NY NY - Johanna, 6, Yanti, 5, and Eileen Bunari, 9, New York, October 23 1987

I think I may have found EB's fb it is under a different name but came up searching birth name and there's a Johany in one of the pics on there. EB also has a blog if you search her real name. She is married and uses her birth name and the married last name. I wish there where photos of the girls on namus Log into Facebook | Facebook

I think I may have found EB's fb it is under a different name but came up searching birth name and there's a Johany in one of the pics on there. EB also has a blog if you search her real name. She is married and uses her birth name and the married last name. I wish there where photos of the girls on namus Log into Facebook | Facebook

Yeah, theres an ellen and a johanny harry, i also found a santi in one of Ellen's photos. All of the first names are different though, could they have been changed also?

(Also possible that their first names were entered wrong into namus)

This is a very interesting case. Although they are still listed as missing on Namus, they appear to be hiding their names on Facebook.

I believe the following three people are the three missing sisters.

Eileen Bunari(E**** H**** F)
-original profile name on FB was Eileen Bunari.
-she has two sisters below on FB
-It refers to her living in Queens New Yok

Johanna Bunari(J***** H****)
-refers too other two listing here as having the same mom on FB.

Yanti Bunari(S**** H****)
-she has two sisters above on FB
-Uncle from New York refers to her as Yanti on FB.

All three live in Indonesia.

I have sent a message to the Uncle on FB(who lives in the Bronx, New York) to ask for confirmation that they are no longer missing. If anyone wants screenshots just PM me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AJAY0618
Back