GUILTY OH - Tiffany Brown, 26, Bellefontaine, 11 Feb 2011

I'm a complete idiot. I misread the title thinking Tiffany was 11 (instead of disappeared on the 11th) so I just read through the entire post thinking this was an 11 year old we're talking about..and I was ridiculously confused. Wow. Just wanted to share my blonde moment with everyone.

Now that I'm on the right track.. I really hope Tiffany is found soon. I'm glad the police seem to be taking this seriously.

I'm a complete idiot. I misread the title thinking Tiffany was 11 (instead of disappeared on the 11th) so I just read through the entire post thinking this was an 11 year old we're talking about..and I was ridiculously confused. Wow. Just wanted to share my blonde moment with everyone.

Now that I'm on the right track.. I really hope Tiffany is found soon. I'm glad the police seem to be taking this seriously.

Ha-ha. I've had a number of red-hair moments of late. [URL=http://www.millan.net][/URL] You blondes seem to be spreading this "moment" stuff around! :)

The police seem to have a good hold on all areas of the investigation, which is encouraging. I do wish though they'd tell us more.

They arent telling us much anymore bc the family thinks someone she knows is responsible for her disappearance and if that is the case then they could be watchin every move the cops make, and if they find out that the cops nko something that they dont want known, they could act harshly, to put it simply

In my opinion, the cops aren't doing enough. They should be combing every inch of Logan county, every creek, woods and field. They should have search parties going 24/7.

Did anyone contact the search group out of Columbus? I forget what they are called - that would probably be the closest one to Bellefontaine.

IDK, I know family and friends were gonna form a search group, but so far i havent heard anything

In my opinion, the cops aren't doing enough. They should be combing every inch of Logan county, every creek, woods and field. They should have search parties going 24/7.

Maybe there's a reason they aren't out searching. Maybe they're working closely with the family. If the family believes someone Tiffany knows could be responsible there could also be evidence backing it up. LE could be working an angle that we don't have information on. With that being said ...I would still prefer to hear about a search effort from either LE, friends, family, the community ...anyone!

Maybe there's a reason they aren't out searching. Maybe they're working closely with the family. If the family believes someone Tiffany knows could be responsible there could also be evidence backing it up. LE could be working an angle that we don't have information on. With that being said ...I would still prefer to hear about a search effort from either LE, friends, family, the community ...anyone!

I agree. I think LE knows far more than we do, and that is possibly the reason we do not hear of searches. But that does not excuse family, friends, and the community from conducting their own searches. Where is everyone, and why hasn't something been organized?

Idk..The one who has been keeping me updated hasnt said anything about it today, and my neighbor jus called and said that Fox 28 news is in town, by the police station..

I agree. I think LE knows far more than we do, and that is possibly the reason we do not hear of searches. But that does not excuse family, friends, and the community from conducting their own searches. Where is everyone, and why hasn't something been organized?

It's strange and one thing I never understand, some missing people generate hundreds of people for searches and others can barely pull together a team of ten.

O/T ...I'm along the Hudson to :bananapowerslide:

NG is going to have Tiffany's case on in a few minutes..

Tiffany's case on NG now; MK talking about who she was dating, anyone on internet, anyone in her past, etc.
She did make the deposit; went to pick up boys before going to Western Union and left them with sitter, texted friend that she was going to Chucky cheese for pizza, at 11:30PM sitter called Tiffany's mother to say she still was not home.
Mother was not really concerned at 11:30PM, she took the boys was not really concerned or alarmed. (?)

Reported missing the next day (Saturday)
Phone was turned on between 6:30-8:30AM and a call was made to Chicago, her family said she does not know anyone there
A text was sent from phone at 6:46AM to the father of the boys.

Boys' father lives about 2 hours away
Police not saying if they spoke to him

MK thinks forensic evidence in the car might be important if the texter was not too bright, has no idea about the bumper sticker being taken off

Car found in a 6-unit complex; one man said he did not know her but it turned out he did (?)
Her mom did not know of anyone she knew there

Police questioned a male that lives in the APT Complex where auto found - 6 units that are duplexes.

Man says he didn't know her but turns out he did. ( said by Eli J-show producer)

Yet the mother says, she didn't know anyone at the apt.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HOLLYMOORE73
Back