NY NY - Corrie Anderson, 36, Jamestown, 28 Oct 2008

May peace be with your family Corrie. I pray for closure in the new year

We will not forget you Corrie an 2010. We keep you and your family in our prayers.

Any news on Corrie?

No, sadly nothing.
Too bad LE couldn't solve this case or any of the other missing/murdered women cases. Makes ordinary people wonder what is going on for such a small community.
No news on the woman's remains found in the Allegany Reservoir either.
Too bad that these families didn't ask a National Missing Persons organization for help right away. That may have helped push LE to move quickly and more completely in their investigation, if they did one.
Too many different LE organizations, too. Local, county, State Police ...
jmo
But too sad

The snow is almost gone and the weather is turning nicer. :) I am ready to put on some boots and go back in the woods for another search. I have a group of about 7 or so and we're ready to go!
Any further news?

Thnking of Corrie today. It's been two years. Praying for Corrie, those who loved her, and those who searched with broken hearts, to find her.

And may LE bring the ba$tard who harmed her to justice one day......

I just searched all over the internet to see if there is anything new on this young woman. Nothing. After all this time. Unbelievable. I can't imagine what her family is still going through. :shakehead:

Thinking of you this morning, Corrie. Prayers that you may come home soon....

Three years now past since Corrie went missing. Three very long years. Wish she was here with the kids and the new grandbaby!
I'll never be forgetting, and always will be looking.....

Bumping for Corrie...

How can people just vanish out of thin air?

There is something VERY wrong going on in Upstate NY- so many people have disappeared from this area, never to be heard from again, never to be located after years and years. 98% of those who have disappeared were young women with children, either single Moms, divorced or in questionable marriages (that involved abuse of some sort).

My heart goes out to ALL the families and friends that have been denied closure for SO long; sadly, I don't think these women are still alive. :(

You are still remembered, Corrie Anderson!

Corrie Anderson, a 36-year-old mother of three from Chautauqua County, N.Y., was last seen at about 1:00 p.m. on Oct. 28, 2008.

Family members reported Anderson missing at about 3:45 p.m. that day, when she failed to show up at her son's school for a meeting. Two days later, a hunter discovered Anderson's car abandoned approximately two miles from her house.

Authorities used ATV's, helicopters and dogs to search areas of interest in the case but to date they have found no sign of Anderson.

For more information, visit Findcorrie.com.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...ing_n_2076317.html?ncid=webmail3#slide=561533

Thank you, Kimster, for reminding the world about Corrie.
May she be brought home..... my prayer for over 4 years.....

I can't help but wonder if Israel Keyes was in the Busti area in the Autumn of 2008.
I know a parent of one of his victims has created a FB page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Have-You-Ever-met-Israel-Keyes-Possible-Serial-Killer/399521663428225

He had also admitted he killed a victim in PA and dumped the body in NY.

Everytime I drive past the field where her van was found, I feel frustrated that the case seems to have died out. Last October 8th, there was not even an organized search!

Just read about Corrie's disappearance while looking up other missing people: the website had small profiles of cases (Susan Powell, Brittanie Drexel, etc).

So, I tracked down Corrie's thread on here and read through. In the beginning, people were doing physical searches and posting theories. Then....crickets.... Not blaming you posters, or you friends and neighbors.. only Law Enforcement. They've dropped the ball on this one.

Let's bring this thread back to top, gather our thinking caps, and find out what happened to this mom of 3!

Just saw a poster in fb for her and a family member if mine is close friends with her children. I will now be researching this case. So very sad

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Update - 50 police officers are in Busti searching on Kortwright Road - as reported by the PJ.

Update - 50 police officers are in Busti searching on Kortwright Road - as reported by the PJ.

Karen, any news of the search; anything found? I can't imagine any clothing would still be around after all this time, but remains...you betcha. I've always hoped Corrie's family could receive closure. Not to mention, someone got away with murder! :banghead:

The prime suspect in one of New York state’s most vexing cold cases ― the 2008 disappearance of a woman who married him, then dumped him for his bigamy*― has been arrested in Kentucky on charges of abducting and raping a woman.

Ken Anderson, 56, was charged Tuesday with kidnapping, first-degree rape and unlawful imprisonment. The victim, who has not been identified, was abducted in New York and taken to Kentucky, where police rescued her after she was reported missing, authorities said.

Read the rest here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...721e4b060adb56fdb10?ncid=engmodushpmg00000003

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ
Back