NY NY - Brooklyn, Seaview Ave, WhtFem 20-40, UP7390, pregnant, wedding band, 'Cool' t-shirt, May'91

1704923106769.png1704923114903.png1704923126025.png

"Remains of an unidentified white female were found on May 18, 1991 in Brooklyn, New York. The body was found in a grassy area near the intersection of Seaview Ave and Fountain Ave, close to the Belt Parkway in Brooklyn. She had been deceased a few days before being found. The female is estimated to have been 17 to 22 years old and stood approximately 5 feet tall. She had long wavy light brown or blond hair. She was found wearing a white t-shirt with a design labeled “Cool”, a gray undershirt, beige bra, and white socks. She also wore a yellow metal ring, in a twisted vine design, on her left ring finger. The image displayed is a NCMEC facial reconstruction that depicts what the female may have looked like in life."

View attachment 473660View attachment 473661View attachment 473662

"Remains of an unidentified white female were found on May 18, 1991 in Brooklyn, New York. The body was found in a grassy area near the intersection of Seaview Ave and Fountain Ave, close to the Belt Parkway in Brooklyn. She had been deceased a few days before being found. The female is estimated to have been 17 to 22 years old and stood approximately 5 feet tall. She had long wavy light brown or blond hair. She was found wearing a white t-shirt with a design labeled “Cool”, a gray undershirt, beige bra, and white socks. She also wore a yellow metal ring, in a twisted vine design, on her left ring finger. The image displayed is a NCMEC facial reconstruction that depicts what the female may have looked like in life."
The reconstruction displayed here was added to her NAMUS page.

I really wish there was a photo of the shirt... This could be completely off base and is purely my own opinion/speculation, however there is a town here in CA called Cool and I wonder if it could've been a souvenir shirt.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back