Found Deceased NV - Amari Nicholson, 2, Las Vegas east of strip, 5 May 2021

ms_x_to_the_m

Reaction score
I am sorry please adjust as this is my 2nd time creating a thread.

Las Vegas police search for missing 2-year-old boy, $20k reward offered by family | Las Vegas Local Breaking News, Headlines | fox5vegas.com

"
There’s conflicting stories from family members.

Amari’s father, Jyrgio Hayes, lives in the Reno area. He doesn’t have much contact with Amari other than a visit in person last year in Henderson and several video calls.

“I don’t know where my son is. If anybody does I just hope they can help me, just tell us where he is,” Hayes said.

He heard Amari’s mother was in Colorado taking care of her mother and Amari was in Las Vegas with her current boyfriend.

On Facebook Amari’s mother, Tayler Nicholson, left a comment that said her boyfriend had Amari. She said she was in Colorado and claimed Hayes’s sister took Amari. "

He is such a cutie, very personable and looks very happy.
183034537_10225058167138113_11744488034067317_n.jpg

AMARI NICHOLSON: Missing from Las Vegas, NV since 5 May 2021 - Age 2 |

Two-year-old Amari Nicholson was reported missing near the 3600 block of Paradise Road. The area is just east of the Las Vegas Strip. He was last seen around 6 a.m. Wednesday. Police say the child may be in severe emotional distress and in need of medical assistance.

This is my city. The last place mom and bf were staying is a seedy weekly motel, the Emerald Suites, in an area known for drugs and prostitution. Police searched the motel and nearby dumpsters yesterday. Lots of local rumors- none with happy endings.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RickyStebbins78
Back