NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
@VanessaWPTZ: Guns in hand, NY DOCCS officers search properties in #Malone, knock on doors #PrisonBreakNY http://t.co/M0NTEpcPO7
[video=twitter;614468299561283584]https://twitter.com/vanessawptz/status/614468299561283584[/video]

I just would not like this, I am sorry, have never seen a real gun nor want to..........................only cell phones are worse!!!

Suggest it again! Suggest it again!

I think that maybe a bit much. The risk of someone ratting you out is far higher the more outlandish it got. I think they thought Miss Tillie would come through, they would have lead time cause of the dummies in the bed, kill her, end up near a railroad track where trains are going slow enough to hop on, be long gone!

It is all good for Palmer..I don't care what others think. I think he is a low down jerk. He left his sick wife (I don't care what anyone says, you don't leave your sick spouse no matter what they say IMO). Let's see money wise he gets to write off his home (TAXES) that he lets his sick wife stay in. He gets to claim his HANDICAPPED spouse on HIS taxes as a dependent. Does she get SSI? If so it would be reduced due to his income...so in essence I think she would have a better deal without him. He is the one who is making out the best in this scenerio. I'm sure divorce would give her quite a few benefits more than what she is getting now. I think he also plans on taking over the house once she can no longer stay there for what ever reason. I'm sure there are other perks I've missed that he gets by staying married.
I think the pics were just to sell for extra income at whatever time. We're Sweat and Matt on Death row? Or just lifers? If death row he probably planned on making money on the paintings after they were executed. JMO If not on DR then he obviously just wanted to sell them off a bit at a time for extra income.
I dont see a nice guy. I see a self serving jerk. JMO.

ITA with you

Press-Republican ‏@pressrepublican 7m7 minutes ago
No traffic allowed south on Route 30 in Malone. Police cars just raced toward Owls Head in Bellmont. #PrisonBreakNY

Press-Republican ‏@pressrepublican 7m7 minutes ago
No traffic allowed south on Route 30 in Malone. Police cars just raced toward Owls Head in Bellmont. #PrisonBreakNY

It's that time of day! Thanks for posting.

Matt left feces. Sweat left bloody sock. Matt is well hung and Sweat has to rely on his artistic map skills to get women.

SBM - for some reason I read this in my head like a Dr. Seuss book.

Matt left feces. Sweat left sock.

Matt is well-hung, Sweat is not.

This is possibly the best post ever!

I believe the reason they try to get to Canada is in the fact that they would have to be extradited back and that buys them time and further opportunities unlike being caught here, which IMO won't happen anyway, they'll just end up dead. JMO

Lol. :lol::yourock:

:giggle: thanks guys. I tried to come up with another couple of lines but didn't want to get to snarky about Miss T. or anything so just stopped there.

"Informed sources tell the Press-Republican that forensic confirmation came back Thursday night that tests show Matt was in a cabin in the Town of Malone.

Signs of intrusion were found, prompting the lab testing and the focus on that community and nearby Constable on Wednesday."

http://www.pressrepublican.com/news...0be-aaf2-5405-9128-c3b7f603b0ab.html?mode=jqm

refresh that link periodically, it's all the most updated stuff. The Press Republican is Malone's own newspaper.

This was a rumor several days ago - that they found opened milk in a cabin that had been broken into. Could not be posted here at that time.

Correct. There has been no report of Matt being sick. A DNA test was done on Matt's feces. There has been "speculation" or "pure hope" that maybe he is ill.
The bloody sock belonged to Sweat.

In a nutshell: Matt left feces. Sweat left bloody sock. Matt is well hung and Sweat has to rely on his artistic map skills to get women.

If there was poop left in a field, and we do NOT know that there was, to me that indicates there may be illness. Please!

Does anything in particular make you think that? Just curious. Good thought, thought I know nothing about western unions except that if you're behind someone at the walmart service desk who is sending one, it seems like they take a long time, a lot of information, and always appear somewhat sketchy.

IMO only based on pretty much no knowledge like I said.

:laughing:

you crack me up

I also saw that about the milk carton, think it was in that first cabin which made them think they were hopping cabins. Does anyone think that they may of split up? Bloody sock was found at first near Owls Head, although DNA was found on both & Sweat has back problems. Matt's DNA was found in Malone. Although they are heavily searching the Malone area, things still seem to be leading back to Owls Head.

:giggle: thanks guys. I tried to come up with another couple of lines but didn't want to get to snarky about Miss T. or anything so just stopped there.

LOL just throw one in there when we least expect it, every now and then.

Catching up.
Thanks everyone for all the updates.

About them possibly throwing off the dogs using hunting scents.

That actually could work if they managed to find a bottle of some Deer Estrous Scent or something like that in a hunting cabin.

Ive used it before when hunting and its extremely strong and powerful.
What you do is tie an old rag around your angle and put some drops of it on the rag and as you walk in the woods it will make another deer follow it.

We typically would do that on the way to a deer stand so that when we setup the hope is it would attract other deer to where you are sitting. I've actually had this stuff work too where some deer walked right up to my stand and I am pretty sure they had followed the scent trail.

So if they did something like that it could confuse the dogs into not being able to follow them as well. The stuff is really strong.

I doubt the 2 convicts would know how to use it properly though and its quite expensive so not sure they would find that lying around in a cabin.

I actually have some right now as I have some old bottles from past deer seasons.

A better option would be to buy a masking scent like Fox Urine which would do a better job of covering ones scent.

I have a feeling the searchers are more or less relying on people's tips more than anything. As each call comes in from a person who realizes their cabin has been broken into then LE rushes to the area and tries to surround it on all nearby roads.

One thing we can be sure of. There is not a giant picket line of officers standing and waiting on the Canadian border. That was a ludicrous statement. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX