OH OH - Ashley Summers, 15, Cleveland, 9 July 2007

Looking closely at the lips and chin area on the girl in the atm photo, they don't appear to match Ashley Summers, imo. There is no doubt a resemblance exists, but I don't think it is her.

I agree, the chin is way off. I don't think this person is Ashley either.

Computer is not cooperating with me, but all one has to do is look up unrelated twins and see how often this happens. (Interesting unrelated twins project by a Canadian artist recently made the news. )

I wish we could get carlk over here to have a look! He is so good at pic comparisons!!

I'm surprised after all this time, no one has located the couple in the ATM photo. :(

Wow, 80% likely to be her according to facial renegotiation expert.

Yes I am just watching this Tulessa, and I'm a HUGE dr.phil fan, but I don't feel like the experts added too much that we haven't heard on here. Basically it looks like her, but we aren't sure it is! The software that guy showed was neat, I liked how easy it was to slide between the pictures and superimpose them. I think there is a strong chance that the person in the atm photo is Ashley. I hope if it is, she somehow sees her family and reaches out to them!

[video=youtube;ORv-ii2ZNs0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORv-ii2ZNs0[/video]
Dr Phil segment.

I've always felt Ashley's disappearance was unrelated to Amanda and Gina including before they were found and have expected Ashley to still be alive. However by alive, I still thought she could possibly be in a dangerous situation. I think the woman in the photo could very well be Ashley though I'm not the type to get my hopes up. I'm really surprised law enforcement hasn't ever said anything about the guy who's name Ashley had tattooed on her arm. Also, Gene might be short for Eugene. People don't go getting random names tattooed on themselves.

I can understand how women can be held captive for a few months but how so over 10 years? Discounting being held in a dungeon I cant see how thats possible

I can understand how women can be held captive for a few months but how so over 10 years? Discounting being held in a dungeon I cant see how thats possible

They develop Stockholm syndrome or become brainwashed. Ariel Castro had taken one of the women out for fast food IIRC.
Sometimes like with human trafficking victims they end up engaging in illegal activities to survive and then feel like they are stuck in that situation because they fear going to jail if they run.

Doesn't anyone know the couple at the atm? Surely someone would have recognized them, watched Dr. Phil and said heyyyyy....

I hope Ashley is alive and well.

It really is amazing how much the woman in the ATM pic looks like Ashley's mom. That leans me more in the direction of it being Ashley than anything else.

Yes, Ashley is a splitting image of her mother.

How crushing for her mom. I hope Ashley is found soon.

At least this lead generated renewed exposure for Ashley.

Eight years later, search continues for Ashley Summers
July 9, 2015
http://www.wkyc.com/story/news/local/cleveland/2015/07/09/ashley-summers/29903559/
"Ashley had been a runaway but she had always returned home so for her to continually be gone is very unusual," explains Cleveland FBI Special Agent, Vicki Anderson. "Did she leave on her own and then get into trouble? Did she get into some kind of victimization? Was she held captive? We just don't know what has happened to Ashley."
If you have any information contact the Cleveland Division of the FBI right away at (216) 522-1400.

"I think sometimes people think that they're bothering law enforcement or that it's really not that big of a deal, what they know," says Anderson."Maybe they have the piece of the puzzle that we need. Maybe there's something that they know and there's something that somebody else knows and when we put it together it may give us something to follow up on."

Video & more at link.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wulongfei125
Back