NY - Orsolya Gaal, 51, body found in duffel bag, Queens, Apr 2022 #2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until/unless the police confirm this based on OGs phone/social media records, I'm going to take what he says with a grain of salt. Who knows, maybe his idea of a "romance" was her "liking" his comments on her FB or just generally being friendly to him.

I agree.
The romance might be totally in his own head and he got tired of being pushed away by her. I’ll believe it when I hear it from LE, not from Bonolo.

If he still looks the way his FB appears, I am sure that if he was seen with her that night it would be remembered. They have a very high contrast look.

If they did have any romantic connections, it is not for me to judge. She does not deserve to be shamed in death for her choices or made to look like she deserved this.

He confessed so we know he did it. Finding out why and how it happened is going to cause so much more pain to this family. Peace and comfort to them.

He had no arrests so his DNA would not have been in the system. I am sure that was frustrating to the police in their efforts to find him. They must have had to do this by the process of elimination each step of the way.

Wow. I'm truly shocked at this new development. I really thought this was a domestic situation, his movements made no sense at all. What was his plan with her body? Was it actually about the kid not finding her like that? And what was his plan with the stupid text messages?

I can't believe it was the freaking boots that helped LE get to him.

So unfortunate that LK had to be removed from the house in that fashion, but I understand why LE proceeded that way. That poor kid will need LOTS of therapy, love and guidance.

I stand corrected. R.I.P Orsolya.

I was with you. Glad I was wrong, too!

Maybe, she reported him for stalking, harassment recently and he spent a day or two in jail (though that's hard to believe in NYC these days). A tiny shred of truth in the texts or

he's just into "script writing" and that's what the texts are, a script!

He's going to have plenty of time to devote to his "script writing" in prison.

If he had never been incarcinated before then the text either didn't happen or he lied saying she put in him jail years ago?

I think the text was pure nonsense, his dim witted idea of deflecting attention. I notice he and Orsolya weren’t friends on Facebook…wonder if he unfriended her afterwards, in an attempt to distance himself? Or she may have unfriended him for being a weirdo.

So the boots were the definitive clue? I'm wondering if his DNA was in the boots, because I had assumed the culprit was wearing socks when we first heard about the boots, and hence I wasn't sure any skin cells or anything would have been discovered in them.

But with whatever obscene mess this guy must have made there must have been his DNA left everywhere.

What am I missing about the significance of the boots? Maybe the son recognized that they belonged to the handyman?
Perhaps if LE had his name (we only had Handyman) and searched for images of him, they located one of him wearing the boots..enough to put 2 and 2 even more together. Plus look at his gait in this photo:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-04-21 at 10.15.09 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-04-21 at 10.15.09 AM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 146
He may have given a full confession, but I almost guarantee there will be a not-guilty plea, and a drawn out trial with every salacious detail of her life put on center stage, before a nationally televised audience on CourtTV, soon followed by a Lifetime movie. MO

Last edited:
If he had never been incarcinated before then the text either didn't happen or he lied saying she put in him jail years ago?
probably a methaphor for his feelings for her and how obsessed he probably was about her and being a prisoner in his heart. By killing her, he thinks he is released from that bond. The threats to her family is probably just lashing out. IMO

If he still looks the way his FB appears, I am sure that if he was seen with her that night it would be remembered. They have a very high contrast look.

If they did have any romantic connections, it is not for me to judge. She does not deserve to be shamed in death for her choices or made to look like she deserved this.

He confessed so we know he did it. Finding out why and how it happened is going to cause so much more pain to this family. Peace and comfort to them.

He had no arrests so his DNA would not have been in the system. I am sure that was frustrating to the police in their efforts to find him. They must have had to do this by the process of elimination each step of the way.

If the boots are the same as in the photo of him, looking at her accounts and reading what he posted.

That would be reason to talk to him.

Jmo

Thankful that WS protects the family from those kind of speculations. The comments on FB forums, however? Something to be disgusted about. JMO

I think the dad will sue. LK is a minor and he was identified by name, photographed and his pictures were published in many outlets before his face was blurred.

Handyman Arrested in Murder of Mom Left in Hockey Bag in Queens – Daily Beast
<snipped & BBM>
Bonola faces charges of second-degree murder, possession of a weapon, and criminal tampering. Cops say Gaal admitted him to her house around midnight last Saturday, and they got into an argument. They believe the assault started on the first floor and that Bonola placed her body in a hockey bag in the basement before walking the body to the edge of Forest Park and then toward his residence in South Ozone Park.

Police believe he was brought into the home through the back door, that the murder weapon came from inside the house, and that he ultimately stabbed Gaal 59 times. It was not immediately clear if he had an attorney.

I’m thinking one of the first things LE wanted to know was who had access or keys to the house so surely this guy’s name came up early on. Even if he arrived at the front door and was let in that night, LE would have been looking at him.
Also I’m sure there are tons of security video that night. Following him to and from the crime scene was probably tedious and time consuming but not too hard.

Assuming this is the accused, and I'm not foolishly breaking any rules, the bag in the background surely isn't the same size of the item being carried under the left arm in the grainy video, right? First impression/speculation. MOO.
No it appears to be his bag in an earlier photo. It does offer a comparison to his gait while pulling a bag however. I posted only because of the comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MildredVeraHolmes