NY NY - Manhattan, East River, WhtFem 12-18, 201UFNY, Skunkjam/Perfect Thyroid T-shirt, May'00

Her NamUs page has been removed.
The last I read about NY, although it’s been some time ago, that their state would not be participating in the IGG approach with the use of DNA. I wonder if that changed. Need to read up again now. Glad to hear JD is likely identified and on her way back to family.

The last I read about NY, although it’s been some time ago, that their state would not be participating in the IGG approach with the use of DNA. I wonder if that changed. Need to read up again now. Glad to hear JD is likely identified and on her way back to family.
I was wondering the same. I vaguely remember some talk about allowing IGG but I don't know the outcome. If you find any info would you mind sharing, please?

This is the second older case removed in two days, it seems likely that IGG is involved. I am hoping they keep the momentum going.

I was wondering the same. I vaguely remember some talk about allowing IGG but I don't know the outcome. If you find any info would you mind sharing, please?

This is the second older case removed in two days, it seems likely that IGG is involved. I am hoping they keep the momentum going.
Looks like the NYS court of appeals reinstated the use of familial DNA last October (2023). This may be only temporary, not sure. We should get our priority cases in NY to Othram while we can ;)

Maryland and Washington DC still appear to be halted for this purpose.

Looks like the NYS court of appeals reinstated the use of familial DNA last October (2023). This may be only temporary, not sure. We should get our priority cases in NY to Othram while we can ;)

Wow, thank you so many for this research. So there's a pretty good chance that IGG has already been used in New York. Fingers crossed!!

That's great news. To many unidentified persons are waiting for identification. Thank you for looking it up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675
Back