NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
The discussion on those "review" sites indicated these guys were often looking for $50 action. They didn't sound like high rollers to me and I can't picture them having a lot of money to spend on coke, etc. I think it is a toss up who was getting scammed. I can't picture them high, but I can imagine them getting hostile, demanding more than they paid for. That's just me.

The discussion on those "review" sites indicated these guys were often looking for $50 action. They didn't sound like high rollers to me and I can't picture them having a lot of money to spend on coke, etc. I think it is a toss up who was getting scammed. I can't picture them high, but I can imagine them getting hostile, demanding more than they paid for. That's just me.
coke is a cheap drug...about 30-50 a gram in new york...that plus a 50 dollar prostitute is cheaper than a dinner date and a movie...

coke is a cheap drug...about 30-50 a gram in new york...that plus a 50 dollar prostitute is cheaper than a dinner date and a movie...
apparently I'm a little high (on price!) lol...coke can be had for as little as 20-25 a gram..

Most Johns "party" with coke, meth and crack and probably things that i don't know about.
Some usually mix and match different drugs and alcohol, in combinations that can make people paranoid.
Still, i agree.. i do believe that a scam was being run out of that house

Don't forget wet, Secret. That would make someone crazy paranoid as well.

As Redbird said your average heroin addict isn't going to be paying for sex. That would be two bags easy. Not to mention they wouldn't want anything getting in the way of their high including sex.

It's fair game to figure any house where you have that going on somebody is getting scammed every single day. The only people in the mix that never get beat is the dealer and I highly doubt any dealer in their right mind would be living out of that house. Probably wouldn't even deliver there as there's too much drama.

Of course along with the dope there's bound to be crack or meth especially for the trick.

Not to be on a soap box, but I just wanted to add that indeed heroin addicts lie to their own mom. They steal from their kids. They trick their behinds out. However, this can happen to anyone. These are someone's family members and at one time someone's child. Heck, I've seen women fall from pretty high positions as pillars of the community. Men as well.

Scams are inevitable. You put yourself out there you're going to get beat.

Redbird it's too sad. There's men with alot of money who just want to "slum". They could afford a higher priced prostitute, but want that on the street girl. That's where the clothing apparell comes in. Someone mentioned ALC's attire. When you're getting $40.00 you're not going to be traipsing around in Chanel. Those guys do not care. They don't even care if you have teeth. Of course on the other side of the coin there are men who do care.

Older women here get angry that the younger girls on crack keep dropping their price. It's demand and supply basically. In that order. If someone is saying they'll do "whatever" for $10.00 and you have a desperate younger girl down the block says $8.00 what's the guy going to do?

Ohhhhhhh many, many men as mentioned are high when they pick up a prostitute. Speeding their heads off. Somewhere at home there's a wife and kids often.

Hostile maybe, but not in a house where a bunch of addicts live. You'd be pretty bonkers to complain in their house. Plus heroin addicts already have that bag burned into their hands almost by the time the guy is done.

From all the material I've read, these women were charging $250 and up. Not sure where people are getting the $40 bit.

This story is so sad on so many levels!!! The issue with drugs being involved in someone's life so that they have to sell their body to get their next fix is just beyond acceptable. Why do you suppose it is primarily women addicts that resort to this? Men seem to find other means of "adapting". From my personal experience, most of these women were in abusive relationships before the drugs - thus the drugs - and then they use the abuse to fund the habit that is an attempt to numb the abuse. Shame on anyone who would take advantage of these women... shame on them! I want to see this SK caught so bad.... if I had a **** it would be ****. Can't type that - and it is OK to delete it Mods..... I just had to get it off my chest because I am sick of the abuse of women and the reaction of our society to that abuse. Time will catch this SOB. He is a truly a 'dead man walking'.

Men who are junkies...usually resort to theiving to get money...break and enter...
a junky will steal the paint off your car.

and even truer...when Amber left that house they couldn't have cared less if she had walked into the mouth of a whale. Only way they would care is if she was bringing back money to get high.

it's so sad...a girl out there on a string like that..has to be the lonliest thing in the world.

Hi, Was there a search today? I guess I'm ansy, waiting for something to pop in the case. A poster this week mentioned an upcoming presser and I've heard no more about that. Then too I've been reading about specific serial killers and need to stop for awhile.

It is a fascinating study but then again when you have to go to the store after dark . . . . :banghead: They just arrested a guy in Tacoma who they think is a SK and that's only 3 hours away. Then Ridgeway dumped bodies in the greater Portland area.

Police say there is not a connection, but you never know! ... Elena went missing in July of last year from Portland, ME....

Missing prostitute’s body found in Maine was not connected to the case
http://longislandserialkiller.com/2011/04/human-teeth-found-in-serial-killer-search-in-new-york/

Missing Portland woman’s remains found ‘in a remote area’
http://new.bangordailynews.com/2011/04/21/news/portland/missing-womans-remains-found/

ELENA JASMIR LOZADA
http://new.bangordailynews.com/2011/04/22/obituaries/elena-jasmir-lozada/

And here's another young woman missing from Portland, ME: Krista Dittmeyer's car was found running, with her baby inside, but not trace of her:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134233"]NH NH - Krista Dittmeyer, 20, Conway, 23 April 2011 - car found with baby left inside - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

This is where spouse and I go hiking regularly, so scary on that front. Even weirder, one of the local-to-me websites had comments that indicated this woman had several friends in common with Elena Lozada. But the comments have been deleted.

Man, I hope it's just coincidence.

From all the material I've read, these women were charging $250 and up. Not sure where people are getting the $40 bit.

I'm working on a little research project trying to get a better picture of the world these people live in. So far I have discovered the $250 as an average is exaggerated. Price for the girls using Craig's List type site runs from $95 to $400 for the creme de la creme.

Some food for thought to keep in mind while discussing the victims of this case. Herman Melville says it better than I.
"Of all the preposterous assumptions of humanity over humanity, nothing exceeds most of the criticisms made on the habits of the poor by the well-housed, well-warmed, and well-fed." — Herman Melville

I asked this before and never got a response, so I'll ask again.

Can any locals tell me who would handle sandbagging for the Island? Would it be Parks and Rec, road workers, some other department? Anyone know?

Depends upon the stretch of beach. It should be noted that Sandbagging is not very popular due to the amount of sand that needs to be replenished. Bulldozers/dump trucks/pay loaders are more often employed. Also, the Army Corp of Engineers often funds projects conducted by private companies to dredge the inlets and pump the sand on to the closest beaches that need the sand the most. Then there are private homeowners who hire landscapers to assist with sandbagging to protect their waterfront homes.

If the SK is smart enough to know that Cell phones can be tracked then he surely is smart enough to know not to show face in The Port Authority with any of the missing victims. Everyone knows that since 9/11 there are high tech video cameras that use facial recognition software in the bus terminal, at all of the toll booths for the bridges/tunnels, and at the major train stations.
This SK surely is smart enough to know this.

Also, I thought it has already been established that each of the id'd victims were working (and advertising) on Long Island at the time they went missing (or shortly before they went missing).

The type of camper cap/shell we shoud be looking at on the trucks in called an A CLASS camper shell. It fits the exact shape of the truck on the photo.

Do you have a link to a photo? The pic I saw posted here doesn't look anything like what I think of as a cap on a truck. It looked so much like a utility vehicle I saw here in NC.

Also the burlap bags are a good clue to tie in. I read they are used in concrete construction as well we all know landscaping. A truck like this could easily be tied to either.

Does anyone remember the case in NYC a few months ago caught on video where the guy dumped the dead woman in a suitcase right in front of a busy restaurant and they were showing it everywhere? They caught him on a store camera also. I'm sure LE is looking at that case too since they caught the guy. Wasn't she a prostitute and he claimed he was on drugs or something and at first hit her in the head with a hammer and then strangled her? I really can't remember the details to google it but want to take a second look at that one.

Do you have a link to a photo? The pic I saw posted here doesn't look anything like what I think of as a cap on a truck. It looked so much like a utility vehicle I saw here in NC.

I was forgetting we got a clearer image. I still think it looks like a camper shell.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6323324&postcount=60"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6323324&postcount=60[/ame]

IMO It looks to me like a double cab, long bed truck with a shell. If you look at the cab closely, there are two windows. It might be a utility shell.

Because of the wheels it's definitely a long bed but what looks funny to me is the two front side windows driver and back passenger and then it almost looks rounded where that back part is like one of those little trailer hook ups that attaches to the back of a vehicle. I'm probably not explaining it right. Those other two small side spaces do remind you of the little windows you see in those little trailer hitch things that are used to transport animals. When I saw it before I thought of some utility vehicles in this area where they are little doors but I think you're right they are little windows and are on those truck caps also. I think it's the shot that makes it look so long that makes it look more unusual than it really is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname