Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #6 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please help, how do you view the documents that are downstairs or in basement? I thought I had looked everywhere but can't find directions to get to them. So far behind...

Please help, how do you view the documents that are downstairs or in basement? I thought I had looked everywhere but can't find directions to get to them. So far behind...

They aren't in the basement. They are in limbo right now being looked over and changed (I guess) by mods. I guess the link will be reposted when they are available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sleuthers.....can you figure out the rest of the title behind "Countless"?

0b47bbbf5bb3a5a5b73d330e7ddcbc8c.jpg

RHS - could it be Rossford High School - a suburb across the river from Toledo. Also, '73 = in 1973 Hazel Cross? LV - Las Vegas?

On pg. 47 of the 2016 document, there is a list of three firearms taken in the search. I find it notable that first pistol - a S&W 9mm - is noted as having had "Two (2) FC 9mm Luger Rounds in magazine were not counted (due to DNA)." On the other hand, with the .22 caliber pistol they counted the cartridges. This suggests to me that the 9mm may have a part to play in this. They weren't concerned about DNA on the other two guns, just that one.

One thing I was hoping to find in all of these documents is how they were able to eventually find Sierah's body and what led them there. Where she was found is basically a huge cornfield just like the one she vanished from. There had to be something that pinpointed that particular location for a search. It's nothing but open field in all directions. Did a witness see Worley's truck parked there late one day ?

I know that phone pings showed he was "in the area", but that's still a far cry from pinpointing an exact location to start digging. Any chance Worley told them where to find her ? I guess I'm rolling it around in my mind because it is almost a sure thing that there are other victims, with the question being, where did the other victims end up ? Would this entire area be a huge dumping ground for Worley ? Did he take Sierah there out of habit ? If so, how much digging and how many fields are they going to have to tear up in order to find the other victims ?

There were dozens of people helping to canvas the area. They did a methodical search in sections radiating out from JDWs home. Two locals found a suspicious mound of dirt in the corn field and alerted the sheriff. They stayed until the sheriff arrived.

Yes, this region of Ohio is a huge dumping ground for JDW, IMO.

Given that true bike was collected as evidence, I'm wondering where we got the information that the bike was in its original condition after the abduction.

IIrc this piece of info came very early on from our verified insider, jashrema.

@Notnice - I checked the documents for secure password and search function last night and there were no issue. The documents cannot be edited or modified because they are password protected. Searching the documents was easy using the "control F" search tool.

IIrc this piece of info came very early on from our verified insider, jashrema.

Thanks - so that suggests that police told Sierah's family that her bike was in good condition, but their daughter had vanished. If my child vanished and police told me the bike was unharmed ... not sure I would be happy with that.

They are, what you did was beyond amazing. This is a hitch and it will be a minor one. It may even be my fault for suggesting 'Sierahs Websleuth Warriors' for the watermark. I think it's just a little confusion and for it to be 'officially' WS it needs the official WS watermark.

We're all just so desperate to get justice for Ce and any others, including the Mods. Things have gone at 1000mph. Please don't be upset you are amazeeeeeeeeeballsssss <3

May I ask, why do the documents need to have the 'official WS' watermark? They are public records, right? They don't actually belong to anyone? In the spirit of getting justice for Sierah, shouldn't they simply be shared?

Thanks - so that suggests that police told Sierah's family that her bike was in good condition.

I guess, but I can't say for sure. Maybe family was at the scene when LE found the bicycle. Maybe a family member found it. I don't know.

I'm still trying to catch up. Just throwing out different ideas here. I'm wondering if the blood on the motorcycle isn't possibly mixed with his blood and they just aren't disclosing that piece quite yet. They've confirmed HER blood was on it but the blood could have been on his hands or even if he set the helmet on the seat of the bike once back at his house. If he hit her with the helmet as he drove by in his truck she would more than likely veer off the road and into the ditch and there wouldn't likely be any damage to the bike (or minimal). It may not have even been enough to knock her out, but any head wounds bleed like crazy. Heck, if she turned towards the truck to see and he caught her eyebrow area, I know those cuts bleed horribly! He could have tossed her and the bike in the truck (with no one seeing the bike if it was lying down) and then maybe sat the helmet on the seat of the bike etc. Or if he had blood on his hands he could have simply moved the bike and her blood (mixed with his) could be all over the motorcycle and still not used in the actual abduction of her.

I guess, but I can't say for sure. Maybe family was at the scene when LE found the bicycle. Maybe a family member found it. I don't know.

Police found the bike at midnight, she was reported missing at 11PM. Wouldn't family be at home hoping that Sierah came home?

May I ask, why do the documents need to have the 'official WS' watermark? They are public records, right? They don't actually belong to anyone? In the spirit of getting justice for Sierah, shouldn't they simply be shared?

I'm not sure but just guessing. If they were public record and published in MSM, yes. Per TOS you still need to provide a link for credit. They were obtained for the purpose of sharing on WS, I think it's different and well, tbh I trust Tricia and the Mods, that they know what needs to be done.

They don't. It is a resource currently published on a third party website with a link provided on this site. The documents are password protected and cannot be modified by anyone except those who have the password - presumably the document owner and the retracter.

Police found the bike at midnight, she was reported missing at 11PM. Wouldn't family be at home hoping that Sierah came home?

You're right, it was reported the LE found the bike.

As for family waiting at home - she was abducted just 100 yards from her home, the bike was found there. So family might have been outside too with LE scouring the area. After all they don't need to sit by the phone nowadays. If Sierah had come while everyone was searching in that initial hour, nobody would have missed that.

Greetings,I just joined and posted in the "Known and suspected victims" thread. Hope I posted corrected area? Which one is the ongoing thread?

There were dozens of people helping to canvas the area. They did a methodical search in sections radiating out from JDWs home. Two locals found a suspicious mound of dirt in the corn field and alerted the sheriff. They stayed until the sheriff arrived.

Yes, this region of Ohio is a huge dumping ground for JDW, IMO.
He could literally have victims hidden anywhere. For example, many family farms got split. In the middle if all those fields are woods...you see them out in the middle of the fields 2-3 miles in from the road. The only access routes are farm lanes. The families would get their firewood from there, but also use it as a dumping ground for old stuff, furniture, whatever they would normally have to pay to take to the landfill. You would be surprised what piles of junk are in the woods of NW Ohio. He wouldn't even have had to bury victims...just hide them under so old junk, farm equipment, old cars, etc.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

You're right, it was reported the LE found the bike.

As for family waiting at home - she was abducted just 100 yards from her home, the bike was found there. So family might have been outside too with LE scouring the area. After all they don't need to sit by the phone nowadays. If Sierah had come while everyone was searching in that initial hour, nobody would have missed that.

I have read different reports about distance from bicycle to Sierah's home. Police found the bike and they would not allow family to enter that crime scene. The only way family would know that the bike was in perfect condition is if police told them that fact at the time they told family that their daughter was very likely abducted.

Greetings,I just joined and posted in the "Known and suspected victims" thread. Hope I posted corrected area? Which one is the ongoing thread?

:welcome: To WS

This thread is for the case discussion concerning the alleged abduction and murder of Sierah and the accused, James D Worley

The other thread is for discussion of other possible victims, and crimes of James D Worley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
funeris antro