OH OH - Cincinnati, WhtFem 35-60, JD# 3067, silky PJ bottoms w/“Schrader”, gray top, hair clip, May'18

Why would someone who cared about her bury her in such a random spot? This case is a good candidate for new DNA technologies.

Doe, #3067 - Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost

This is my first time on here, I would like to help.
Welcome to Ws. an_unkindness!
From your link, thank you!
''Jane Doe, #3067 Unidentified remains
Doe-3067.aspx

• Case number: 3067
  • Incident location: 400 block of Glenwood Avenue
    Cincinnati, Ohio - Hamilton County
  • Incident date: 5/31/2018
  • Homicide date: Unknown
  • Height: Approx. 5'3" - 5'10"
  • Hair color: Brown
  • Law enforcement agency: Cincinnati Police Department
Details
On May 31, 2018, the body of an unknown female was found beside a playground, near an apartment complex at 421 Glenwood Avenue, Cincinnati, OH. The decedent was partially buried by mulch. The individual is most likely Caucasian but may be biracial. Her estimated age is between 35 and 60 years old. She was approximately 5’3” – 5’10” tall and had shoulder length brown/gray hair (medium length, fine & wavy). The female was wearing a gray tank top (size small) and gray pajama pants (size small). “Schrader” was written in black marker on the tag of the pants. She was wearing silver hoop earrings, had a silver stylist clip in her hair, and three hair ties were on her wrist. She was partially wrapped in a blanket and had a flower placed on her chest. DNA is available for comparison. The image shown is a clay facial reconstruction completed by an Ohio BCI forensic artist. Anyone with information is asked to call Ohio BCI’s Criminal Intelligence Unit at (740) 845-2406 or the Hamilton County Coroner’s Office at (513) 946-8700.''

Could she be Linda Susan Roberts?

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

They are similar in height, size, age and location. The name in the pajama pants seems to fit Linda's circumstances of being in a shelter.
Wow, submit that to the NamUs correspondence for sure! Relatively close (2.5hr drive), hair that could be described as light brown (other posts here have her hair described as 'with some grey' too!), and a really good facial comparison.
**pls note that eye color couldnt be determined so i think the brown eyes are artists pick**
Original
Original

Also unrelated but Linda Robert's casefile is really sad :( Woman in her 60s, living homeless, gets kicked out of a shelter for staying too long (which is a dumb rule imo), family never contacted...
Also, in circumstances, it says she's been missing 5 yrs before family was informed but she's only been missing for 3 years in total?? And namus created in 2018? Was that a dictation mistake or was she actually last seen in 2016?

Wow, submit that to the NamUs correspondence for sure! Relatively close (2.5hr drive), hair that could be described as light brown (other posts here have her hair described as 'with some grey' too!), and a really good facial comparison.
**pls note that eye color couldnt be determined so i think the brown eyes are artists pick**

Also it looks like she has a hair tie on her wrist in the picture she's eating ice cream in, as noted in the post with the sculpture and details.

59c5b9a23bd396085496c132847e4b70
Who are the 3 women whose bodies were found in Hamilton County? Authorities ask for help

***The image isn't showing on this reply when I l ook at it, but it shows her teeth, the hair ties, pants tag, hair clip and earrings.
Started threads for other UID referenced in article (hopefully not doubles)...
OH - Ohio- Female,wht,20-40, 5'7'', 210 pounds, tattoo''Julia", body in Clifton parking lot, 2 Nov. 2021

OH - Ohio- Female, 35-65, 5'9'', 179 lbs, green eyes, body in blue 1989 Buick LeSabre,10 Sept 2021

Last edited:
59c5b9a23bd396085496c132847e4b70
Who are the 3 women whose bodies were found in Hamilton County? Authorities ask for help

***The image isn't showing on this reply when I l ook at it, but it shows her teeth, the hair ties, pants tag, hair clip and earrings.
damnit, I wish there were some better pictures of Linda online! She has family, probably has kids, there must be better photos out there than one trip to DQ! It would be so easy to rule out if we could see the spacing of her teeth. I'd like to say I can almost?? see a protruding tooth on her front-facing image but I wouldn't bet on it.
upload_2021-11-9_15-57-34.pngupload_2021-11-9_15-58-0.png

I did an internet search for Linda Susan Roberts and discovered a recent obituary. It only has an older picture (looks like from the 70's). The Linda Susan Roberts in the obit was 64 when she passed away in September (which is the age the Linda Susan Roberts in NAMUS is said to be at this time). She also was in Indiana at one time, which is the last place the NAMUS one was seen. Not sure if it's just coincidence, or if NAMUS isn't updated on her case.

Obituary for Linda Roberts at Jeffers Funeral and Cremation Service

I did an internet search for Linda Susan Roberts and discovered a recent obituary. It only has an older picture (looks like from the 70's). The Linda Susan Roberts in the obit was 64 when she passed away in September (which is the age the Linda Susan Roberts in NAMUS is said to be at this time). She also was in Indiana at one time, which is the last place the NAMUS one was seen. Not sure if it's just coincidence, or if NAMUS isn't updated on her case.

Obituary for Linda Roberts at Jeffers Funeral and Cremation Service
Thanks for catching that! I saw the posting but disregarded it because I didn't read it well enough to see that it included the bit about Indiana :p
I believe her son Brandon is a public figure, I might message him on FB real quick and try to clear up if NamUs Linda is his deceased mother.

Thanks for catching that! I saw the posting but disregarded it because I didn't read it well enough to see that it included the bit about Indiana :p
I believe her son Brandon is a public figure, I might message him on FB real quick and try to clear up if NamUs Linda is his deceased mother.
ok, note to self - there are multiple Brandon Holder's who live in Tennesse, i got the wrong one :confused:

Unless her ears were gauged, those are not earrings, they're body jewelry, i.e. naval, eyebrow, etc piercings.

(Snipped by me for clarity)

I wear these in my (multiple) ear lobe piercings because they're more comfortable to sleep on and hard to lose if they've not been pulled out of shape.

It's definitely more of an "alternative" look though. It was popular to use these in all piercings in the 90s. Not so much now.

Ohio Unsolved Homicides​

Jane Doe, #3067 Unidentified remains​

Submit a TipPrint Poster
Jane Doe, #3067
  • Case number: 3067
  • Incident location: 400 block of Glenwood Avenue
    Cincinnati, Ohio - Hamilton County
  • Incident date: 5/31/2018
  • Homicide date: Unknown
  • Height: Approx. 5'3" - 5'10"
  • Hair color: Brown
  • Law enforcement agency: Cincinnati Police Department

Details​

On May 31, 2018, the body of an unknown female was found beside a playground, near an apartment complex at 421 Glenwood Avenue, Cincinnati, OH. The decedent was partially buried by mulch. The individual is most likely Caucasian but may be biracial. Her estimated age is between 35 and 60 years old. She was approximately 5’3” – 5’10” tall and had shoulder length brown/gray hair (medium length, fine & wavy). The female was wearing a gray tank top (size small) and gray pajama pants (size small). “Schrader” was written in black marker on the tag of the pants. She was wearing silver hoop earrings, had a silver stylist clip in her hair, and three hair ties were on her wrist. She was partially wrapped in a blanket and had a flower placed on her chest. DNA is available for comparison. The image shown is a clay facial reconstruction completed by an Ohio BCI forensic artist. Anyone with information is asked to call Ohio BCI’s Criminal Intelligence Unit at (740) 845-2406 or the Hamilton County Coroner’s Office at (513) 946-8700.

Contact​

Anyone with additional information or questions regarding this case should submit a tip.

Additional pictures​

Additional picture 2 Additional picture 3

Officials say a woman’s body was found on May 31, 2018, in a mulch bed alongside an Avondale playground.

The woman’s body was found near an apartment complex in the 400 block of Glenwood Avenue, Sammarco said, adding that her body was likely there weeks before discovery.

Officials with the Ohio Attorney General’s Bureau of Criminal Investigation released clay facial reconstructions, showing what the woman may have looked like.

Sammarco described the woman as white or biracial, adding she was between the age of 35 and 60, between 5 feet, 3 inches tall and 5 feet, 10 inches tall, and likely had brown or gray hair – medium in length and fine and wavy.

She was found wearing a gray tank top and gray pajama pants, the coroner said and had no tattoos or prominent scars.

The word “Schrader” was written in black marker on the tag of her pants, officials said. She was also wearing silver hoop earrings, had a silver clip in her hair and three hair ties on her wrist. She was partially wrapped in a blanket, the coroner said and had a flower placed on her chest.

Sammarco said she likely died of an overdose

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TotalAnalyst