OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find this thread astonishing with many different theories but has anyone looked up the characteristics of a mass murderer? I have a good feeling whom the killer (s) are and why he/they did it but will refuse to say. All I can say is look up the characteristics of a mass murder and just visit the FB pages of various family members as it was a family member (s) that committed this crime. I emailed my info last night to the sheriffs office and hopefully it helps. I do have a background in law enforcement and appreciate your views, but the children are not the scope for why the killer (s) did this.

So you are saying one of the family members has the psychological make of a mass murderer?

Everyone on here has their own favorite theory of the who and why.

What is your theory of the motive?

These people were known family members that were let in. Look up mass murderers characteristics.

The FBI does have a profile on this unique style of mass murderer or murderers, and yes they tend to be family.

Not saying y'all are way out in left field on your theories, but there have been two former LE people posting, who both believe that there is LE involvement in these murders. What do y'all feel about thàt? Personally, for the reason one person gave me, I don't see it as a possibility. But actually, I have more feelings of who are NOT involved, than do of who IS involved.

I find this thread astonishing with many different theories but has anyone looked up the characteristics of a mass murderer? I have a good feeling whom the killer (s) are and why he/they did it but will refuse to say. All I can say is look up the characteristics of a mass murder and just visit the FB pages of various family members as it was a family member (s) that committed this crime. I emailed my info last night to the sheriffs office and hopefully it helps. I do have a background in law enforcement and appreciate your views, but the children are not the scope for why the killer (s) did this.

Welcome!

So would a mass murder spare the three children if he/she felt they were not responsible?

I saw your post elsewhere. Did you notice the info about the government contracted flight that circled the area for three days? An thoughts on that?

It really has my mind spinning again.

Not saying y'all are way out in left field on your theories, but there have been two former LE people posting, who both believe that there is LE involvement in these murders. What do y'all feel about thàt? Personally, for the reason one person gave me, I don't see it as a possibility. But actually, I have more feelings of who are NOT involved, than do of who IS involved.

One of the cousins recently arrested for drug trafficking... im wondering what kind of info has been learned from him. It appears a government contracted plane was used in the last 3 days to survey the area for several hours. I wonder if the cousins arrest has opened the door on some activity in the area.

I don't believe that this was LE. I am sure LE would have checked where their patrols were that morning. Almost 94 percent of mass murderers are done by males, with only 40 percent over 30 yoa. Motive is retaliatory based on rejection or failure. They do this to get some type of control over their life. They experience life time frustration, humiliation, and failure. Often unemployed, external blame, comes from a broken home, either by divorce or death of a parent, and may had a loss although it may seem small. He likes guns, weapons and violence, which may be real or fictional. History of substance abuse, depression, and other mental heath issues. Murder is centered around revenge fantasies. They plan, justify, and perfect their revenge, running the plan their head, which is long term and calculated. This gives them the sense of power and control. They have a low self image of themselves and lack of coping ability. Short term acute triggers are a loss of job, relationship, humiliation, financial issues, or bullying. This is the last straw mentality. He may be a loner, grandiose and obsessional traits, mental illness, or a sense of entitlements. I am sure that the person (s) that did this saw the children non-threatening or loves kids. I don't see the theory of family members killing other family members for the kids. I have a great suspension whom that might be.

At CR1, the 911 call says that they were all dragged to one bedroom.

Welcome to the board!
Interesting opinions. May I ask if you are local to the area?
There is alot of materials in the threads, sadly LE is not telling us anything right now.

I am a retired LE, living in SC, and yes, a lot of stuff on this board. lol

One of the cousins recently arrested for drug trafficking... im wondering what kind of info has been learned from him. It appears a government contracted plane was used in the last 3 days to survey the area for several hours. I wonder if the cousins arrest has opened the door on some activity in the area.
Yes , I would love to know what information they have been able to get out of him and the sidekick.
I don't have much faith in LE.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Welcome!

So would a mass murder spare the three children if he/she felt they were not responsible?

I saw your post elsewhere. Did you notice the info about the government contracted flight that circled the area for three days? An thoughts on that?

It really has my mind spinning again.

No,I didn't see the post. The person I feel that did it loves kids. ***A side note to it being a professional. A pro would have shot the victim in the head no more than twice. When you shoot two (2) of them five (5) times and another victim nine (9) times, then that is personal. Remember, this is a revenge killing.

USAFCOP

Welcome to Websleuths.

What are your thoughts on the number of killers?

How do you think the properties were accessed?

Do you feel that the homes were entered at the 3 locations other then CR1's?

Do you think the children were spared or over looked?

TIA

bbm, Is there a link to this information?

Very creepy that this info is available. I found the info from another site, so this is not a result of any of my sleuthing. Apparently, someone living in that area saw the plane and got the info on it. I think that somewhere on the site you might be able to find the path it took in the last few days. It appears to have left Manassas, flew to Ohio and circled around Waverly and Lucasville several times, then flew back to Manassas.

Again, creepy... but definitely interesting.

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N338MM/history

Very creepy that this info is available. I found the info from another site, so this is not a result of any of my sleuthing. Apparently, someone living in that area saw the plane and got the info on it. I think that somewhere on the site you might be able to find the path it took in the last few days. It appears to have left Manassas, flew to Ohio and circled around Waverly and Lucasville several times, then flew back to Manassas.

bbm :)

SAR Creeping Line Aerial KSQL 3

https://blog.foreflight.com/2013/09...unctionality/sar-creeping-line-aerial-ksql-3/

That company makes aerial firefighting equipment used in forest fires and wildfires and multiple intelligence gathering aircraft.. They are based out of Mississippi.
http://tenaxaerospace.com/capabilities/multi-int-aircraft/

Curious that someone saw it. The flight info shows it was never below 25,000 feet except taking of and landing. It did speed up and slow down during the flight.

USAFCOP

Welcome to Websleuths.

What are your thoughts on the number of killers?

How do you think the properties were accessed?

Do you feel that the homes were entered at the 3 locations other then CR1's?

Do you think the children were spared or over looked?

TIA
The children were spared as they did not pose a threat to ID the intruders and they could not stomach killing babies. I believe it was family member(s) that did this crime as all they had to do was go up, knock on the door, and be let in. There is also another scenario that DR was killed first and maybe they got the keys to CR1 trailer and let themselves in. I feel that there were two (2) people that committed this crime. Someone really didn't like CR1 as I feel that he was shot the most, nine (9) times. Interesting that FR was shot once but I have a theory on this, but don't want to say at this time. I sent a letter via social media PM at 3:08 am yesterday to the sheriffs office to whom and why the people did this. If they want to contact myself they can, as I left email and they have my social media contact info, along with a phone number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror