Identified! NY - Manhattan, 'Midtown Jane Doe', WhtFem 16-21, 337UFNY, under concrete, ring w/ 'P McG', Feb'03 Patricia McGlone

Wow, she was identified because her DNA matched the DNA of a 9/11 victim.
The 9/11 victims family reference sample was used in confirming her identification as there was no living immediate members left to provide a sample.
IGG provided the lead of Patricia K. MCGlone.

Last edited:
Is the name McGlone very common? There is another murdered young female with the same last name, fwiw.

Yes the 9/11 victims family confirmatory sample was used in her identification as there was no living immediate members left to provide a sample.
IGG provided the lead of Patricia K. MCGlone.
Oh, that explains it. I was curious how her DNA was checked against 9/11 victims, if that was something that is routinely done in NY.

I see under your username that you are a FGG (that's awesome), did you happen to work on her case?

Oh, that explains it. I was curious how her DNA was checked against 9/11 victims, if that was something that is routinely done in NY.

I see under your username that you are a FGG (that's awesome), did you happen to work on her case?
I did work on her identification! I’m so happy she’s finally got her name back.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Oddmomout I can’t reply to your post above. Just wanted to congratulate you on Patricia’s identification and to thank you for providing extra information.

If you can and are willing to share, I think a lot of us would love to hear more about her story and the process of identifying her. No pressure :D

I can’t reply to your post above. Just wanted to congratulate you on Patricia’s identification and to thank you for providing extra information.

If you can and are willing to share, I think a lot of us would love to hear more about her story and the process of identifying her. No pressure :D
More to come soon!

By Marc Santia rbbm​

“She was hogtied with electrical cord and the remains that were found were exactly how she was, she was in the fetal position," the cold case detective said.''
“She was Catholic and she lived in Sunset Park," he added. "She was baptized, she received communion and ultimately had confirmation. She went to public school and she went to Catholic school. She went to Charles Dewey Middle School in Sunset Park.”

''Believed to have been murdered in 1969, the location where McGlone's body was found was once home to a bar that launched rock stars.

“Jimmy Hendrix, a lot of other bands,” Glas explained. "During the mid 60s to late 60s, that basement was a nightclub, rock and roll club.”

It's interesting the ring actually had an obvious connection to her, as those were her initials. In other cases, such as the "Lorraine Stahl" case (she was recently identified, too), even after the identification, it's not obvious why the Does were wearing certain rings. That's interesting as people look for clues in the jewelry Does were wearing, as to their identity, where they are from, etc, and sometimes it turns after they are identified that it's obvious why they were wearing certain jewelry, and other times it's not.

It's interesting the ring actually had an obvious connection to her, as those were her initials. In other cases, such as the "Lorraine Stahl" case (she was recently identified, too), even after the identification, it's not obvious why the Does were wearing certain rings. That's interesting as people look for clues in the jewelry Does were wearing, as to their identity, where they are from, etc, and sometimes it turns after they are identified that it's obvious why they were wearing certain jewelry, and other times it's not.

I'm wondering if the lone dime she was found with indicates she had 'dropped a dime' on someone; was the toy soldier because the (alleged) father was in the military? Her burial was planned (wrapped, embedded in concrete construction) - so these items may not be 'coincidental.'

MOO - IANAE - YMMV - etc.

The pouring of cement for 2003 MJD really interested me, and I see someone asking if it's connected with the 2008 NY Jane Doe, who also was found in a cement slab in a building that had a club (in Tribeca). I would definitely think these cases could be related. Incidentally, Rex Heuermann worked on a building literally down the street (I "streetviewed" it) from the 2008 site. He worked at multiple buildings like five minutes away from the 2003 site.
What kind of work was RH doing during those years? Didn't he work construction some before forming his own business?

The concrete coffin somewhat aligns (in my head) with the burlap bags he enclosed the Gilgo 4 in.

Yes, it is possible I'm obsessed. However, in my defense, the identification of Manhattan 'Midtown Jane Doe' was announced as Patricia McGlone the same week members of the Task Force started multiple searches in the Manorville area.

Do both these advances signal information from the months of work on the mountain of evidence pulled from the Heuermann home in summer 2023?

What kind of work was RH doing during those years? Didn't he work construction some before forming his own business?

The concrete coffin somewhat aligns (in my head) with the burlap bags he enclosed the Gilgo 4 in.

Yes, it is possible I'm obsessed. However, in my defense, the identification of Manhattan 'Midtown Jane Doe' was announced as Patricia McGlone the same week members of the Task Force started multiple searches in the Manorville area.

Do both these advances signal information from the months of work on the mountain of evidence pulled from the Heuermann home in summer 2023?

RH was 5 years old when patricia died in 1969

RH was 5 years old when patricia died in 1969
(OOPS Apparently much of the early information was wrong!)
I thought she died after 1988?
From Post #4 of this thread:
"Midtown Jane Doe"
From the Doe Network---
The victim was discovered on February 10, 2003 in Manhattan,
New York City, New York
She was a victim of homicide by strangulation
Skeletal Remains
The time of death occured sometime after 1988 (down the same post) The remains of a plastic bag later discovered to have held rat poison was also found near the body. The rat poison was not manufactured before 1979. A plastic toy soldier was also found near the body.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant
Back