GUILTY NV - Esmeralda Gonzalez, 24, found deceased, Las Vegas, 31 May 2019 *Arrests*

I am fairly sure this article is about Esmerelda - Missing Las Vegas woman's body found encased in concrete

The victim’s identity is unknown as the Clark County Coroner’s Office this afternoon refused to release information, including a case number.

Metro took a missing person’s report about 7 p.m. on May 31 in the 8900 block of Red Kansas Court, a neighborhood near Pebble Road and Durango Drive.

I am fairly sure this article is about Esmerelda - Missing Las Vegas woman's body found encased in concrete

The victim’s identity is unknown as the Clark County Coroner’s Office this afternoon refused to release information, including a case number.

Metro took a missing person’s report about 7 p.m. on May 31 in the 8900 block of Red Kansas Court, a neighborhood near Pebble Road and Durango Drive.

Oh no. It sure does sound like a match.

Wow, I thought of her this morning so I thought I’d come give the thread
A bump and come to see this... So sad to hear this... I wonder how this happened and what motive is. Fingers crossed on the off chance it’s not her..
Thank goodness someone came forward with that tip no matter who was found.

It’s obvious that she invested in her appearance, presumably for her work as an exotic dancer or modeling. I wonder how she got drawn into these folks trap?

Reactions: Dre
I think she probably just got legit kidnapped. There would be no connection besides an irrational man thinking he actually knew her. I have personal aquaintences that I worked with...that moved to LV and worked with her. It's a risk that is known and mostly guarded strictly against. It's unfortunate. I think she got followed home one day and just...taken.

I think she probably just got legit kidnapped. There would be no connection besides an irrational man thinking he actually knew her. I have personal aquaintences that I worked with...that moved to LV and worked with her. It's a risk that is known and mostly guarded strictly against. It's unfortunate. I think she got followed home one day and just...taken.

That’s so awful. Like he maybe attended the club and got obsessed. Poor thing. Love and support to her family. I’m wondering if he was a carpenter or something how she ended up. A little boy in Kansas who was killed by his mommas bf ended up in a similar contraption.... Evan brewer

Lots of photos.

Body of missing woman found in concrete in Nevada desert before police charge two suspects | Daily Mail Online
  • Esmeralda Gonzalez, 24, was reported missing in Las Vegas on May 31
  • Her remains were found in a 'homemade concrete and wooden structure' in a desert area north of the city on October 8
  • Christopher Prestipino, 45, was arrested for her murder last week
  • Investigators received a tip implicating Prestipino in July and determined that the woman was held against her will inside his home before she was murdered
  • She was injected with pool cleaner and strangled to death, cops say
  • Lisa Mort, 31, was also arrested for allegedly helping cover up the killing
  • Relatives said Gonzalez suffered from schizophrenia and bipolar disorder and had been off her medication in the weeks leading up to her disappearance

Wow! I'm down the rabbit hole and on the alleged killers' pages and they are posting some really sick stuff.

The Chris guy posted this back in 2014 which I find very telling knowing the latest news...

Chris Prestipino

And take a look at this from his girlfriend's page and read the comments too:

Lisa Marie

*modsnip*

*modsnip*

Last edited by a moderator:
*modsnip*

It's also weird because it's right around the same time she went missing. Do you actually know her? Or you are judging from photos that you've seen? I feel like someone who knows her would know right away by watching her mannerisms. I know first hand that these girls aren't always all glammed up all the time like their IG pics may portray, so it can be deceiving. Especially if she was kept captive by this dude for a while. That is why I think people were asking for pics of her without makeup so they would be able to recognize her like that too. One of the news stories I read said she had knocked on a neighbor to the alleged killer's door and was acting disoriented. How many hot chicks are banging on random doors, acting disoriented, out in Vegas in a particular time period, I wonder... And wasn't the girl in the Ring doorbell video saying something about not having her phone? In this report it says that Esmeralda did not have her phone or key fob. Hmmm...

(source: Body found in concrete believed to be that of 24-year-old Las Vegas woman)

"In the pre-dawn hours of May 31, she was captured on residential surveillance video trying to open the door to a home in the 9000 block of West Torino Avenue, less than two-tenths of a mile from Prestipino’s home.

“The occupants awoke and advised Esmeralda she was at the wrong house,” the prosecutor wrote. “Esmeralda’s gait was unsteady and she appeared disoriented.”

"Gonzalez suffered from mental illness and did not have her cellphone or key fob with her."

*modsnip*

The thing about Vegas though too, that some people don't know unless you live here and pay attention, is you can't really open the door in instances like this, sad to say. Vegas can be a dangerous place! I have read stories on the neighborhood watch forums I'm in, and I've seen things like this before on Ring footage, in which the people ringing the doorbell seemed distraught, but they were actually up to no good. They'll knock on your door and pretend like they just got in an accident and then you, the unsuspecting good samaritan, opens the door and the next thing you know you're the victim of a home invasion robbery. Soooo not cool! I don't know what I would have done had I been in the same situation with someone knocking on my door late at night like this. Sad world we live in these days.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wulongfei125
Back