NY - Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, arrested on Sex Abuse charges, Jul 2020 #5

Seriously. First we let Epstein off himself in the jail and now this. It's a complete embarrassment and no one is ever held accountable.

Didnt Trump say something like he wished her well in some speech? i know one of my American friends who had been a Trump supporter was pretty disgusted at it

Tbh its a wonder she doesnt say she cant get a fair trial there and bearing in mind Scotty said they had trouble coming to a unanimous verdict I just hope for their sake that they get a guilty verdict again next time....or...they will look total idiots ;(

a genuine question the juror said all he knew was that she was Epsteins gf ( if thats what you want to call it). Do you think thats even possible?
I think it is. Once or twice I have mentioned a case which I'm following, only to be met by blank stares. Well-known cases which you would think every person in the entire world would have at least heard of - but no. We can get so wrapped up with the cases we're into, that we don't fully understand the real world out there.

Well, well , well. Isn't this interesting?

No. Alan Dershowitz represented JE. MOO: AD must protect GM so that GM continues protecting AD, even if he did keep his underwear on. (for his underwear defense, see WPLG Local 10, Apr 2019, at starting about the 2:20 mark.

What is interesting, however, is that, to my knowledge, DJT has not said anything negative about GM ever. Why? DJT is not implicated in any of this JE/GM mess, yet he wished the best for GM and didn't want to see her die in jail? Why didn't he grant her a pre-emptive pardon during his last hours in office?

From the LA Times, July 2020:

...and as for Maxwell, “I just wish her well, frankly,” Trump said Tuesday.

“I wish her well,” he repeated.

Prosecutor Twitter started to pop off.

“I can think of four times when Trump has publicly extended his best wishes to people charged with federal crimes by DOJ: Roger Stone, Michael Flynn, Paul Manafort — and now Ghislaine Maxwell,” tweeted former federal and state prosecutor Elie Honig.

What do Stone (convicted felon), Flynn (pleaded guilty to a felony) and Manafort (convicted felon) have in common? They’re all people Trump has had a powerful interest in silencing.

...Blowing Maxwell figurative kisses, the Twitterverse suggested, could be a way to signal that he has her back.

No. Alan Dershowitz represented JE. MOO: AD must protect GM so that GM continues protecting AD, even if he did keep his underwear on. (for his underwear defense, see WPLG Local 10, Apr 2019, at starting about the 2:20 mark.

What is interesting, however, is that, to my knowledge, DJT has not said anything negative about GM ever. Why? DJT is not implicated in any of this JE/GM mess, yet he wished the best for GM and didn't want to see her die in jail? Why didn't he grant her a pre-emptive pardon during his last hours in office?

From the LA Times, July 2020:

...and as for Maxwell, “I just wish her well, frankly,” Trump said Tuesday.

“I wish her well,” he repeated.

Prosecutor Twitter started to pop off.

“I can think of four times when Trump has publicly extended his best wishes to people charged with federal crimes by DOJ: Roger Stone, Michael Flynn, Paul Manafort — and now Ghislaine Maxwell,” tweeted former federal and state prosecutor Elie Honig.

What do Stone (convicted felon), Flynn (pleaded guilty to a felony) and Manafort (convicted felon) have in common? They’re all people Trump has had a powerful interest in silencing.

...Blowing Maxwell figurative kisses, the Twitterverse suggested, could be a way to signal that he has her back.
As I said.......isn't this interesting. MOO.

Sarah Kellen, a former assistant to Epstein, scheduled some of her “massage” appointments at his Palm Beach lair, sent for cars to pick her up and once took nude photographs of her for the pedophile, Carolyn said. “[Kellen] called and said she was calling in regards to Mr. Epstein,” she testified, “and that I would get paid $500 to $600 if she could take pictures of me.
Kellen “knew what was going on,” Carolyn later added. “She was older than me, so she was an adult. She knew what was happening.

Indeed, Kellen was part of Epstein’s inner circle for more than a decade and named among four “potential co-conspirators” in the financier’s lenient plea deal in Florida in 2008

“The way that I see it is: Sarah has been given dozens if not hundreds of chances to potentially reposition herself in this narrative,” Edwards told The Daily Beast. “You’re either on the side of the victims or the other side, which is the side of the bad guys.”

Kellen and her representatives declined to comment for this story.

Next Target for Epstein Prosecutors Could Be His Assistant Sarah Kellen

Sarah Kellen, a former assistant to Epstein, scheduled some of her “massage” appointments at his Palm Beach lair, sent for cars to pick her up and once took nude photographs of her for the pedophile, Carolyn said. “[Kellen] called and said she was calling in regards to Mr. Epstein,” she testified, “and that I would get paid $500 to $600 if she could take pictures of me.
Kellen “knew what was going on,” Carolyn later added. “She was older than me, so she was an adult. She knew what was happening.

Indeed, Kellen was part of Epstein’s inner circle for more than a decade and named among four “potential co-conspirators” in the financier’s lenient plea deal in Florida in 2008

“The way that I see it is: Sarah has been given dozens if not hundreds of chances to potentially reposition herself in this narrative,” Edwards told The Daily Beast. “You’re either on the side of the victims or the other side, which is the side of the bad guys.”

Kellen and her representatives declined to comment for this story.

Next Target for Epstein Prosecutors Could Be His Assistant Sarah Kellen
SK also considers herself a victim.
She was once an Amish and met JE in the time of her lowest point in time.
It is all very complicated.

Last edited:
A lot of what I've seen coming out of this nasty case, are several instances of what appears to be a twisted, sexual assault style of a pyramid scheme (best way I can describe it). It's very difficult for me to just lay out a blanket accusation of "well she was of age, so she's a co-conspirator" of anyone. These were GIRLS. Teenaged kids, preyed on, groomed, seduced, pursuaded by evil, twisted adults to get what they wanted. That's the foundation for what came after for some of them.

jmo

A lot of what I've seen coming out of this nasty case, are several instances of what appears to be a twisted, sexual assault style of a pyramid scheme (best way I can describe it). It's very difficult for me to just lay out a blanket accusation of "well she was of age, so she's a co-conspirator" of anyone. These were GIRLS. Teenaged kids, preyed on, groomed, seduced, pursuaded by evil, twisted adults to get what they wanted. That's the foundation for what came after for some of them.

jmo

That's the phrase that Carolyn used: "pyramid scheme of abuse." Carolyn, recruited at age 14 and abused for four years, wants everyone involved in the scheme of recruiting her to that abuse to be held accountable. She is a victim and she wants justice.

"She also says that her friendship with Giuffre was what led to her being recruited – aged 14 – into Epstein and Maxwell's 'pyramid scheme' of abuse, and that Giuffre was fully aware of what was going on. 'I don't think she deserves any compensation,' she says.

'I don't think she was coerced into doing anything.'

She even goes so far as to say that Giuffre, whom she met when she was 13 and dating a 17-year-old boy who was friends with Giuffre's boyfriend, deserves to get the same treatment as Maxwell, since she 'trafficked' her into a 'world of spiralling downward slopes'.

She says the older girl had a way of making her feel 'comfortable', and that she trusted her – which is presumably why, when Giuffre asked her if she would like to 'go and make some money', she agreed to visit Epstein at his house in Palm Beach to administer a 'massage'.
SARAH VINE: Prince Andrew's an oaf - but his accuser has questions to answer too | Daily Mail Online

That's the phrase that Carolyn used: "pyramid scheme of abuse." Carolyn, recruited at age 14 and abused for four years, wants everyone involved in the scheme of recruiting her to that abuse to be held accountable. She is a victim and she wants justice.

"She also says that her friendship with Giuffre was what led to her being recruited – aged 14 – into Epstein and Maxwell's 'pyramid scheme' of abuse, and that Giuffre was fully aware of what was going on. 'I don't think she deserves any compensation,' she says.

'I don't think she was coerced into doing anything.'

She even goes so far as to say that Giuffre, whom she met when she was 13 and dating a 17-year-old boy who was friends with Giuffre's boyfriend, deserves to get the same treatment as Maxwell, since she 'trafficked' her into a 'world of spiralling downward slopes'.

She says the older girl had a way of making her feel 'comfortable', and that she trusted her – which is presumably why, when Giuffre asked her if she would like to 'go and make some money', she agreed to visit Epstein at his house in Palm Beach to administer a 'massage'.
SARAH VINE: Prince Andrew's an oaf - but his accuser has questions to answer too | Daily Mail Online

And when Carolyn was 14, how old was Virginia? It's hard for me to keep all the details straight.

And when Carolyn was 14, how old was Virginia? It's hard for me to keep all the details straight.

Giuffre met Epstein in 2000 (link). Carolyn was born in 1987. Giuffre was born in 1983. Carolyn met Giuffre when she was 13 years old (that would be 2000). If Carolyn was age 14 (2001) when she was recruited, and Giuffre is 4 years older, how old was Giuffre?

"She even goes so far as to say that Giuffre, whom she met when she was 13 and dating a 17-year-old boy who was friends with Giuffre's boyfriend ...

She also says that her friendship with Giuffre was what led to her being recruited – aged 14" (link)​

Giuffre met Epstein in 2000 (link). Carolyn was born in 1987. Giuffre was born in 1983. Carolyn met Giuffre when she was 13 years old (that would be 2000). If Carolyn was age 14 (2001) when she was recruited, and Giuffre is 4 years older, how old was Giuffre?

"She even goes so far as to say that Giuffre, whom she met when she was 13 and dating a 17-year-old boy who was friends with Giuffre's boyfriend ...

She also says that her friendship with Giuffre was what led to her being recruited – aged 14" (link)​

Based on the math, VG was either 17 or 18, with several years experience being used/groomed as a SA victim herself.

To me, that speaks for itself.

Based on the math, VG was either 17 or 18, with several years experience being used/groomed as a SA victim herself.

To me, that speaks for itself.

Yes, it speaks volumes! VG’s birthdate is Aug 9 1983. It was reported that GM first preyed on her while out with Juan driving around looking for young girls. GM first exploited VG at Maralargo in July of 2000, when Virginia was still age 16, and tricked her with promises of training and a job as a masseuse. Her father drove her over to JE’s house that same afternoon, where VG was sexually assaulted the very same day by both GM and JE as part of her “interview”.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592
Back