NY NY - Christian Eugene Thomas, 23, Brooklyn, 10 August 1996 - #MP39676

JSolt1210

Reaction score
I'm starting this thread for Christian Eugene Thomas after seeing his name suggested as a possible match for PA UP16617, but finding no specific thread dedicated to him on WS.

Here's his case on The Charley Project and NamUs.

Little else is available, even with a Google search for his full name.

• Missing Since 08/10/1996
  • Missing From Brooklyn, New York
  • Classification Missing
  • Age 23 years old
  • Height and Weight 6'0 - 6'2, 170 - 185 pounds
  • Distinguishing Characteristics African-American male. Black hair, brown eyes. Thomas has a scar on his face near his jawline.

Details of Disappearance
    Thomas was last seen in the New York City borough of Brooklyn on August 10, 1996. He has never been heard from again. Few details are available in his case.
Original

I'm starting this thread for Christian Eugene Thomas after seeing his name suggested as a possible match for PA UP16617, but finding no specific thread dedicated to him on WS.

• Classification Missing
  • Age 23 years old
  • Distinguishing Characteristics African-American male. Black hair, brown eyes. Thomas has a scar on his face near his jawline.

Details of Disappearance
    Thomas was last seen in the New York City borough of Brooklyn on August 10, 1996. He has never been heard from again. Few details are available in his case.
Original

Thank you. Hopefully someone will now find Christian and bring him home.

• Classification Missing
  • Age 23 years old

Details of Disappearance
Original
Hi, I’m his sister. Thank you for this.

Hi, I’m his sister. Thank you for this.
Welcome to Websleuths @Robbi708

First I just want to say that I'm sorry for what you and your family have been through since the disappearance of Christian, your brother. It has been 28 years and I can't imagine not knowing what happened after all this time.

Since there seems to be so little public information about Christian available out there, is there anything you can share that would shed some light on him as a person, his routine, friends, associates, etc., anything you can remember that stands out in the days or weeks leading up to his disappearance?

I would also invite you, if you are willing and interested, to become a Verified Insider on here. That way, whatever you post about your brother does not need to be verified by mainstream media (MSM) sources.

Again, welcome to Websleuths, and hopefully we can all find some answers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss mustang
Back