OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can post, please do. I don't have Facebook.

I was also confused by her brother saying he only saw her legs. Clearly she wasn't in bed, has it been confirmed she was found in the living room?... I also think it's odd he "backed out" after he found her. What if she was still alive? You wouldn't be able to tell much just from seeing legs.

Where is it said that JM saw Dana's legs? In the article I read there was nothing said about him seeing Dana's legs, just said how he backed out when hearing the baby crying. The only person I know of who saw legs was when DS said he saw KR's legs.

Didn't want to quote the pics, but.... You can see she was no slob.

That image in the mirror though .. Maybe photoshopped in to hide the person with the camera or camera flash, but kinda odd. Wonder who that is?

That image in the mirror though .. Maybe photoshopped in to hide the person with the camera, but kinda creepy. Wonder who that is?

It is the TV. Whatever was on TV was reflecting in the mirror.

Found a pic of the Left Fork location finally. Is this the infamous Lumina?

Sorry to bring car talk back up. But it looks like the car was at Kenneth's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First interesting thing anyone ever said about that darn car. ;)

It's about time someone at LE's leaked at least one detail from one of the crime scene reports. Just one small thing, please? :please:

92e85a66b2ce9d341c79ea4e288c8b7e.jpg
81ff0d7f54f414623762aa61d9477173.jpg
25d78f104ee6472c093d976004359343.jpg

The infamous 'Lumina' in that pic looks to be a 4dr Cavalier. 2002-2003

I went to the rest area that is about 3 miles east of union hill road the other day. No visible security cameras but while I was there my first thought was that I hoped that the police checked the garbage cans there. So close to the crime scenes and very isolated at night. Wouldn't be hard to stop there and clean up & dispose of bloody clothing or other evidence.

The last couple days I've seen it mentioned about LM saying something about custody. I have watched his interview numerous times where he is talking about his son's truck, go to nursing home to ask about his daughter etc. (which he also says something about her going into homes to take care of people too I think?) Anyway.....but I must be missing where he says something about custody? Someone help me out please and thank you.

That's a 4 door cavalier at KR's
Similar to this one

b3d78717fe8c4e3530c8f808246bc78c.jpg

But the one on the tow truck appears to be a lumina

I believe you are right!! I thought it was a cavalier.

The APlant doesn't buy Uranium. As a matter of fact we have been shutting out plant down since 1991. We are recovering uranium from old cylinders now to barter for costs of the demolition. The price of uranium is so low, we are dependent on the DOE to supplement that cost through government funding.
I'm a new member here and I have spent four days reading these threads! I can't say how much I have enjoyed reading everyone's theories and comments!! You have a great site!!
Anyway, that may put an end to the uranium theories. We simply don't need it anymore.

I didn't say LE is more baffled by KR's murder. I said I think one motive in killing KR could be that the killer(s) were planning on creating confusion for LE as to the motives for one or more of the other murders to prevent identifying the killers. I'm just commenting on one of the theories I've read as to why these eight wre murdered at four locations. I agree with you that at least one in each location was a target. I'm not sure what to make of KR's murder, so thought I'd offer up a theory as to why he was killed. KR was something like 6 or 7 miles away, and I find it curious as to why he was killed.

OK, now I understand what you meant. Other than living at a relatively short distance from the others, though, Kenneth had a lot in common with them. So, it doesn't strike me as odd that he was also a target. It makes me more inclined to believe that the whole thing was preplanned rather than a spontaneous act.

That image in the mirror though .. Maybe photoshopped in to hide the person with the camera or camera flash, but kinda odd. Wonder who that is?

Reflection of TV screen?

I'm not a tail light expert so honestly it could be but it's definitely not a lumina if it is that one.

Here is what the back of a cavalier looks like
18f405435a6aca5476ed2072c5379806.jpg

Yes, you can see the reverse lights on the trunk lid of the blue one at KR's. Can also see the 'wing' window behind the rear door.

I keep changing tail light bulbs in one for a relative.

I'm not a tail light expert so honestly it could be but it's definitely not a lumina if it is that one.

Here is what the back of a cavalier looks like
18f405435a6aca5476ed2072c5379806.jpg

The lights look more like a Lumina than Cavalier to me. But alas, there's really no way of knowing. The Lumina is connected to the deaths from what reports say and maybe we'll never know who it belonged to and what role it may have played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror