NY NY - Christopher Dansby, 13 mos, New York, 18 May 1989

Would love to see a closure on this one, these boys could still be alive somewhere. Lets interview these children and man again. I know they were involved in the abduction somehow.

Would love to see a closure on this one, these boys could still be alive somewhere. Lets interview these children and man again. I know they were involved in the abduction somehow.
I disagree. There’s nothing that makes me believe the children and the man had any malicious intent. It looks like unfortunate coincidence to me. When the children said that Shane went to another area to play, I think that’s when he could have been picked up no problem. Nobody would have even bothered to remember such a detail because it would just look like a caregiver picking up their child to go home.

There is a story about a child by the name of Andre Bryant missing from Brooklyn. While he didn't go missing from a park his story is suspicious. 2 women were interested in this baby. Maybe police from all 3 cases should get together. Seems like there was a Black market baby ring happening.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aprilssister94
Back