Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #7 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's Worley's business. Some of us knew he did trucking and then "engine repair" now he provided a "shuttle service" as well

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk
Omg. This is sickening! I just read in the other thread about the other murdered girl that flew from from Detroit to Toledo, then i came here and read this.

Sent from my 5017B using Tapatalk

I thought there were 2 out buildings, a very large barn, and another smaller building.

He had just built a lean to shed recently. maybe they are talking about that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has it ever been said what the brother's disability was? I know we can't sleuth family but Is it at all possible that those attends, restraints, hood, confinement box (freezer) etc were not used on female victims but for an out of control family member? Families do some pretty strange things to control a person with an intellectual disability or mental health issues. Just something that crossed my mind as I went over the spread sheet in the other thread of possible victims and noticed long stretches of inactivity. I think Ohio has a few SK's in their midst.

Has it ever been said what the brother's disability was? I know we can't sleuth family but Is it at all possible that those attends, restraints, hood, confinement box (freezer) etc were not used on female victims but for an out of control family member? Families do some pretty strange things to control a person with an intellectual disability or mental health issues. Just something that crossed my mind as I went over the spread sheet in the other thread of possible victims and noticed long stretches of inactivity. I think Ohio has a few SK's in their midst.

The local news reported from their criminal history report they got that one 911 call from JDW was because he stated "his brother was off his meds and kicking the door down "... that was all the info ever stated about his brother publicly.

I found this when trying to understand serial killers today. "JDW" can possibly easily be placed where "Evonitz" appears.

Evonitz was the most dangerous of all predators--an invisible one. Police say now that those closest to him—his wives, sisters, mother, friends and co-workers—had no idea he was a killer. That was how he planned it.

It seemed that Evonitz delighted in outsmarting police, in making his crimes as daring as possible. Police describe his victims as "low-risk," meaning that they did nothing to put themselves in danger. But his crimes were "high-risk," in the sense that he abducted victims from busy suburban neighborhoods in the middle of the day.

"Just like an animal, he stalks his victims, waits for the right time and takes them."

Evonitz collected the tools of rape and murder and hid them in plain sight. He had at least two handguns, a plastic tub for his victims, a pair of handcuffs that he reinforced with wire, and a 2-by-4 with ropes and eyebolts that he used for bondage.

Evonitz made scouting trips and careful notes of what he saw. In his secret footlocker police found scraps of paper, old envelopes, anything he could find, on which he had written directions to potential victims' houses and descriptions of young girls.

Police now know that Evonitz spent hours traveling the back roads of South Carolina and Virginia. [Wife #2] rode with her husband on some of these trips. To her, they were harmless sightseeing trips. To Evonitz, they were scouting expeditions. He was trolling for potential victims and the best places to dispose of their bodies. http://www.fredericksburg.com/local...cle_ca6d7704-8643-501f-917a-56a9d6d0d76b.html

Years later, while on the run in South Carolina, he told his sister . . . that he had abducted and raped a 15-year-old girl. . . . He was horrified and disgusted with himself.

"Why would you do such a thing?" she asked.

"Impulse," Evonitz replied.

Impulse was a ready excuse for Evonitz, but he was more complicated than that. He had urges but he could control them. His violence didn't burst from within him unexpectedly. It was his preference, a well-developed appetite.
Police have learned that Evonitz carefully plotted the who, where and when of his crimes. Only when he was ready did the safe Henry Jekyll become the wicked Edward Hyde.
http://www.fredericksburg.com/local...cle_3a2cbf42-0568-5789-a396-e1fc60dcbb9c.html

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2016/08/person_of_interest_identified.html

[FONT=&amp]"The person of interest, whom police are declining to identify, is known to law enforcement and has been tied to similar crimes in the past, Shepard said."

It makes me believe something is tied. What bothers me more is the half eaten sandwiches at both locations.[/FONT]

What confused me about this statement is how they are using the word "past"...in the past, as in before Yvonne's disappearance, or in the past, as in before the date of the press release??

The local news reported from their criminal history report they got that one 911 call from JDW was because he stated "his brother was off his meds and kicking the door down "... that was all the info ever stated about his brother publicly.

The 1990 court docs mentioned his brother, IIRC. I don't know where to find it again after all the kerfuffle and I didn't save that one.

What confused me about this statement is how they are using the word "past"...in the past, as in before Yvonne's disappearance, or in the past, as in before the date of the press release??
Since they released a new sketch of what she may look like does that mean she could be alive?

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Since they released a new sketch of what she may look like does that mean she could be alive?

Without a body there is always a chance. Look at Jaycee Dugard, the 3 in Cleveland.

If she really just ran away you would think she would just come forward.

There were several buildings on the property to be searched, but I do think the " North Barn" is a reference to a room in The Barn on the north end (see how it is listed in the screen shot?). Sometimes referred to as "North Barn Room" or "Barn, North Room"

Good find! The North end of the bard is where Worley had a hidden room.

Without a body there is always a chance. Look at Jaycee Dugard, the 3 in Cleveland.

If she really just ran away you would think she would just come forward.

Would it be off, it is an assumption and going on a whim even though they aren't saying it is related, could the L undergarments be more her size?

***Graphic Sorry***

Maybe he knocked her out and zip tied her hands to the middle of the handle bars. That's the only way I can see him being able to drive with her on the bike.

Sorry this was suppose to be a reply. I didn't quote it right I guess.

The 1990 court docs mentioned his brother, IIRC. I don't know where to find it again after all the kerfuffle and I didn't save that one.

All I could find in the 1990 doc is a statement that Worley has one older sister and one younger brother.

There were several buildings on the property to be searched, but I do think the " North Barn" is a reference to a room in The Barn on the north end (see how it is listed in the screen shot?). Sometimes referred to as "North Barn Room" or "Barn, North Room"
Yep! Thank you. I adjusted the SS to show all 'barn' as one location. And now I have mental images that I may never wash clean from my brain. :(

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I may be remembering incorrectly, but at one time I think someone asked about vehicles Worley owned in 1990 or 2000. These were listed as his assets in the 2000 documents:

'94 Geo Metro
'84 V.W. Rabbit
1980 Chevy truck

Can whomever had his email send it to me, I want to check some things with his phone number and email address.

I may be remembering incorrectly, but at one time I think someone asked about vehicles Worley owned in 1990 or 2000. These were listed as his assets in the 2000 documents:

'94 Geo Metro
'84 V.W. Rabbit
1980 Chevy truck
I was am still concerned about a "classic" vehicle he may have had about 2 years ago. My daughter had something odd happen where a guy blocked tge bike lane and was "messing around" in his trunk as she approached. This person saw the resy6of us following up the rear and closed the trunk and drove off. We had previously made jokes, but hindsight I wonder what would have happened had she not have been out with us.

I was am still concerned about a "classic" vehicle he may have had about 2 years ago. My daughter had something odd happen where a guy blocked tge bike lane and was "messing around" in his trunk as she approached. This person saw the resy6of us following up the rear and closed the trunk and drove off. We had previously made jokes, but hindsight I wonder what would have happened had she not have been out with us.

He owned a 1948 Ford truck. I posted the info in an earlier thread.

It's a capital H. My name is Sharon. I've seen the sh capitalized many times

Here is is a screen shot of the line that says "shock collar" or "snock collar"

Having done transcriptions from handwritten notes of doctors who have horrible penmanship, I would still say it is sHock collar. With all the horrendous things being discovered, a shock collar seems to fit his dastardly deeds. The H does look like an N, but when I rush printing sometimes I will make an H with the crossing like starting near the bottom, the same as this seems to be. Whoever wrote this does not have neat writing style, some other letters are difficult to read, also. For instance, the R at the end of collar looks like ...? JMO

Can whomever had his email send it to me, I want to check some things with his phone number and email address.

Yes, I would be interested in having his email as well. I have had some success in the past digging things up, but I haven't found a good starting point for JDW, yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
callumh804