GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the back alley and their garage? (garage on left) garage address is 704

e6aju9eg.jpg

Purple ping is garage

3a4eru9y.jpg

(Front of house

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378513948.624447.jpg )

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378513922.579961.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378513922.579961.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 81
Steven King tells Toledo Police where to find Elaina Steinfurth remains

The house on Federal Street was searched by authorities at least four times, but only the house.

<snipped>

The family members of Steven King tell WNWO that Steven told police that the box containing the remains of Elaina was located in a small loft in the rafters of the garage.

"It was located near the far corner of that garage under quite a bit of other boxes, trash and things of that nature," said another officer at the press conference.

The garage had been searched at least twice before, but police said it was too dangerous to send cadaver dogs inside.

<snipped>

Julie King tells us there is a old car in the garage, and the roof is now dented in due to searchers standing on it, attempting to look up into the rafters. However, no one saw the box that contained the missing girl, until, after three months, Steven King told police exactly where to look.

Steven's family said they got word Wednesday from Steven's attorney, that he was going to be giving police new information in the case.

Garage%20Elaina%20Found.jpg

http://www.northwestohio.com/news/story.aspx?id=943499#.Uip0Hib4AdU

thebladenews
10 minutes ago
Vigil for Elaina Steinfurth crowd of nearly 200. The Blade/Andy Morrison #toledoblade #babyelaina #vigil

Julie King tells us there is a old car in the garage, and the roof is now dented in due to searchers standing on it, attempting to look up into the rafters. However, no one saw the box that contained the missing girl, until, after three months, Steven King told police exactly where to look.

The body of a little girl was found in a computer box in her garage and she is worried about an old car? This case just pisses me off every time I think about it.

OOPS! It DOES say google 2013..

It has been a very bad 24 hrs for me...our little 8 yr old fur buddy passed away yesterday, today is my birthday and feeling so sad, then hearing this news about the possibility of this being precious baby Elaina...my heart is heavy.

:hug: for you and your furry friend

The body of a little girl was found in a computer box in her garage and she is worried about an old car? This case just pisses me off every time I think about it.

For f'n real. Lemme call the waaaaaambulance for ya.
Dents can be fixed. The death of a living creature, and all the ripple effects it has on those who loved her, can't.

So, so sad that little Elaina was treated in this manner. Sweet baby girl did not deserve what happened to her. I felt so strongly that she was most likely in that house somewhere and I'm sad that she was found in the garage under all that mess inside a box! It makes me so mad! This precious child was there all this time while her poor family were searching that river!
My deepest condolences to Elaina's loved ones.:rose:

Link to one of my posts from early on...
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9551729&postcount=607

The human skeletal remains were found up in the rafters of the garage listed at 704 federal st - in a computer box in the back of the rafters among other boxes and misc. items.

So based on the video released of Elaina - IF these remains are her, she must have passed and been out in the box somewhere within 24 hours before the confrontation in the front yard at the house at 74 Federal.

It seems as if there was not only an effort to keep Elaina's father from entering the garage/back yard - but there was an effort to keep him from entering the house in general.

I suppose Elaina might have honestly suffered a concussion at the hand of an adult who she had trusted to protect her little body... and she fell asleep with this concussion only to never wake up again.

IMO and theory.

RIP Elaina.

Steven King tells Toledo Police where to find Elaina Steinfurth remains

The house on Federal Street was searched by authorities at least four times, but only the house.

<snipped>

The family members of Steven King tell WNWO that Steven told police that the box containing the remains of Elaina was located in a small loft in the rafters of the garage.

"It was located near the far corner of that garage under quite a bit of other boxes, trash and things of that nature," said another officer at the press conference.

The garage had been searched at least twice before, but police said it was too dangerous to send cadaver dogs inside.

<snipped>

Steven's family said they got word Wednesday from Steven's attorney, that he was going to be giving police new information in the case.

One can only hope that by him opening his mouth that someone will be charged for her murder unlike Caylee Anthony.

I don't want to be indelicate, but didnt the box smell at some point? Why wasn't it found earlier when it began to decompose?

Hip2B...YES that is the garage. And it does say google 2013 but if you look closely, right next to that it says "image 2011". If TPD is sticking with their story of "to difficult" or to dangerous...they unfortunately will be in a world of doo-doo. I'm still not convinced that the body wasn't moved from somewhere else.
Anthropologists should be able to tell from skull whether remains are male/female and by teeth the approx. age. Plus, clothes would not be disintegrated so that should clue them in, also hair. Mitochondrial DNA I believe is the only thing that can be tested at this point. I have never been happy with our coroner in lucas County...even 30 years ago. Straight political position..it's who you know, not based on skill.

Hip2B...YES that is the garage. And it does say google 2013 but if you look closely, right next to that it says "image 2011". If TPD is sticking with their story of "to difficult" or to dangerous...they unfortunately will be in a world of doo-doo. I'm still not convinced that the body wasn't moved from somewhere else.
Anthropologists should be able to tell from skull whether remains are male/female and by teeth the approx. age. Plus, clothes would not be disintegrated so that should clue them in, also hair. Mitochondrial DNA I believe is the only thing that can be tested at this point. I have never been happy with our coroner in lucas County...even 30 years ago. Straight political position..it's who you know, not based on skill.

I'm confused? I had reported bc the picture was sideways when I first posted. I'm aware it says google 2013... Don't see image 2011. Can't see it myself. Strange. Was just trying to help give ppl an idea of the house layout and garage.

One can only hope that by him opening his mouth that someone will be charged for her murder unlike Caylee Anthony.

"Volunteer group, Justice for Nevea, told police that their own cadaver dog got a hit on the garage, but that lead was never followed. And somehow, the body went undiscovered."

"Volunteer group, Justice for Nevea, told police that their own cadaver dog got a hit on the garage, but that lead was never followed. And somehow, the body went undiscovered."

Also that woman on nancy grace who's cadaver dog indicated on the area behind the house where the garage is within the first two-three weeks of her disappearance.

Also that woman on nancy grace who's cadaver dog indicated on the area behind the house where the garage is within the first two-three weeks of her disappearance.

Correct. That's the dog I'm talking about. She was with us. (I'm President of Justice for Nevaeh). I'm not casting stones, but this was VERY disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeffery