Deceased/Not Found OH - Carrie Culberson, 22, Blanchester, 28 Aug 1996 - #1 *V. Doan guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have lived in blan my whole life and this is the first i heard of this . some people just like to start rumors .... i beleive some poeple need to grow up and get a life .. stop the rumors :liar:

that is all that I wanted was an answer. I didn't START the "rumor", I am only asking if it is true. You know, I could do like most and just pass it on, without checking to see if it is true. In my life I have noticed that guilty people often get angry when questioned. They take the asking of questions as a personal affront. I started out wondering if Doan and Baker were guilty or not. After reading all the posts here and at other sites, you all are about to convince me. Not only are they guilty, but they had more help than was previously thought. So what are you feeling guilty about?

Under the recomendation of the forum owner this thread is being closed untill or unless any valid information is discovered on the location of Ms Culberson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname