OFF TOPIC Chit-Chat

I have to disagree. OSBI didn't pack up and decide not to investigate further, imo. No one "pulled the plug" on the murders of two innocent girls. There simply are no viable suspects or leads which would tie certain POIs to the scene or the crime. This may or not be the fault of LE, but they aren't going to quit entirely because I do believe they want this case solved. Not for the public, but for themselves personally. You cannot work such a case and not take it home with you. They carry the girls with them every day.

I have to disagree. OSBI didn't pack up and decide not to investigate further, imo. No one "pulled the plug" on the murders of two innocent girls. There simply are no viable suspects or leads which would tie certain POIs to the scene or the crime. This may or not be the fault of LE, but they aren't going to quit entirely because I do believe they want this case solved. Not for the public, but for themselves personally. You cannot work such a case and not take it home with you. They carry the girls with them every day.

Yes, you are right in that there must be a strong desire within the ranks of LE to solve this. Of course that's the case and thanks for correcting my oversight. The only source for any reliable information that I base my opinions on is right here. Certainly others have more knowledge. From what I gather, though, they closed the command center last fall, and all went elsewhere except one agent who has not arrested anyone. Someone in charge made that decision and it was probably not embraced by all of the agents. Whether or not that's pulling the plug, no results still equals no results, and little or no current effort speaks for itself.

I don't think there is any evidence to suggest LE has a strong desire to solve this crime.

I believe this was a horrific crime. I see nothing from LE to suggest they believe the same.

How big was the tree branch, that it covered up the entire person?

Seems they could see 'something' about the person, shoes, hands, top of head, tall & skinny, short and stocky, walking like a older person, dressed like a young person, and which direction did they come from?
Did they drive up in a vehicle, motorcycle, 4-wheeler, walk up or parachute in?
How could the camera's miss it all?...:waitasec:
I find it unbelievable, they can't even catch a criminal with a camera pointed right at them.

:clap::clap::clap:

I feel they are hiding something.

Oh, we definitely know they're hiding something. That whole comment about the autopsies proves it. Jessica Brown did not appreciate that information being made public knowledge. Why? So OSBI could hide more facts because they're gonna catch the killer that way? Yeah, look how much they've already hidden from not only the public but the actual familes of the victims and still no arrest. That method sure looks like it's working to me. Not.

"That method sure looks like it's working to me. Not."

Lauren, I had to chuckle when I read this. Maybe OSBI needs to go on the Dr. Phil show. He always asks everyone, "How's that working for ya?"

Hello All~
Here is an update for the Weleetka / Graham Prayer Services:

Date: Feb. 15th / Sunday
Time: 4:00 - 4:30
2 miles East on Coleman Road, North on County
County Line Road.

This information is from a local of the Weleetka / Henryetta area. The poster also said that the Graham School had another tragedy yesterday. While playing basketball, a 2nd grade student died. There has not been a cause of death established.(That I know of.....)

So much tragedy in this small town. I feel for all the parents, students and faculty of the Graham School. Please remember them in your prayers.

Flossie

Yesterday, at Graham School, (where Taylor and Skyla attended) there was an unexpected death of a 2nd grader. The 2nd grader was playing basketball (at school) collapsed and died. The cause of death is not yet known.

Another sad tragedy for this small school.............

"That method sure looks like it's working to me. Not."

Lauren, I had to chuckle when I read this. Maybe OSBI needs to go on the Dr. Phil show. He always asks everyone, "How's that working for ya?"

Ok, now you made me laugh!!

Hello All~
Here is an update for the Weleetka / Graham Prayer Services:

Date: Feb. 15th / Sunday
Time: 4:00 - 4:30
2 miles East on Coleman Road, North on County
County Line Road.

This information is from a local of the Weleetka / Henryetta area. The poster also said that the Graham School had another tragedy yesterday. While playing basketball, a 2nd grade student died. There has not been a cause of death established.(That I know of.....)

So much tragedy in this small town. I feel for all the parents, students and faculty of the Graham School. Please remember them in your prayers.

Flossie

Flossie, I will keep the family in my thoughts and prayers. I can't believe how many negative things have happened to people in this town since last June.

This is very sad! Another tragedy for Graham School! My prayers go out to the child's family.

How unusual.Makes me wonder if this child had a allergic reaction to something such as food or a bee sting.What a terrible tragedy.

This is very sad! Another tragedy for Graham School! My prayers go out to the child's family.

i called around to some people i know close to weleetka, they said the little boy was from weleetka school, and he had a seizure, he died before they got him to the hospital. this is what they was told.

i called around to some people i know close to weleetka, they said the little boy was from weleetka school, and he had a seizure, he died before they got him to the hospital. this is what they was told.

Yes, the child was not from Graham School but from Weleekta School. There is no foul play involved.

Downtown Weleetka is on fire. Authorities do not know what started the fire. Local authorities describe the fire as "out of control". When more news is available, I will post updates. Will this madness ever stop?

Yes, and the RoundUp is gone, and flower shop...another building ..collasped.

they have a News crew on the way. Round-Up.....what a history...up in smoke.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iamgoingtofindyou45
Back