NV NV - Reno, WhtMale 45-65, UP7633, 'Carlos F Otero', Bronx address, suicide by IV, Aug'99

His NAMUS is loading for me. You can sorta see on his chest what looks like IV tubes, but there's no photos of how he did it/the 'elaborate device'. The IV solutions were hanging from the shower rod apparently. I wonder where he got all that stuff. I agree that he was probably a medical professional. My mind went to nurse, though, since they usually do the more hands on stuff.

His NAMUS since the old link in the first post doesn't work: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs) (WARNING: postmortem photo)

I guess he didn't leave any clues in his suicide note? Very sad.

I guess he didn't leave any clues in his suicide note? Very sad.
It's frustrating that even parts of notes aren't released. Even if the content is completely generic (which I doubt), there could still be something useful. Maybe he had some really unique handwriting. Maybe he used Spanglish. Little clues that could make a loved one say "oh that's him!"

Anesthesia technicians would be able to set it up. The venipuncture to self administer could be accomplished if he was left handed. JMO (retired nurse)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilyminx
Back