OH - Pike Co, 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #71

Status
Not open for further replies.
The state and Feds and Homeland Security already went down that rabbit hole for a couple of years. It didn't get them anywhere, though, at least not in this case. Homeland Security checked, IIRC and found no instances of cartel activity or people from the area traveling to overseas drug destinations nor vice versa. I remember that.

IIRC (and I watched a documentary from a few years ago on the subject), weed doesn't move into the US from Mexico anymore, nor did it in 2016. Much of it comes from California, from the Emerald Triangle/Mendocino, Humboldt counties. It was also moving from other rural areas in KY and other mid-south states. Mexico is exporting hard drugs now, crystal meth, cocaine, fentanyl.
Exactly. Lots of people have grow-rooms, often for their own use or to sell to friends and neighbors. So far as I've seen in the last decade, no one used a grow room as an excuse to kill 8 people, including 2 nursing mothers and a teenager.

So what are y'alls thoughts on: GW was not supposed to go but did

Would just 2 people be able (or plan) to do all that killing at different places?

What would his assignment have been if not to kill?

Perhaps GWs plan was to kill but he backed out because he is truly a coward, like the other 3. No doubt in my mind he helped plan,, he was there during the murders and he helped cover up.

For me, the timeline is the biggest disclosure so far. I thought the murders occurred rather quickly. To drive around those back roads and not stop to second guess what they were doing is a special kind of evil. No cooling off period.

I have never encountered this situation where witnesses are allowed to opt out of tv coverage. But I don't think there is anything illegal about it. I don't know what Ohio's laws are on this however. The witnesses are still testifying in open court, just not on TV. And I don't know that the Defense has objected have they?
And every word they utter is in the court transcript.

Another boring start to the day. G4 is guilty, he purchased items, helped plan and was there at the crime scenes.

O/T. By not having sound or vision meant I could watch Her Late Majesty Queen Elizabeth be taken from Buckingham Palace to Westminster Hall on a gun carriage. An emotional sight to see.

I'm seeing it happen too. The Lori Vallow case is another one. There's a journalist who keeps using the laws to get access to that courtroom but keeps being denied, illegally. Something's up and I don't like it one bit.

Didn't The Good Lori get her wish? Or did I dream that bit?

Perhaps GWs plan was to kill but he backed out because he is truly a coward, like the other 3. No doubt in my mind he helped plan,, he was there during the murders and he helped cover up.

For me, the timeline is the biggest disclosure so far. I thought the murders occurred rather quickly. To drive around those back roads and not stop to second guess what they were doing is a special kind of evil. No cooling off period.
This timeline point is really important. The "driving around" part shows there was no second thoughts, no remorse. And driving around in CR Sr.'s truck? Just cold.

FOIA will cost a fortune....unfortunately. We, as a public, are entitled to witness court hearings, paid for via us, the taxpayers. I believe this one is even being partially funded via federal funds from what I understand.
I paid 75 cent a page for the testimony transcripts & the exhibits we're free in the Nipsey Hussle murder trial in Los Angeles. "A fortune" is relative to each individual. I am more than willing to spend a few dollars for copies of the transcripts & exhibits in this case.

Negative, if you read the Judges order it specifically states that AW/JW will be broadcast
That is incorrect.

PIKE COUNTY, Ohio —
In response to a motion filed ahead of the murder trial of George Wagner IV, Pike County Common Pleas Judge Randy Deering granted witnesses, including Jake and Angela Wagner, the ability to opt out of being videotaped or recorded during testimony.

I really wanted to watch 4 as JW and AW explain in detail how they murdered 8 people. How he planned, bought items for and in use of those 8 murders, voted to commit the murders, and in fact helped carry out those murders. Unfortunately, I'm certain the cowards will opt out.

4 had an opportunity to say NO! HE had an opportunity to call LE, or even the Rhodens, to warn what was coming. 4 didn't do anything but participated in those murders, and covered up the murders and helped make plans to exact revenge on the LE community should one get arrested.

I find it fantasy to believe AW and JW planned and committed these murders without the knowledge of 3 and 4. It is just my opinion, obviously.

Last edited:
I personally, hope the death penalty stays of the table. I think general population, will get them closer to their maker quicker. Ohio DP will never put them to death. But some prisoner who hates what they did will.
that is wishful thinking especially because he flipped he will be in protected unit. i know the death penalty will not be used but it is 10000 times better outcome for the family and victims.
1. they dont ever have to worry about anytype of parole or release and can count on that
2. extremely limited "comforts" you want jake surfing the internet on his smuggled in smart phone he will have a tik tok account and get fanmail. they have programs to text these days too. he will get to go outside watch tv get free food have visitors. for a psyco like jake he will be satisfied with this outcome because he is so enamored with himself being a sociopath. i agree in gen pop he could be killed, but he wont be there
3. 23 hour lockdown on death row. most of the time rec time will be inside building with a skylight. single cell probly with a shower. sitting there with just his thoughts and never seeing hearing his daughter ever again.
4. any appeals will be concentrated on switching death row to life. instead of hoping for a new trial.
5.he deserves to die. the death penalty is still on the books. who knows what will happen in future. they all need to die

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aimilino01