GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #7

Thank you, Cherubcollector for correcting my post: KS, not Elaina, told her family she was scared of SK.

I'm so sorry you, FM, TJ, TS Sr, and the rest of your extended family are still waiting for the legal system to bring your case into court.

Thanks so much for staying in this discussion. I appreciate the strength it takes to continue to share you knowledge, your hopes and your fears with all of us in this discussion thread even though your hearts have been shattered. I am in awe that every day, despite the pain of discovering the truth, you bear witness to the tragedy of Elaina's death while celebrating her life.

We are one day closer to finding Justice for Elaina.

thank you, cherubcollector for correcting my post: Ks, not elaina, told her family she was scared of sk.

I'm so sorry you, fm, tj, ts sr, and the rest of your extended family are still waiting for the legal system to bring your case into court.

Thanks so much for staying in this discussion. I appreciate the strength it takes to continue to share you knowledge, your hopes and your fears with all of us in this discussion thread even though your hearts have been shattered. I am in awe that every day, despite the pain of discovering the truth, you bear witness to the tragedy of elaina's death while celebrating her life.

we are one day closer to finding justice for elaina.

amen!!

While we wait patiently (sometimes!) for justice for Elaina...I just wanted to take a moment to acknowledge Wendiesan and the wonderful posts that she brings.

As mothers, grandmothers, aunties and just women in general I guess (not to disregard the male sleuthers on this forum) emotions can run insanely high when discussing precious babies that have suffered in a way such as Elaina, and while the oportunity is there to become vicious with one another out of sheer frustration, Wendiesan continues to be a voice of reason and a wonderful defender of Elaina and the Steinfurth family.

Wendiesan you are so eloquent and level headed and I for one am truly grateful that you are part of this forum. You have a wonderful way of sharing information.

I hope this isn't inappropriate or too OT, I just feel its important to acknowledge people when they do a great job. So thankyou Wendiesan for all you do. I look forward to reading more of your great posts.

I remember reading that JK said she had seen Elaina the night before. I have to find the article ....the text must have been possibly later on that night then.Of course just speculation here.....Ferret, Didn't K say she slept next to Elaina on the floor that night or am I remembering wrong?

I think that JK is lying and covering up and will be on jail very soon! JMO

Yes, that Kylee had told us when we asked her if she knew what happened at the beginning.

BBM
Thank you, Cherubcollector for correcting my post: KS, not Elaina, told her family she was scared of SK.

I'm so sorry you, FM, TJ, TS Sr, and the rest of your extended family are still waiting for the legal system to bring your case into court.

Thanks so much for staying in this discussion. I appreciate the strength it takes to continue to share you knowledge, your hopes and your fears with all of us in this discussion thread even though your hearts have been shattered. I am in awe that every day, despite the pain of discovering the truth, you bear witness to the tragedy of Elaina's death while celebrating her life.

We are one day closer to finding Justice for Elaina.
Very well said and I agree.

Ferretmommy and Cherubcollector, you are both amazing. I admire how you stand strong. What good representatives you are not just for Elaina but also for your whole family.

I remember reading that JK said she had seen Elaina the night before. I have to find the article ....the text must have been possibly later on that night then.Of course just speculation here.....Ferret, Didn't K say she slept next to Elaina on the floor that night or am I remembering wrong?

I think that JK is lying and covering up and will be in jail very soon! JMO

http://www.northwestohio.com/news/story.aspx?id=945421#.UpGmECjPbtU

This is an excerpt from the raw footage of an interview with Julie King by WNWO's reporter, Chris Delcamp on June 18, 2013 that, I think, has statements which may be relevant to your post.

I did the transcript, so any errors are mine alone.

This segment begins at approximately 03:33 into the interview.

Chris Delcamp (CD): Um, so you, you, and, you know, this, I was saying the last reported sighting of the baby, the video camera, the surveillance thing that we got a hold of,

Julie King (JK): mmhmm. Right.

CD: But you say you saw her after that. That was like 6 p.m. uh Saturday.

JK: Saturday, right.

CD: So you said you’d seen the baby since then.

JK: Yes. We saw her Saturday evening about 9:15, 9:30, I think it was, my friend and I. And, um she had come in. And Kylee had come runnin’ in first and come right next to my rockin’ chair. And she had always called me Aunt Nana. And said, “Aunt Nana, I told you I’d be back.” You know, happy to be back. And, um, Angela had laid the baby down to show us what she said was a diap—well we told her was a diaper rash. She was thinkin’ it was something different. And, uh, a few, uh, I played with the kids for a few minutes and uh I went to bed. I went up to bed. But I always went up to bed early though.

CD: But at that time, there was no visible injuries or anything on the baby any..?

JK: Not that I noticed. Not that I noticed, not..

CD: Was she awake and acting relatively normal?

JK: Yeah, she seemed, yeah, she seemed like she was awake and, and—acting her nerm, her normal self. I mean she was always kind of a depressed little girl. Always sad. She always just seemed sad.

###

CD: Was she awake and acting relatively normal?

JK: Yeah, she seemed, yeah, she seemed like she was awake and, and—acting her nerm, her normal self. I mean she was always kind of a depressed little girl. Always sad. She always just seemed sad.

###[/QUOTE]

18 month old acts like they are a depressed little girl!!!??? What an odd thing to say...You would think that if a person noticed depression in a 18 month old, would you not ask what is wrong? Babies are happy...what did they do to her?!!? Poor, precious, baby. You will never be sad/depressed again....

In the Toledo Blade newspaper today, Monday Nov. 25, 2013:

Under heading Coroner's Rulings

Elaina Steinfurth, 20 months, Sept. 5th, in 700 block of Federal. Homicide, skeletal evidence of multiple blunt-force trauma consistent with non accidental inflicted injury.

Since they have made it public, maybe now there will be further indictments and SOON!

Elaina Steinfurth, 20 months, Sept. 5th, in 700 block of Federal. Homicide, skeletal evidence of multiple blunt-force trauma consistent with non accidental inflicted injury.

Since they have made it public, maybe now there will be further indictments and SOON!

*sigh* shaking my head.....that poor baby......:(

The bad people will pay, Elaina will get justice....Hoping the rest of the people in that house are arrested today!

UGH....Just...Ive been reading on here and trying to sit on my hands. Im sorry to FM and all of the other verified insiders to poor sweet elaina's demise.

As a mother my job is first to protect my child.Period. No excuses or whatever. Not if I want to shack up with some....man. There are waaay too many cases of wayward desperate chicks that offer their kids up like lambs to the slaughter in the name of "love" or lust or whatever then they claim *gasp* "I was abused". "poor me" while they sit there and watch loser bf #3 or 4 or 5 beat their kid to death.

I dont care if I had to sleep on the streets or go to a shelter. If AS was being abused you sure don't take your children back there. You make the hard choices and i'm sorry IMHO AS did this. I believe TJ when he said she was mean and rough with the girls.

I'm so furious right now!!!

This brings out all kinds of emotions in me so I can only imagine how painful it is for you and your family to know.
Wish I was close enough to go visit in jail, and RS and JK and the rest of the pig sty residents.
UGH! Just can't quit crying at what such a beautiful little Elaina had to feel not just physically but emotionally as well. Breaks my heart!!
The only solace for me, and I imagine you and your family as well, is the fact that they can never hurt Elaina again. Here's hoping that anyone that had anything to do with this, even the knowledge afterward, pays for their part and doesn't see the light of day for a very long time. People that hurt kids are the lowest of the low.
Hugs to all of you. Wish I was there to do it in person.

JMO

I'm just having a hard time thinking she must have wondered where all of her family that loved her was and why we didn't come rescue her...
:tears:

Aww Ferret, you cannot think like that. It's not good or healthy or productive. I believe when a little one is taken, they are surrounded by love of the angels and their minds drift off before their little bodies. She was in peace ! Period. You have to believe a little angel was surrounded by more angels at that last moment.
I was hoping your family could have a peaceful and warm week this week. Please try to avoid the papers and press and even WS if you can to focus on what there is to be thankful for and at a time like this you may feel there is very little.
But you have baby K. You have a family much stronger than they were 6 months ago.
Unlike many families on these type of cases, you do know the perps and the perps are not wandering the world free and evading arrest or even acknowledgment and you do know where Elaina is. I know it's not where you want her to be but many families have no idea where their baby is and they may never and they may never know who took them or that person may never be arrested. Maybe too little and too late but these are things to be grateful for. Big hugs !

I'm just having a hard time thinking she must have wondered where all of her family that loved her was and why we didn't come rescue her...

oh honey :hug: do not have words for you, only love and more love. Blessings.

Ferretmommy, I am so very sorry for the anguish you and your family are going through! I always pray to God that when these atrocities happen, that these innocent ones, especially the truly innocent victims like baby Elaina, are shielded from the evil that is visited upon them. I truly believe that through God's mercy, HE does shield these precious ones from what is happening to them. Baby Elaina is now in Heaven, and nothing will ever hurt her again. AS and SK on the other hand, along with all who knew and did nothing, will live a life without peace or happiness.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and the rest of your family, and I do believe there will be Justice for baby Elaina. May God bring you and your family Peace, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Aww Ferret, you cannot think like that. It's not good or healthy or productive. I believe when a little one is taken, they are surrounded by love of the angels and their minds drift off before their little bodies. She was in peace ! Period. You have to believe a little angel was surrounded by more angels at that last moment.
I was hoping your family could have a peaceful and warm week this week. Please try to avoid the papers and press and even WS if you can to focus on what there is to be thankful for and at a time like this you may feel there is very little.
But you have baby K. You have a family much stronger than they were 6 months ago.
Unlike many families on these type of cases, you do know the perps and the perps are not wandering the world free and evading arrest or even acknowledgment and you do know where Elaina is. I know it's not where you want her to be but many families have no idea where their baby is and they may never and they may never know who took them or that person may never be arrested. Maybe too little and too late but these are things to be grateful for. Big hugs !

SHMAE, what a beautiful post, and so very true!

Ferretmommy, I am so very sorry for the anguish you and your family are going through! I always pray to God that when these atrocities happen, that these innocent ones, especially the truly innocent victims like baby Elaina, are shielded from the evil that is visited upon them. I truly believe that through God's mercy, HE does shield these precious ones from what is happening to them. Baby Elaina is now in Heaven, and nothing will ever hurt her again. AS and SK on the other hand, along with all who knew and did nothing, will live a life without peace or happiness.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and the rest of your family, and I do believe there will be Justice for baby Elaina. May God bring you and your family Peace, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Amen...

Oh, I'm so, so sorry. It enrages me that you and TS and TJ are left with these kinds of thoughts. God Bless all of you.

Oh, Ferretmommy, to have read the entry in the Daily Log must have been so bitter. It may have felt as though your little Elaina's life was reduced to those words, to those last minutes of fear and pain. But, I don't think that's true.
So many people have shared their very similar near death experiences that I think their stories have the ring of truth about the transition from life to death. All I have read, and the people with whom I have spoken, have said that a person making that journey does not feel alone. They feel the warmth of being surrounded by light and love, and they hear voices of welcome. I believe that, as Elaina left one realm for another, she felt peace, and well-being, and painlessness. I believe that she remembered so many loving and happy times with everyone who loved her, that the bad times were discarded. I believe that Elaina was surrounded by the warmth of unconditional love and held in the arms of angels.
Sending hugs.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror
Back