Match! NY - Caledonia, WhtFem 1UFNY, 13-19, Turquoise Necklace, Nov'79 *Tammy Alexander*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shared with us on Cali's FB page. She was submitted to NamUs

Mary Lozano Missing from Venice CA Feb 13, 1969 Age 4

Mary's NamUs link she has DNA on file
Physical/ medical - Other distinctive physical characteristics - The child was born with two big toes, so she has scars are on the inside near her big toes. The child may have a monobrow.

NCMEC link - Mary's photo is shown age-progressed to 48 years. She was last seen at her home on February 13, 1969 at approximately 9:30 p.m. Mary has surgical scars on both feet

Mary was just added to the rule out list. See below.

I did mention both Deloris and Mary Leah to M. Burgess. It did not do a full write up but I did credit websleuths and the specific contributors. We will see.

I checked my email, I submitted:

Mary Leah Rodermund &
Cheryl Hanson

Did anyone submit Delores Stanton?

Cali-Yvette collage:

Attachments

• calicollage.jpg
    calicollage.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 142
Cali-Yvette collage:

The nose and the mouth match, I am not sure about the eyes and chin, but there is something about the look that seems similar. However, wouldn't it be likely that she had an accent and that would have been noticed?

Probably worth a submission -- but maybe we should wait until we hear something back.

Nameless Helper, thank you for your kind words. I do think I am blessed in this endeavor. Since you have a contact, would you submit Kathleen Rodgers.

I say submit Cheryl Hanson, Mary Leah Rodermund, Kathleen Rodgers, and Delores Stanton. I'd rather have more rule-outs than what ifs.

Mary Leah is from Louisiana, and my instinct has always been to check in the Bayou/Cajun... I could be right or wrong...

If anyone can provide a summary, I'd appreciate it. Cali's LE officer said that there are more changes to the face than just the eyes closing. Anyone know what else? And how it applies to Cali? Thanks!

In all the pictures I've looked at it seems the eyebrows are raised in almost a surprised expression. I have not been able to find any description of what happens to facial features and I spent quite a bit of time looking. Anyone else have a comment, I would find this helpful also.

In all the pictures I've looked at it seems the eyebrows are raised in almost a surprised expression. I have not been able to find any description of what happens to facial features and I spent quite a bit of time looking. Anyone else have a comment, I would find this helpful also.

Yes, in addition to the "surprised" eyebrows, you also have significant flattening of the cheeks and sagging of the jowls. The creases from the sides of the nose to the corners of the mouth flatten out. Those areas of the face account for much of what gives our faces their unique character.

Yes, in addition to the "surprised" eyebrows, you also have significant flattening of the cheeks and sagging of the jowls. The creases from the sides of the nose to the corners of the mouth flatten out. Those areas of the face account for much of what gives our faces their unique character.

While there are many changes in death unless something has happened to damage the overall appearance one can usually make an ID from the pm pic. CAli's nose is quite distinctive and in my many conversations with M. Burgess he does not feel it was damaged in any way.

britten_niki.jpg
britten_niki2.jpg

Interesting case here...Possibly not checked into because she would have been 25 in 79.. a little older than the age range given..

Missing since Aug-Sept 1969 from Albany Oregon..Last known to be in NY

145 pounds
5'4
Brown hair
Mother says eyes are hazel or might be green

Niki Brittin begin running away from home after her parents divorced sometime around 1966. Her mother remarried and moved to PA without her. She was adopted by her grandparents. She spent time in a juvenile home in 66-67 ..in 1969 she ran away for the last time. She was 15 yrs old..Family friends got a call from her saying she was doing alright, she had a job and was living in NY...That was the last time anyone heard from her..

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/britten_niki.html
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/7828/0/

Classito

britten_niki.jpg
britten_niki2.jpg

Interesting case here...Possibly not checked into because she would have been 25 in 79.. a little older than the age range given..

Missing since Aug-Sept 1969 from Albany Oregon..Last known to be in NY

145 pounds
5'4
Brown hair
Mother says eyes are hazel or might be green

Niki Brittin begin running away from home after her parents divorced sometime around 1966. Her mother remarried and moved to PA without her. She was adopted by her grandparents. She spent time in a juvenile home in 66-67 ..in 1969 she ran away for the last time. She was 15 yrs old..Family friends got a call from her saying she was doing alright, she had a job and was living in NY...That was the last time anyone heard from her..

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/britten_niki.html
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/7828/0/

Classito

Yes, interesting story. The second ME to do Cali's autopsy said her bones show her to be under 18 and most likely around 16. The wisdom teeth being erupted gives the impression she was slightly older than that. There are just so many children from the 70's who were written off as runaway's and no MP report filed.....or the file was purged when they turned 18. There are also so many unreported children who went missing from the foster care system during that time. I think if we took a day and all of us working on this would flood social media with both her PM pic and her enhanced pic from NCMEC we might still stand a chance of someone recognizing her.

Re: Niki Diane Britten- Let's at least let the NAMUS professionals and Cali's LE officer know that there's a resemblance, both physically and in circumstance (runaway)
Who, with good contacts to NAMUS and Livingston Co, wants to do that?

Re: Niki Diane Britten- Let's at least let the NAMUS professionals and Cali's LE officer know that there's a resemblance, both physically and in circumstance (runaway)
Who, with good contacts to NAMUS and Livingston Co, wants to do that?

I'll send her in to M. Burgess. If he thinks her a possible match he will then have the DNA compared and that will handle NAMUS.

Nameless Helper, thank you for your kind words. I do think I am blessed in this endeavor. Since you have a contact, would you submit Kathleen Rodgers.

I am just returning from some traveling and will submit Rogers and the other one in the next few days.

New NamUs ruleout.

I don't know if we submitted her.

Interesting she has current DNA. I don't know if this is new but wouldn't the automatic screen have already checked?

Teresa Davis 1955 Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member