NY - Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested, sex trafficking, 6 July 2019 *FOUND DECEASED IN JAIL* #4

Wednesday, December 20, 2023 3:13AM

A federal judge in New York has ordered a vast unsealing of court documents in early 2024 that will make public the names of scores of Jeffrey Epstein's associates.

Anyone who did not successfully fight to keep their name out of the civil case could see their name become public -- including Epstein's victims, co-conspirators and innocent associates.

Judge Loretta Preska set the release for Jan. 1, giving anyone who objects to their documents becoming public time to object. Her ruling, though, said that since some of the individuals have given media interviews their names should not stay private.

Glad to have found this thread. I had begun to think everything "Jeffery Epstein" had been buried with him. The victims deserve justice and the rich and powerful predators deserve to be identified and brought to justice. Having said that, I have little faith that will come to pass

Last edited:
Glad to have found this thread. I had begun to think everything "Jeffery Epstein" had been buried with him. The victims deserve justice and the rich and powerful predators deserve to be identified and brought to justice. Having said that, I have little faith that will come to pass
Well, let's hope it happens. I'm trying to stay optimistic. Predators involved with underage victims certainly need to be stopped. They shouldn't be able to victimize anyone again.

Hundreds of sealed court filings pertaining to the late sex-offender Jeffrey Epstein are set to be made public this week, and several prominent names -- including Britain's Prince Andrew and former President Bill Clinton -- are expected to appear in the documents.

U.S. District Judge Loretta Preska ruled earlier this month there was no legal justification for continuing to conceal the ex-president's name and more than 150 names other "John and Jane Does" mentioned in the records. Preska ordered the unsealing to begin after Jan. 1.

This batch will involve the names of additional Epstein associates, alleged perpetrators, alleged co-conspirators, alleged victims, witnesses and former Epstein employees. Several of the "Does" mentioned in the documents are now deceased.

Full article at link ...

December 31, 2023, 5:04 AM

JANE DOE 1, Individually and on
Behalf of All Others Similarly
Situated,
Plaintiff,
-v-
DEUTSCHE BANK AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT,
DEUTSCHE BANK AG NEW YORK BRANCH,
DEUTSCHE BANK TRUST COMPANY
AMERICAS,
Defendants.

JED S. RAKOFF, U.S.D.J.:
The Court previously granted final approval of class action
settlements in the two above-captioned cases. Simone Lelchuk was
appointed as claims administrator to oversee the distribution of funds
pursuant to both settlements.

In police reports, and later in interviews with me, the girl—known as Jane Doe #1—laid out the story of how she became the very first person to accuse Epstein of sexual abuse in 2005. Her complaint was the spark that ignited a series of investigations by local police and the FBI, which uncovered more than 40 alleged victims. Now, in an exclusive video for The Daily Beast, she tells her own story for the very first time

Last edited:
Former Barclays Plc Chief Executive Officer Jes Staley has long maintained that he cut off his friendship with Jeffrey Epstein once he became boss of the UK bank. Legal documents seen by Bloomberg News claim that he had indirect contact with the late pedophile financier for years after that.

Staley and Epstein used an intermediary to stay in touch, according to documents that formed part of a now-settled US Virgin Islands lawsuit against Staley’s former employer, JPMorgan Chase & Co. The filings contradict what the executive told the Barclays board about the pair’s relationship, as well as a UK regulatory probe that found no evidence of contact after October 2015.

The documents suggest the extent to which Epstein and Staley sought to hide their relationship when Staley was made CEO of Barclays. Staley, 67, left the British bank in 2021 over the scandal and was later banned from the UK finance industry for having “recklessly misled” the regulator by allowing the bank’s board to downplay his interactions with Epstein. He is appealing the findings.

Representatives for Staley and JPMorgan didn’t respond to requests for comment. Spokespeople for Barclays and the FCA declined to comment…

In the first partially redacted email — sent about a year after Staley joined Barclays — Epstein wrote to the intermediary in an apparent attempt to discuss the appointment of the Treasury Secretary in Donald Trump’s incoming administration.

“Could you ask [REDACTED] if he would like to considered for treasury [sic],” Epstein wrote on Sunday November 27, 2016, weeks after Trump’s shock victory over Hillary Clinton in the presidential election.

“Will do. He’s on a plane to London right now but I’ll reach him after,” came the reply, according to a document intended to be shown to Staley in his June 2023 deposition. The intermediary later added: “Spoke with him. He said not yet, but thanks.”

The redactions mean it isn’t clear who Epstein is asking about with regard to the Treasury role.

Former Barclays Plc Chief Executive Officer Jes Staley has long maintained that he cut off his friendship with Jeffrey Epstein once he became boss of the UK bank. Legal documents seen by Bloomberg News claim that he had indirect contact with the late pedophile financier for years after that.

Staley and Epstein used an intermediary to stay in touch, according to documents that formed part of a now-settled US Virgin Islands lawsuit against Staley’s former employer, JPMorgan Chase & Co. The filings contradict what the executive told the Barclays board about the pair’s relationship, as well as a UK regulatory probe that found no evidence of contact after October 2015.

The documents suggest the extent to which Epstein and Staley sought to hide their relationship when Staley was made CEO of Barclays. Staley, 67, left the British bank in 2021 over the scandal and was later banned from the UK finance industry for having “recklessly misled” the regulator by allowing the bank’s board to downplay his interactions with Epstein. He is appealing the findings.

Representatives for Staley and JPMorgan didn’t respond to requests for comment. Spokespeople for Barclays and the FCA declined to comment…

In the first partially redacted email — sent about a year after Staley joined Barclays — Epstein wrote to the intermediary in an apparent attempt to discuss the appointment of the Treasury Secretary in Donald Trump’s incoming administration.

“Could you ask [REDACTED] if he would like to considered for treasury [sic],” Epstein wrote on Sunday November 27, 2016, weeks after Trump’s shock victory over Hillary Clinton in the presidential election.

“Will do. He’s on a plane to London right now but I’ll reach him after,” came the reply, according to a document intended to be shown to Staley in his June 2023 deposition. The intermediary later added: “Spoke with him. He said not yet, but thanks.”

The redactions mean it isn’t clear who Epstein is asking about with regard to the Treasury role.

Jess Staley was a friend of Obama's when he was in the WH. It says something about the caliber of people who've been allowed unfettered access to the WH and heavy influence over public policy.

BTW, I was a Democrat for 40 yrs.

Although a forensic pathologist hired by the family of the disgraced billionaire and trafficker questioned that initial ruling, Dr. Sampson stood firmly behind her conclusion, which Mr. Mark Epstein said he had no reason to doubt initially, despite the pathologist’s objection.

“I had no reason to doubt it. He didn’t have any children. Our parents are gone. He would know he didn’t have to worry about me. … so, I respected that as his decision,” Mark Epstein said during the interview.

However, he went on to say that upon meeting with medical examiners in New York City at the time, he was informed that his brother’s death could not be called a suicide “because it looked too much like a homicide.”

“So then the questions became if he didn’t commit suicide, then he was killed, and then who killed him? How was it done?” Mr. Mark Epstein continued before presenting photos of his brother’s autopsy.

The photos showed injuries to Epstein’s neck, which looked more like a wire or thin rope had been used to strangle him, as opposed to marks from the alleged bed sheet that was reported to be used in the alleged suicide.

"The FBI has turned its back on survivor victims, and this lawsuit seeks to hold the FBI responsible for failure to act when it absolutely should have," said Jennifer Plotkin, counsel at Merson Law, the firm that filed the complaint.

Instead of investigators using their own protocols and following up on tips, the FBI was negligent in its Epstein investigation, the complaint alleges, claiming the agency knew he was abusing and sex trafficking young women and children and allowed the abuse to continue unchecked.

The complaint alleges that tips, reports and complaints about Epstein's activities were provided to the FBI from 1996-2006, but FBI documents show the agency didn't open a case until July 24, 2006.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon
Back