OH - Clermont County father lined up sons 3, 4, and 7, executed with rifle, mother injured trying to protect them, June 2023

If I had to guess, I'd say to punish the mother. If he'd wanted to kill her, he wouldn't have left her alive. He wanted her to watch him kill them in front of her, and her be unable to stop him. The cruelty and the suffering all four of the victims endured was the point.

Does Ohio have the DP? Because if it does, there's no way I can see this not qualifying.

MOO
I was thinking the same thing: to punish the mother

Clermont County Prosecutor Mark Tekulve revealed more details about the accusations against Doerman on Friday in court. Tekulve said Doerman killed his 4-year-old son Hunter first, shooting him twice in the head inside their Laurel Lindale Road home. The prosecutor said 7-year-old Clayton fled and was “gunned down from behind” as he ran through a field near the home. Tekulve said Doerman then went up to the fallen boy and shot him in the head. Then Doerman ripped 3-year-old Chase from his mother's arms and “put a bullet in his head,” Tekulve said.
Chad Doerman: Father accused of executing sons could face death penalty

Deleted by me

Last edited:
Horrific scenario of dad pulling out his rifle killing the 4 yo then chasing down the 7 yo, then ripping the 3 yo out of his mother’s arms.

So WHAT were their marital problems? Did others notice? WHAT were their financial problems? Did Dad have easy spontaneous access to a rifle? Was Dad drinking/drugging? Did mom ask for a divorce prior and dad had the chance to plan this all out while mom thought he’d be all civil?

There must have been prior problems and red flags.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjflow
Back