OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its quite possible. Have new owners taken possession of the property I wonder?
I did not see the helicopter view, did that area look in good repair otherwise?

My laptop froze up when I went back to look. Grass is mowed, Everything on that side of the house itself looks in good condition but there are areas where it looks like they were putting in drainage lines maybe. No sod, just dirt and there's what looks to be yellow drain line to me.

Video here (from 2015) of the approach to Flying W. It's way back from the main road, and a lot of woodland beside the track where something could be hidden imo: [video=youtube;BoVlMb2Dpq0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoVlMb2Dpq0[/video]

Just an obvious observation, would we tend to agree that JW's family was extremely more financially secure than the Rhodens? Could this be a factor...???

Video here (from 2015) of the approach to Flying W. It's way back from the main road, and a lot of woodland beside the track where something could be hidden imo: [video=youtube;BoVlMb2Dpq0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoVlMb2Dpq0[/video]

Thanks for finding this!

That's a lot of property to be searching. The wooded areas would have been much easier to search in the winter, hopefully what they are looking for is indoors -- still a lot to search, but infinitely easier.

Just an obvious observation, would we tend to agree that JW's family was extremely more financially secure than the Rhodens? Could this be a factor...???

Seems like they're pretty financially secure. Also involved in horse breeding, which requires a lot of money.

I just recently began reading this book

https://www.amazon.com/Bluegrass-Conspiracy-Inside-Story-Murder/dp/152382462X

It's about a big crime scandal involving well to do people in the KY horse breeding business who got involved in dealing drugs.

I could purchase my farm and then some every year for what they pay in taxes on the thousands of acres they own in several ohio counties. They are very financially secure I'd say. Or in a lot of debt.

Also from the article:

"Hanna Rhoden and Wagner are the parents of an older daughter, Sophia Wagner, who is now 4. Wagner won custody of the toddler last summer. He is not the father of Kylie, who had been in state custody after the slayings."

I thought they had not announced anything regarding the identity of the father of Kylie, only that they were doing DNA testing with 3 potential males. Jake himself stated that he was among those tested. So is he definitely not the father?

I counted 39 vehicles turning left in front of the officer. Almost all of them had their lights flashing, and some of the trucks were very large. What are they doing? This is just amazing! :what:

Well, if they're just going after the ex-boyfriend of Hanna Rhoden, it seems like overkill. Yesterday, they were carting away some evidence at the other locations, some 4 wheeler ATVs, etc. I haven't seen any dogs, though some say they did.

Article at this link has been updated

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...-away-scene-rhoden-family-massacre/101600436/

Has Chris Graves information about the Flying W search and conversation with Mrs. Wagner.

Also states that Leonard Manley now says he's 90% sure LE will arrest someone for the killings.

Yesterday, see post #167 on this thread, Leonard said he did not think this crime would be solved in his life time. What made him change his mind? Does Leonard know something that he has been afraid to tell LE and now he believes LE knows it, too? Has someone told LM what's the search is about? (Bet not.).

Wow! I had been consumed with the Indiana girls murders and then life got busy, so haven't been keeping up on either case in the last few weeks. Good to see there is some movement in the case.

Wow! I had been consumed with the Indiana girls murders and then life got busy, so haven't been keeping up on either case in the last few weeks. Good to see there is some movement in the case.

Hey, good to see you. So sad about the Indiana case. I try to stay up to date, but looks like there's still no progress? Praying they find the killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrackingCrime