NY NY - Andrea N Robinson, 29, Hamburg, 17 May 1996

Murkywaters

Reaction score
1683367714239.png

On 5/17/1996 Andrea Robinson was last seen at her residence in Hamburg by her Husband in the morning. She was supposed to pick up her child from school that day. Instead, she called a friend to pick the child up. She told the friend that her car had broken down. The friend picked up the child and did not here from Andrea Robinson again. -5/17/1996 Andrea Robinson's property was found by the Canadian Park Police at a picnic table at Dufferin Islands. Robinson's vehicle was discovered at the Rainbow Bridge parking ramp on the American side.

- Recent addition to NamUs, please help find a photo of Andrea.

Map showing last seen location of Hamburg, Rainbow Bridge (on US side where her car was located - connecting to Canadian side), and Dufferin Islands (Canada) where personal property was located.

1683562792789.png

The paper I have access to that is serving the area is The Sun & Erie County Independent. Small-ish paper, according to 2010 census 56K people, certainly less in 1996. In any event, I was unable to find anything on her case in the paper which I found somewhat surprising given it is loaded with "local" news, to include a "Police Log" detailing such events as a stolen lawnmower.

Will continue to poke around some and post anything I may find.

I think looking for jane does found in the nearby bodies of water may be our next best move.

Hi! Andrea was listed as missing from Niagara Falls in Ontario Canada as well. The RCMP had photos of her. <modsnip - WS doesn't allow altered images except by verified experts in the field> I included the link to their site as well. I'm surprised that the RCMP has more information about her than NamUS

Canada's Missing

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! Andrea was listed as missing from Niagara Falls in Ontario Canada as well. The RCMP had photos of her. <modsnip> I included the link to their site as well. I'm surprised that the RCMP has more information about her than NamUS

Canada's Missing
Andrea Nicole Robinson
Missing From: Hamburg, New York, USA
Missing Since: May 17, 1996
Case Reference#: 2023025811 (Canada's Missing)
Date of Birth: February 3, 1967
Age at Disappearance: 29 years
Ethnicity: White
Eye Color: Green
Hair: Brown, Curly/Wavy, Short
Height: 160 CM / 5ft 3in
Weight: 50 kg / 110 lbs
Physical Build: Slender / Thin
Complexion: Light / Fair
Last Seen Wearing: Beige Casual pants, white & pink t-shirt
Notable: Birth mark on the lower left leg, both ears are pierced, bilateral surgery scars to left & right knee.
Circumstances behind Disappearance:
Andrea was last seen at her residence in Hamburg by her Husband on the morning of May 17, 1996. She was supposed to pick up her child from school that day. Instead, she called a friend to pick the child up. She told her friend that her car had broken down. The friend picked up the child and did not here from Andrea again.
Later that same day, Andrea's property was found by the Canadian Park Police at a picnic table at Dufferin Island Park in Niagara Falls, Ontario. Andrea's vehicle was discovered at the Rainbow Bridge parking ramp on the American side.
At the time of her disappearance, Andrea was allegedly despondent.

If you have information on Andrea's case, please contact any of the following:
Niagara Regional Police Service: 905-688-4111
Reference Case#: 2023-53590

Crime Stoppers: 1-800-222-TIPS(8477)
Crime Stoppers provides anonymous tipping

Send email to the National Centre for Missing Persons and Unidentified Remains at:
canadasmissing-disparuscanada@rcmp-grc.gc.ca

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim