Found Deceased NV - Naomi Irion 18, kidnapped from pkg lot, car fnd, Fernley, 12 Mar 2022 *Arrest* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could this affect the bail decision made today? Would the prosecution be able to add charges and keep him from getting out on the previous bail amount? I'm worried if he gets out he's going to run and hide.

Surely they must now charge him with murder, unless they feel he’s not the one who did this. At the moment this is speculation of course.

So sad for the family, they are really a kind and loving group. I am praying for them tonight as many of us are.

The only positive to this story now is they have a tipster. So someone knows if it's Troy. If it's Troy will has bail be revoked? Anybody Know?

After a brief reflection and answering my own question...I guess the charges would be upgraded to murder which should effect his bail. Right now the charge is kidnapping.

May Naomi Rest in Peace.

Last edited:
I expected this and yet it’s sucked all the air out of my lungs. Left me with butterflies. You feel you wish you could go back in time, intervene, change it somehow. We’ve been here so many times on this forum, and it’s always so sad, such a waste of a good life. It shouldn’t be like this.

Would they offered him a deal? Kidnapping only in exchange for Naomi’s location? I guess the issue there would be they probably would have made him agree to a plea deal.
Maybe that has been why the family has seemed more grief stricken and why they reiterated today that they just wanted her home.

I think we all grieve with them tonight.

Well, game changer. TD ain't gonna get bail now. Take a plea deal, Nevada has the death penalty. Even though no one has been killed in over a decade, death row is definitely not a nice place to be...you get out of the cage one hour a day.

The Violent Mendocino County Beginnings of Troy Driver, the Lead Suspect in the Kidnapping and Disappearance of Nevada’s Naomi Irion

Pretty much a re-hash of everything.

I feel so much empathy for Naomi's family. I can't imagine what they are going through.
This was a good article. My heart is broken for poor Naomi. I knew it but I wished it wasn’t true. They need to investigate this guys steps since his release. This type of urge isn’t new. Look how EAR ONS progressed

Surely they must now charge him with murder, unless they feel he’s not the one who did this. At the moment this is speculation of course.

I'm sure the charge is coming. IMO, this may also explain why Naomi's family opted not to address the court today with her being found yesterday, confirmed to be her today.

They were and are so gracious; I'm not certain I'd have been able to sit through as they did.

May he never, ever, never ever, again see the outside of prison walls.

I'm sure the charge is coming. IMO, this may also explain why Naomi's family opted not to address the court today with her being found yesterday, confirmed to be her today.

They were and are so gracious; I'm not certain I'd have been able to sit through as they did.

May he never, ever, never ever, again see the outside of prison walls.

Tamara said on Twitter earlier today that she wished she could tell everyone what was going on. I guess they’d received word that it could be her and were awaiting confirmation. How awful.

Would they offered him a deal? Kidnapping only in exchange for Naomi’s location? I guess the issue there would be they probably would have made him agree to a plea deal.
Maybe that has been why the family has seemed more grief stricken and why they reiterated today that they just wanted her home.

I think we all grieve with them tonight.
It wouldn't be that lenient, but many times you'll see something like the death penalty being taken off the table if you cooperate (Nevada has it but hasn't used it in years).

His phone and truck were bound to talk eventually, so it's also possible that's how they figured it out.

Her father had been posting for a few days about a “top secret project” he planned to start on Monday to find Naomi, which he called “Operation Cherubim.” He said he would tell everyone what it was once they found Naomi.

I’m wondering what his plan was and if this could be a strategy to help others in the future, or was specific to this case.

My heart breaks for this family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member