Found Deceased OH - Chandra Poudel-Rimal, 33, husband claims he woke up and wife was gone, Cuyahoga Falls, 21 Feb 2024 *ARREST*

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
Chandra Poudel-Rimal

Investigators say 33-year-old Chandra Poudel-Rimal has been missing since Feb. 21 at around 9 a.m. after her husband says he woke up and she was gone.

CFPD says they searched the family’s home and interviewed neighbors in an attempt to locate Poudel-Rimal. Investigators also say her husband did not provide any other information on her possible whereabouts.

Authorities said a reward is available for information leading to Poudel-Rimal's whereabouts.

Norfolk said that her husband “provided no information about the possible whereabouts of his wife.”

Norfolk also said police searched the family home and surrounding area and interviewed neighbors “in an attempt to locate Poudel,” he added.

Chandra Poudel-Rimal

Investigators say 33-year-old Chandra Poudel-Rimal has been missing since Feb. 21 at around 9 a.m. after her husband says he woke up and she was gone.

CFPD says they searched the family’s home and interviewed neighbors in an attempt to locate Poudel-Rimal. Investigators also say her husband did not provide any other information on her possible whereabouts.

Authorities said a reward is available for information leading to Poudel-Rimal's whereabouts.
I'd like to know when she was last seen by someone outside of the household.

MOO

Well we all know where this investigation will begin. It's been three days. Maybe she has something in her history that would explain a disappearance, and I'm actually hoping that is the case. I'm tainted.

Last edited by a moderator:
GHX2NJyXgAAd1MK.jpg

Cuyahoga Falls Police and the Summit County Medical Examiner are investigating the death of a 33-year-old woman Tuesday.

According to authorities, the woman's body was found around 11 a.m. in a wooded area on Middlebury Road near the Summit Metro Parks Freedom Trail.

Exactly. But I guess they wanted to make it actually official. They just confirmed it by name and stated her husband will be arrested for murder. He’s currently in a hospital (doesn’t say for what). I’m new here and don’t know how to share links other than using the link button.

LINK

Exactly. But I guess they wanted to make it actually official. They just confirmed it by name and stated her husband will be arrested for murder. He’s currently in a hospital (doesn’t say for what). I’m new here and don’t know how to share links other than using the link button.

LINK

Officials have identified a body found earlier Tuesday along the Summit-Portage line as Chandra Maya Poudel-Rimal, a Cuyahoga Falls woman who was reported missing the morning of Feb. 21.

The Cuyahoga Falls Police said they have issued warrants for James Rimal, Poudel-Rimal's husband, with murder, strangulation, tampering with evidence, domestic violence, making false alarms and abuse of a corpse.

LINK

Welcome @Bmy1001 ! You did great. Another sad story

Wonder why the husband is in the hospital. I believe we will find out that this couple had children. So sad all around. I'm glad her body has been found so she can be laid to rest. I'm hoping her loved ones will eventually find peace.
:(

Poudel-Rimal's body was found about 5 miles away from their home. The Cuyahoga River cuts through the wooded Freedom Trail area, where a former railroad line has been converted to a hike and bike route connecting Akron and Kent.

A neighbor who spoke with the Beacon Journal on Wednesday said she moved onto the cul-de-sac in the Water Works area of Cuyahoga Falls six months ago, so she didn't have much contact with the family. Every now and then, she said, she would see Poudel-Rimal playing outside with the children.

"I saw (Rimal's) picture in the newspaper, and that was the first time that I saw him; I didn't even know that's what he looked like," said the neighbor, who did not provide her name.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarthaPrirl
Back