OH OH - Harley Dilly, 14, enroute to Port Clinton High School, 20 Dec 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is she able to drive with her health issues?
Does she have her own vehicle?
He said he asked his mom to take him..if she could not drive or didn't have a car how why would he ask her? If what he said is true..maybe he just talking or making it up. I made mention of him saying he had to walk in the cold but wasn't main my reason for posting video. I posted because in his other videos he was not talking or showing this side of himself. he also mentions a girlfriend /ex girlfriend just a different conversation then some of the videos we have seen..all moo of course.

I agree that walking in the cold isn't child abuse and i am not pointing fingers at mom,however it is a bit odd that if mom was home or able to take him as{ he said he asked her} then why would you let your child walk not even really dressed for the weather? My baby is 32 he doesn't have a car i asked my boss the last two mornings if i could be late if i stayed over a little so i could drive him 6 blocks to work because it was 37 here.I understand we are all different but i just feel he is such a lonely boy and looks after himself a lot.all jmo
I work at a middle/high school. Many many kids come to school dressed totally inappropriately during the Minnesota winter. 9 times out of 10 they kids are provided warm outdoor gear and make the decision not to wear it.

Teens tend to brag, and make things up to fit in. Perhaps even more so when trying to get followers on YouTube. I wouldn’t necessarily take what he’s saying in this video as absolute truth.
Yes, this is true. I've got a pretty good "teen-meter", and I just hear a lonely child who has a pretty good grip on things. I think Harley is going to come out of all this just fine, and go on to have an accomplished life.

Let us all pray I am right. I'm rooting for this kid.

Amateur opinion and speculation

I don't know if I can share this. I'll remove if I can't. But in his youtube... this comment. I just took this screen shot.

It may be nothing, but the timing. I looked at them before and don't remember this one.

Attachments

• 20191231_185110.jpg
    20191231_185110.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 296
Thanks for posting Demetra. I watched the entire post and see a smart young man who is apparently dabbling in things we never want any kid to. He sounds bright and creative and just a kid that needs more structure and attention.

BTW, walking in 34F weather isn't child abuse, but I was concerned by what appeared to be completely inadequate attire for that cold.

As to Harley's whereabouts? I think Harley is hiding out at someone's home while they are away for the holidays, or someone's summer cottage aided by a stealthy friend(s). I really do hope I'm right and that he will pop up by the end of the week.

Time to resurface Harley!

Amateur opinion and speculation

Can you explain “dabbling in things we never want any kid to” ?

You have to listen carefully, but he makes a passing reference to “shrooms” in his video. The mere mention can often be a teen just trying to “look cool”, but it is worthy of closer inspection.

amateur opinion and speculation

Nooooooooooooo no no no, he says streams.

At 2:38: "Sorry I haven't been doing streams lately, um, you know I've been doing stuff and..."

The closed captioning is wrong, so I completely understand where that came from. But if you do really listen to him it is quite apparent he says "Sorry I haven't been doing streams lately" not "So I've been doing shrooms lately" like the CC suggests.

Last edited:
I agree that walking in the cold isn't child abuse and i am not pointing fingers at mom,however it is a bit odd that if mom was home or able to take him as{ he said he asked her} then why would you let your child walk not even really dressed for the weather? My baby is 32 he doesn't have a car i asked my boss the last two mornings if i could be late if i stayed over a little so i could drive him 6 blocks to work because it was 37 here.I understand we are all different but i just feel he is such a lonely boy and looks after himself a lot.all jmo

i have zero problem with him walking in the cold & rain. I think all kids should. They certainly have no problem staying out hours sledding, playing football, riding their bikes or just walking around & hanging with friends.
He’s 14 - they often chose to not wear gloves, hats & scarves and my own wouldn’t carry an umbrella if you paid him.

I work at a middle/high school. Many many kids come to school dressed totally inappropriately during the Minnesota winter. 9 times out of 10 they kids are provided warm outdoor gear and make the decision not to wear it.

Yes, this is true. It drives me crazy. I go to pick up my daughter when it's 20 degrees and there are girls wearing SKIRTS! I mean WOW. So yeah, it's possible that Harley didn't want to deal with storing the winter gear when he got to school.

To me, Harley seems like a lonely child and not as tough and bad as he wants others to believe. Imo, that's pretty much the norm for boys that age. I haven't seen or read anything that makes me suspicious of any person in his family harming him. It's possible he left in a bit of a tantrum because his mom was making him go to school. What worries me is what could have happened to him if he met up with the wrong kind of person or was picked up by somebody that harmed him. I'm going to try for now to hope that he's hiding out with somebody safe and he'll be found. I hope and pray this is the case. Just let him be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paladeer