OH OH - Cleveland, White Male, UP15812, 45-55, July 26, 1981

doeidentifypod

Reaction score
Hi all, I hope I'm doing this right. Almost all of the cases I look into have a thread on here, but I couldn't find one for this man.

Copying from Ohio Attorney General (linked below):
  • Incident location: In a field 100 feet south of Merwin Avenue, under Detroit Superior Bridge
    Cleveland, Ohio - Cuyahoga County
  • Incident date: 7/26/1981
  • Homicide date: Unknown
  • Race/Ethnicity: White
  • Height: 70", Estimated
  • Weight: 143
  • Hair color: Brown
  • Eye color: Hazel

On 07/26/1981, the body of a white male was found in a field 100 feet south of Merwin Avenue, under Detroit Superior Bridge. The victim apparently jumped from the Detroit Superior Bridge, as witnessed by others. This man was approximately 45-55 years old. He had brown, straight hair and a brown mustache and a gray/brown beard. He was wearing a blue quilted Jacket, "K-Mart" brand size small, a long-sleeved shirt button-up, light blue/green/beige plaid pattern, a pair of plaid pants with brown, blue, gray and white, one blue sock, one black sock, appears to be a third sock under the blue sock and a pair of blue "Converse All Star" tennis shoes. Fingerprints and dentals are available for comparison.

NamUs profile (and post-mortem image): The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Ohio Attorney General profile: Doe, #3037 - Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost

Attachments

• Original.jpeg
    Original.jpeg
    104.4 KB · Views: 0
Something that does stand out to me is that his eyes are noted as hazel on NamUs, but they look very blue in hs post-mortem images. I wonder if this could be a reason he hasn't been identified yet if his loved ones have been looking for him?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trotski24
Back