GUILTY NY - Barbara Maier Gustern, 87, brutally shoved in street, dies, Manhattan, 12 March 2022 *arrest*

This lady lived down the block from me :( but I don't know either person.

She has since died of her injuries.

Beloved Broadway singing coach dies after hard shove in Manhattan

I'd recommend to the police investigating that they take a look at whatever scheduling system (hopefully pen-and-paper and not requiring passwords) this lady used, because the prosperous and generically, albeit fuzzily, attractive appearance of the murderer, strikes me as someone who might have taken vocal lessons from the coach.

Maybe the coach had some home truths about her future potential for success as a singer, and the woman didn't like what she heard.

This lady lived down the block from me :( but I don't know either person.

She has since died of her injuries.

Beloved Broadway singing coach dies after hard shove in Manhattan

I'd recommend to the police investigating that they take a look at whatever scheduling system (hopefully pen-and-paper and not requiring passwords) this lady used, because the prosperous and generically, albeit fuzzily, attractive appearance of the murderer, strikes me as someone who might have taken vocal lessons from the coach.

Maybe the coach had some home truths about her future potential for success as a singer, and the woman didn't like what she heard.

That is actually a pretty solid theory. And it is just beyond sad that Barbara has passed. She touched so many lives.

Please, as soon as possible go to the link in @squareandrabbet posted earlier , and scroll down to comments, someone , very last post, minutes ago posted an enlargement of the crimestoppers update with closeups!
The woman can Clearly be seen!!! Someone KNOWS her!
JMO MOO edit for spelling

Please, as soon as possible go to the link in @squareandrabbet posted earlier , and scroll down to comments, someone , very last post, minutes ago posted an enlargement of the crimestoppers update with closeups!
The woman can Clearly be seen!!! Someone KNOWS her!
JMO MOO edit for spelling

Holy cow! I looked up that picture and yep, it’s clear as day. That woman will be caught.

newFile.jpg

New photos released of woman who fatally shoved New York singing coach

Concerning POI Tip in the Barbara Maier Gustern case.
Hi, I believe I have found the person of interest in the Barbara Maier Gustern murder case.
Can anyone provide me an email address to the NYPD or NY Crimestoppers that I can send the information to.
I am located in Denmark and can not call the crimestoppers phonenumber.
Best regards Theforeigner

Concerning POI Tip in the Barbara Maier Gustern case.
Hi, I believe I have found the person of interest in the Barbara Maier Gustern murder case.
Can anyone provide me an email address to the NYPD or NY Crimestoppers that I can send the information to.
I am located in Denmark and can not call the crimestoppers phonenumber.
Best regards Theforeigner

here is the link to submit a tip:

Tip Form

The NYPD is asking for the public’s help in finding the person responsible for Gustern’s death. Anyone with information is asked to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477), or for Spanish, 1-888-57-PISTA (74782).

The public can also submit their tips by logging onto the CrimeStoppers website at NYPD or on Twitter @NYPDTips.

Who Killed Barbara Maier Gustern? Police Search for Woman They Say Pushed Legendary Vocal Coach to Her Death

here is the link to submit a tip:

Tip Form

The NYPD is asking for the public’s help in finding the person responsible for Gustern’s death. Anyone with information is asked to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477), or for Spanish, 1-888-57-PISTA (74782).

The public can also submit their tips by logging onto the CrimeStoppers website at NYPD or on Twitter @NYPDTips.

Who Killed Barbara Maier Gustern? Police Search for Woman They Say Pushed Legendary Vocal Coach to Her Death

Thank you JerseyGirl .

Yesterday I was able to call NYPD Crime Stoppers and when I told them I probably had found the POI in the Barbara Maier Gustern case they told me -"we don't need your tip we have already identified the suspect" . I found that kind og odd due to that so far no info whatsoever in media that police have identified the POI, and yesterday still lots of request in media to the public to assist police in identifying the suspect. Don´t know what to think :cool:

Yesterday I was able to call NYPD Crime Stoppers and when I told them I probably had found the POI in the Barbara Maier Gustern case they told me -"we don't need your tip we have already identified the suspect" . I found that kind og odd due to that so far no info whatsoever in media that police have identified the POI, and yesterday still lots of request in media to the public to assist police in identifying the suspect. Don´t know what to think :cool:

I think we can kind of figure out what is happening here, and the less said the better until the suspect is in custody.

Posts like this make me feel like the town idiot here on Websleuths, because I can never figure it out. LOL
Is it just me?
I think it means that the police have identified her (the suspect) but have not located her yet and are worried that she might flee. The less the POI knows about how close the police are to capturing her, the better.

I think it means that the police have identified her (the suspect) but have not located her yet and are worried that she might flee. The less the POI knows about how close the police are to capturing her, the better.
Thanks for spelling it out for those of us in need. :oops: I certainly hope you are right. They have not re-released the latest image, so I'm very hopeful, if not impatient.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvfire1018
Back