shooting.

Really? You think that the press, who loves a sensational story are ignoring all the facebook posters? Could it be that they were not even there?

I think the press reports on what they are paid to report on.. I have seen tons of people saying no one is calling them back from the media. They aren't interested. Not even the FBI. FBI has thousands of tips I'm sure. Who knows when they will finally get around to him. He had to leave a message like everyone else.
One guy-Their friend died. She was only 28 yrs old with a husband and child. She was there with all of them and escaped being harmed. She said there were multiple shooters so did her friends. A huge CT went around and the guy who was with her that night but also said multiple shooters dispelled the CT. So he's not feeding the CT. Merely interested in having the truth be known...MOO

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Extra Extra - Read All About It!

POLL!

Do you think the possibility of more than one shooter is a CT?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-possibility-of-more-than-one-shooter-is-a-CT

For youngins!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuP3YdLPaVA

We called them newspapers !

They were paper and ink !

Kidding !

Kinda!

Back in the day the story main deal must -

Responsibilities

[FONT=&amp]Duties include:[/FONT]

• interviewing people in a range of different circumstances
And then came the internet.........

ttps://www.prospects.ac.uk/job-profiles/newspaper-journalist#responsibilities

Why do we think or say that something was wrong in SP's brain and for some unknown reason he snapped?

It appears that at some period in his gun collecting, he hatched this evil idea to slaughter a mass of people . We have read of at least three places he considered before settling on this one.

The extreme and detailed planning that's required to carry out this execution took time. I have to wonder how far his plans went with the two places not chosen. Did he stay at these hotels or look at floorplans online to develop his plans - at the ones not chosen?

The point being this horrendous murder was not a quick plan. IMO there was nothing wrong with SP's brain! For some unknown reason, he hated people. These concert goers had nothing to do with his life that we are aware of. Had he been an active concert goer? He didn't aim for the stage and the star. He didn't aim for the area where he had the best shots and keep shooting in that area. He wanted the thrill of scaring, frightening and seeing people fleeing from him.

The one thing that surprises me, is that he had not researched the tanks to discover their vulnerabilities. Of course, that may be something that is not published.

My opinions only.

Extra Extra - Read All About It!

POLL!

Do you think the possibility of more than one shooter is a CT?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-possibility-of-more-than-one-shooter-is-a-CT

For youngins!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuP3YdLPaVA

We called them newspapers !

They were paper and ink !

Kidding !

Kinda!

Back in the day the story main deal must -

Responsibilities

[FONT=&]Duties include:[/FONT]

• interviewing people in a range of different circumstances
And then came the internet.........

ttps://www.prospects.ac.uk/job-profiles/newspaper-journalist#responsibilities

-Glad to be back, catching up.
I haven’t tuned in to todays news yet. Any suggestions on sources for the most accurate and up to date are welcome. TIA

Medically speaking, if SP did not have a mental illness, then a new criteria of mental illness needs to be written. Because he is dead, there is no avail of interviews or studies. There was something definitely wrong with SP. IMO

Medically speaking, if SP did not have a mental illness, then a new criteria of mental illness needs to be written. Because he is dead, there is no avail of interviews or studies. There was something definitely wrong with SP. IMO

He fits the profile of a psychopath.

But he hasn't spoken out like some others have and you believe him without even hearing anything he says and discredit others. Wow.
I'm not saying JC is involved in anything. But he has said squat.

-It’s an observation of his activities that are being discussed, not whether he is suspect. If my child (or any SO) was in the LV hospital or buried, I would want to have heard from the key witness by now. Its part of processing, grasping, grieving, accepting, and coping. His choices to remain mysterious, whether valid or not are making the process more traumatic. He could have someone of his choice to speak on his behalf. As much or as little as ‘acknowledging the trauma we have all experienced. Please be patient as I am preparing to make myself available. I’m under Dr. care...”. Just something BASIC. I’m sure he has been bombarded, but the mystery isn’t helping him or many of the others that are grieving. MOO

-It’s an observation of his activities that are being discussed, not whether he is suspect. If my child (or any SO) was in the LV hospital or buried, I would want to have heard from the key witness by now. Its part of processing, grasping, grieving, accepting, and coping. His choices to remain mysterious, whether valid or not are making the process more traumatic. He could have someone of his choice to speak on his behalf. As much or as little as ‘acknowledging the trauma we have all experienced. Please be patient as I am preparing to make myself available. I’m under Dr. care...”. Just something BASIC. I’m sure he has been bombarded, but the mystery isn’t helping him or many of the others that are grieving. MOO
Well I'm very surprised someone hasn't spoken on his behalf to that effect other then to say he's missing. Came out and don't know where he is. Ummmm mysterious to say the least
Moo

I think the press reports on what they are paid to report on.. I have seen tons of people saying no one is calling them back from the media. They aren't interested. Not even the FBI. FBI has thousands of tips I'm sure. Who knows when they will finally get around to him. He had to leave a message like everyone else.
One guy-Their friend died. She was only 28 yrs old with a husband and child. She was there with all of them and escaped being harmed. She said there were multiple shooters so did her friends. A huge CT went around and the guy who was with her that night but also said multiple shooters dispelled the CT. So he's not feeding the CT. Merely interested in having the truth be known...MOO

The story of the young woman is absolutely tragic. She was later hearing gunfire at night when she tried to sleep. Obviously extremely traumatized in addition to her existing health issues. To experience something so terrifying, and then go home back to a normal routine.......a difficult time for her family. My heart feels for their deep sorrow.

http://www.snopes.com/2017/10/14/survivor-las-vegas-mass-shooting-dies-suddenly/

It seems somewhat disrespectful to discuss her personal experience following her death but since you mentioned it, I believe a link to snopes is allowed. Considering her feeling was that her and a group were being chased by someone on foot, shooting at them, I'd have to say I'm still on the side of utter panic and terror of the unknown plays tricks on the human mind.

I would have to wonder -
- how the group was so fortunate that none were shot?
- wouldn't there be bullet holes in the area where they fled to?
- could the sound of gunfire - remembering other victims said they had no idea where the gunfire originated from - plus others fleeing/running behind them create a feeling of being chased, given the terror?

ETA- I would hope that the "tons of people" you refer to on SM are getting some type of trauma counselling in the aftermath of this horrible event.

Well I'm very surprised someone hasn't spoken on his behalf to that effect other then to say he's missing. Came out and don't know where he is. Ummmm mysterious to say the least
Moo
The Head of Security should be making the statements here, its despicable that they're not and they're not doing him any favours either by abstaining.. Its like an arrogance I sense from them..

Moo

-It is so mysterious at this point it’s not even feasible to believe anything about his role yet. I mean in regards to not knowing who he is employed by. We have nothing to go on as far as seeing his wages-forms-license-union. Is he full time-part time, contract employee, detail or 3rd party? He is the main character witness. We know more about ML employment and citizenship than his. Someone may be bribing him, or have set him up?

-If there has been a transcript from his interview posted I have missed that.

The Head of Security should be making the statements here, its despicable that they're not and they're not doing him any favours either by abstaining.. Its like an arrogance I sense from them..

-It’s awful! Despicable is a great word. We are not under dictatorship.

-It’s awful! Despicable is a great word. We are not under dictatorship.
Its outrageous that a dept head or senior management are refraining from statements to all and sundry..
Bad business... really does read like they believe they are a law unto themselves..
They know this kid is being targeted. he's their employee, they should clear it up.

The story of the young woman is absolutely tragic. She was later hearing gunfire at night when she tried to sleep. Obviously extremely traumatized in addition to her existing health issues. To experience something so terrifying, and then go home back to a normal routine.......a difficult time for her family. My heart feels for their deep sorrow.

http://www.snopes.com/2017/10/14/survivor-las-vegas-mass-shooting-dies-suddenly/

It seems somewhat disrespectful to discuss her personal experience following her death but since you mentioned it, I believe a link to snopes is allowed. Considering her feeling was that her and a group were being chased by someone on foot, shooting at them, I'd have to say I'm still on the side of utter panic and terror of the unknown plays tricks on the human mind.

I would have to wonder -
- how the group was so fortunate that none were shot?
- wouldn't there be bullet holes in the area where they fled to?
- could the sound of gunfire - remembering other victims said they had no idea where the gunfire originated from - plus others fleeing/running behind them create a feeling of being chased, given the terror?

ETA- I would hope that the "tons of people" you refer to on SM are getting some type of trauma counselling in the aftermath of this horrible event.

The Snopes article has only part of her post. (I thought Snopes.com was to verify if false but I don't see they have said that?). IMO the CT part is false. Anyway her entire post is in the link. She even talks about fireworks. But this is EXACTLY what I'm talking about. She was there. As were her friends who say the same thing. In fact the group was separated at one point then met up again and both groups have very similar accounts... (which is the answer to your question how is possible none were shot), there were 5 of them. They split into a group of 3 and 2. KS mentions about stepping over a body and feeling guilt. So it was all around her.
In fact, there is a victim who's wife died and he didn't. How was he so lucky? Same thing IMO.

The only thing I feel is disrespectful to the victims is again how people say, meh. They were panicked and full of terror.

None of these people have any creditability in people's eyes, and quite frankly some are pissed and I don't blame them..

If I continue to discuss this I'll end up banned because I'm utterly in disbelief how people are completely rude when it comes to these VICTIMS.

BTW. Victims are called on for many court cases. I would say they are a creditable source

And if you don't believe there are "tons of people", do your own research. CNN interviewed one. She seemed pretty calm at the time not panicked to me.

They are out there. Just because you choose not to believe any of them.

RIP KS.
MOO

I have a closing question open to anyone.

Since you don't believe the victims accounts who were there because they don't have a clue what they are taking about. Who exactly do you believe?

He is also a victim. He has been shot. As far as I can tell, he told all he knows to the authorities. He isn't obligated to give interviews to the press.

The Snopes article has only part of her post. (I thought Snopes.com was to verify if false but I don't see they have said that?). IMO the CT part is false. Anyway her entire post is in the link. She even talks about fireworks. But this is EXACTLY what I'm talking about. She was there. As were her friends who say the same thing. In fact the group was separated at one point then met up again and both groups have very similar accounts... (which is the answer to your question how is possible none were shot), there were 5 of them. They split into a group of 3 and 2. KS mentions about stepping over a body and feeling guilt. So it was all around her.
In fact, there is a victim who's wife died and he didn't. How was he so lucky? Same thing IMO.

The only thing I feel is disrespectful to the victims is again how people say, meh. They were panicked and full of terror.

None of these people have any creditability in people's eyes, and quite frankly some are pissed and I don't blame them..

If I continue to discuss this I'll end up banned because I'm utterly in disbelief how people are completely rude when it comes to these VICTIMS.

BTW. Victims are called on for many court cases. I would say they are a creditable source

And if you don't believe there are "tons of people", do your own research. CNN interviewed one. She seemed pretty calm at the time not panicked to me.

They are out there. Just because you choose not to believe any of them.

RIP KS.
MOO

I have a closing question open to anyone.

Since you don't believe the victims accounts who were there because they don't have a clue what they are taking about. Who exactly do you believe?

Anderson Cooper or Wolf Blitzer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members