OH OH - Kara Hyde, 23, bag of clothes found in Crawford Woods, Hamilton, 5 Dec 2021 *Reward*

"I just want her to know I love her, and I miss her home and I need her to come home,” Hyde said. “I need to find her. And I will.”

At this point, Hamilton Police say they cannot determine whether there was any foul play involved in Kara Hyde’s disappearance.

I don't know how else to bump up these cases.
Kara Hyde from Hamilton in December (about 10 miles away) OH - OH - Kara Hyde, 23, bag of clothes found in Crawford Woods, Hamilton, 5 Dec 2021 *Reward*

Still needs Justice:

1 person held accountable

I don't know how else to bump up these cases.
Kara Hyde from Hamilton in December (about 10 miles away) OH - OH - Kara Hyde, 23, bag of clothes found in Crawford Woods, Hamilton, 5 Dec 2021 *Reward*

Still needs Justice:

1 person held accountable
If you look at sw corner to central oh, several missing. See post for Lindsay Bass, Colerain, May.

SEP 11, 2022
[...]

In April, the reward was at $3,500. Hyde’s mother recently raised $500 and added it to the reward money.

" I did it because everything was dying down. It was getting quiet and I wasn't getting leads,” Lisa said. “I wasn't getting any information. I thought by raising the reward that would help.”

Lisa has made flyers and even turned her car into a mobile missing persons sign. She’s doing everything she can to bring her daughter home.

"My biggest fear is that we won't find her. That can't happen,” Lisa said.

[...]

Noting:
  • A hunter found human remains in Scioto County, Ohio on Friday, Dec. 2, 2022,
  • Mercyhurst Department of Applied Forensic Sciences from Erie, Pennsylvania sent an anthropologist and a crime scene reconstructionist from Precision Laser & Instrument Inc. to help with the investigation and to recover the remains.
  • The remains were taken to a lab in Erie, PA for DNA and dental testing.
  • They have confirmed the remains belong to a female.
  • Scioto County Sheriff says three rings and a watch were recovered from the scene.

hyde_kara2.jpg
hyde_kara3.jpg
hyde_kara4.jpg
hyde_kara5.jpg
hyde_kara6.jpg

• Missing Since12/05/2021
  • Missing FromHamilton, Ohio
  • ClassificationEndangered Missing
  • SexFemale
  • RaceWhite
  • Age23 years old
  • Height and Weight5'6 - 5'8, 100 - 120 pounds
  • Clothing/Jewelry DescriptionA faux fur vest and jeans.
  • Medical ConditionsHyde was struggling with drug addiction at the time of her disappearance.
  • Distinguishing CharacteristicsCaucasian female. Blonde hair, brown eyes. Hyde has a mole above her upper lip. Her ears and navel are pierced. She has the following tattoos: a death-eater skull and snack on her right wrist and forearm, a girl crawling out of a well on her left forearm, the word "Steven" on the inside of her left elbow, a garter belt with a sword on her upper left thigh, the word "loser" with the S crossed out and replaced with a V to read "lover" on her upper left thigh, and a large yellow flower on the right side of her buttocks.

Details of Disappearance​

Hyde was last seen leaving her home in the 2200 block of Grand Boulevard at 2:00 p.m. on December 5, 2021. She has never been heard from again. After her disappearance, searching family members found a bag of her clothes in Crawford Woods, but no other sign of her. Her mother reported her missing on December 18.

Hyde has gone missing before, but never for this long, and it's uncharacteristic of her to not use her social media accounts. Her mother believes her drug problem may have caused her to place herself in danger. Her case remains unsolved.

Kara Hyde disappeared from Hamilton 14 months ago, and her mother wants to make sure she is not forgotten.

Next month, a vehicle parade will go through Hamilton, ending at the Hamilton Police Station on Front Street, according to Lisa Hyde.

“This parade represents how much Kara is missed, and to spread awareness that she is still missing. It’s a tribute to Kara, and a plea for help. It’s a celebration of her life, and existence,” she said. “It’s a call for justice ending at the police station. This parade is about a lot of things, but mainly to never let Kara be forgotten.”

The parade will begin at 11 a.m. March 4 at Crawford Woods on Hancock Avenue. Participants are invited to decorate their cars and display decals and photos of Kara.

“We want to make the this parade as big as we can. It will go a long way toward keeping her story out there,” Lisa Hyde said. Anyone interested in participating may contact Lisa Hyde via Facebook.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lhaithco
Back