OH - Pedophile's Web Site Outrages Slain Girl's Mother

oh my god,, i'm sure LE is all over this. and i bet they'll are getting a ton of great info from it, but i hope they shut it down soon. i'm sure they have to balance a fine line between allowing weirdos to contact each other on-line (in order to get them) and NOT allowing them to proliferate.

what a tool, this freak manages to say stuff like, "Now that you have reached the point of self-acceptance, you need to take the next step to self-respect."

and, he talks about "coming out to your family and friends" as if it's just like any other sexual orientation, like being gay....???

and says to "take political action"--- uhh, how, exactly?? by publicly protesting for acceptance of pedophiles??

and "pedophilia is a gift" and "we need not be isolated"..... etc. etc. etc...

yeah, let's all fight for the rights and dignity of pedophiles everywhere!! poor things, they are SOOOOOO unjustly persecuted....!!!!!

reb said:
oh my god,, i'm sure LE is all over this. and i bet they'll are getting a ton of great info from it, but i hope they shut it down soon. i'm sure they have to balance a fine line between allowing weirdos to contact each other on-line (in order to get them) and NOT allowing them to proliferate.

what a tool, this freak manages to say stuff like, "Now that you have reached the point of self-acceptance, you need to take the next step to self-respect."

and, he talks about "coming out to your family and friends" as if it's just like any other sexual orientation, like being gay....???

and says to "take political action"--- uhh, how, exactly?? by publicly protesting for acceptance of pedophiles??

and "pedophilia is a gift" and "we need not be isolated"..... etc. etc. etc...

yeah, let's all fight for the rights and dignity of pedophiles everywhere!! poor things, they are SOOOOOO unjustly persecuted....!!!!!

This guy has been around for over a year, that I know of. Technically, as long as he just talks about it, he is legal.......all that "free speech" BS. You know the one that says you can't have prayer or hang the Ten Commandments in a school or courthouse, but you can talk all you want about perversion, publically and in front of kids.

well, you DO have a point there, mysteriew,,, and when you put it that way i can certainly see why that would make people upset. however the difference is, with the 10 commandments and prayer you are bringing religion and some people's concept of "god" into it, and that messes with the separation of church and state issue. which is a big difference from just plain old free speech.

and if schools started allowing spoken prayer in schools, things could get REAL messy, real quick...

that being said, untangling the grey areas between the 2 could be debated into eternity!

SewingDeb said:
Let us all have 10 minutes with him.
------------

Too bad someone doesn't go after him and his computer~blow him to hell.

That could happen. I hope if anyone ever does, it will be after LE has had time to track all of his followers and know who they are.

I just watched the WKRC news on this website. They showed a video of him talking about his site (I am not clear if they interviewed or if this was video he provided). He stated he is a pedofile and prefers girls under the age of 12. As a matter of fact he likes girls between the ages of 7-11.
According to WKRC Ashford website was shut down previously, but getting it shut down now will be difficult. They say that people are watching his site and watching out for him, but that he is living in South America and moving around between Columbia, Brazil, and Argentina to evade detection. That has made it difficult to capture him.
Katie Caudill's mother is the mother who brought the story into the media. If you remember, Katie is the child who found out her friend was being abused, talked her friend into turning him in, she agreed to testify against the perp, and she confronted him. And he then snuck into her home and shot her. That is why the mother said this was so hurtful. Katie died for standing up to an abuser, and then this guy uses her death to draw kids to his site and possibly into harms way.
WKRC hasn't posted a link yet, but as soon as I see it, I will post it.

This is slightly off topic, but has anyone heard of Perverted-Justice.com?

http://www.perverted-justice.com/

I heard about this on TV. It is a site dedicated to outing the pervert. They post pictures, names, addresses, employers, and transcripts of their chatting with potential victims - adults posing as teenagers! I understand that PJ will even send their findings to the wife and boss of the sick-os.

Pepper said:
This is slightly off topic, but has anyone heard of Perverted-Justice.com?
Here is an e-mail from Perverted-Justice regarding the people
who do not want their links on this site.
There is also a thread about Puellula.org on the PJ forums.

Thank you mysteriew for contacting the various website owners/admins about this.

Copied and Pasted with Permission

Hello Cindy,

You can't get him to remove the link by asking, or forcing. But you can
do it via annoyance. Obviously you don't want people clicking a link
from his site to your site. The best way to fight that sort of linkage
is by redirecting the hits. You can set up your site so that any hit
from his site to your site can be redirected to oh... say www.FBI.gov or
a page attacking pedophiles. Or a page attacking Puella.org. Or a
newspaper article attacking his website.

Eventually, he'll find out about it and be forced to remove his link to
your website, since it will not link to your website.

Xavier Von Erck
Director of Operations
Perverted-Justice.com

Thank you fourboys for providing the info about what to do if your website is a link on that site.
As far as thanks for me, I didn't do anything except what we teach our kids to do. If you see something wrong, tell somebody.

PrayersForMaura said:
Gina Eaton's daughter, Katie Caudill, is featured on the Web site of self-proclaimed pedophile Lindsay Ashford.

"I just thought it was something nice that somebody put on there in remembrance of my daughter," Eaton said.

But after finding out that Ashford calls himself a pedophile, members of Katie's family changed their minds.

"I think it's sick, and I don't think it's right, and quite frankly, I don't want Katie's picture on there," Katie's aunt, Franki Phelps, said. "I don't want anything about her on there."
Sadly, this is not a new phenomenon in this internet age. Many members of boy- and girl-love websites (like NAMBLA-members frequent) cruise to the defense of very young victims of (usually) sexually-motivated crimes.

I've learned a lot about these slimebags in the past several months. Because of their interest in Dylan Groene. Dylan is their only interest, as a matter of fact- they are not interested in Slade Groene, Brenda Groene, Mark McKenzie or Shasta Groene... They are NOT interested in the perp- Joseph Duncan- or how they can help stop these freaks... their only interest is Dylan. Some of them have their own websites dedicated to Dylan. But, as I've found these web-owners are also members of boy-love websites, I don't give their sites any attention. Well, no public attention on the blog, LOL... But they can ALL be sure their days are numbered. And I am sickened to learn how many of them are fathers of young children!!!

Anyhow, these "men" have given some of us 'net-sleuths much ammunition in the way of tracking them down and putting them to bed. For good.

Sleep tight.

Nore said:
------------

Too bad someone doesn't go after him and his computer~blow him to hell.
Oh yeah, that reminds me:

www.rikijo.blogspot.com

That's a site which will certainly do something about this kind of protected *free speech.* Government-backed, or not. :cool:

LOL, good to hear from you Hammerized. While you are here, stop in and read about the Calif. sex offender in this thread. Strong resemlance to Duncan.

mysteriew said:
LOL, good to hear from you Hammerized. While you are here, stop in and read about the Calif. sex offender in this thread. Strong resemlance to Duncan.
:::waving:::

Ayuh, that slug is also a client. :eek:

(regards to Sy Sperling)

This is the video of last nights WKRC newscast, and it contains an interview with Lindsay Ashford. He speaks very openly about his sexual preferences. Video also uses background shots of the website, interviews with Katie Caudill's Mom and Aunt. Evidently Ashford did pull the info on Katie Caudill, it was no longer on the website. And yes, evidently there was some contact between some of Katie's friends and Ashford as some of the friends sent him poems and other remembrances of Katie.

http://www.wkrc.com/mediacenter/?videoId=7476

The parents of each child who is listed on the site, needs to be contacted to give them to opportunity to make a complaint to Ashford and try to get their kids off his site also. And the friends need to be made aware if any of the kids were in contact with the perv.

That means they are contacting the families of the missing and murdered children then. Good! I believe the lived in France at one point previously, if I remember right. This guy moves around. I wonder where his income is coming from?

This crap makes me so angry. I almost wish I had never heard of it because I just can't believe something like that is allowed to exist legally. The "Neomythic" link is a man's drawings, which he claims are tastefully and artfully done, of naked girls. One has a girl with a very phallic-looking flute in her mouth; one has a naked girl being enveloped by the cape of a weird wolf-man. How is this okay????

Where does this Lindsay guy get his money? Probably hocking child *advertiser censored*!

He says over and over that "pedophiles" and "child molesters" are not the same, that "child lovers" are just misunderstood. I have a 9yo daughter -- right in his "preferred age range" -- and if he ever got within arm's distance of me he wouldn't be "loving" anything, ever again. And I know what he looks like; it's posted all over his g-damn website!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kebrando
Back