NY - Police searching for man who followed woman into apartment and raped her - April 22, 2024

Clearsky

Reaction score

A fiend who stealthily followed a woman into a Soho apartment building and raped her was on the loose Monday, authorities and sources said.

1713821329742.png

Has there been other attacks like this one before?
I hope this monster is caught soon.
Yes. Just in the past couple of years alone there's been at least a few. As a New Yorker, I follow the local news here and there's been a drastic increase in sexual crimes (as well as regular violent crimes as well) thanks to bail reform and migrants.

Yes. Just in the past couple of years alone there's been at least a few. As a New Yorker, I follow the local news here and there's been a drastic increase in sexual crimes (as well as regular violent crimes as well) thanks to bail reform and migrants.
This is horrible! I wish LE and officials would take a harder stance on sexual assaults. When I was living in Vegas years and years ago 3 active serial rapists were working in the city. Two were attacking women and one was attacking little boys who dared to play outside. I left the area so I don't know how many victims there were or if any of them were ever caught. I hope all were caught quickly. Do any of these attacks look like they will turn out to be serial? New York is such a big place the chance of them being caught seems astronomical.

Apr 22, 2024
The suspect grabbed the 23-year-old woman inside the stairwell of an apartment building and said, “If you scream, I’ll shoot you,” police sources told PIX11 News.
''The video captures the man wearing a black hoodie with red lettering forming a heart shape, dark pants, and orange sneakers as he sneaked into the building around 4:10 am on Sunday.
He followed the woman from behind, placed her in a chokehold and raped her, police said.''
1713881994727.png
''According to police, the 23-year-old was walking up the stairs when she encountered the attacker, who was walking down from the third floor.
He allegedly approached her from behind, placed her in a chokehold and forced her into the second-floor hallway.''
1713882193815.png

Who loves a RED BASEBALL CAP, may also like a black hoodie with red lettering and orange shoes. Of course it could be one of thousands of different perps. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
binkabish
Back