GUILTY OH - Tiffany Brown, 26, Bellefontaine, 11 Feb 2011

I just caught up from yesterday afternoon. Those poor old people, sadly I don't think they stand a chance. I'm with angela, I don't think he would have taken the couple with him. They would just slow him down not to mention draw more attention to him knowing their disappearance would go public. Maybe I'm giving him too much credit, he doesn't seem too swift. IMO

I just can't understand how Tiffany body was in house for 4 days and no smell ???

If something or someone out in the field the chopper going to catch it first. I would think they have a better view in the air.

I thought that Samuel was seen in Ada with older man????

I just can't understand how Tiffany body was in house for 4 days and no smell ???

If something or someone out in the field the chopper going to catch it first. I would think they have a better view in the air.

I thought that Samuel was seen in Ada with older man????

When was this?? That he was seen

wow that a big house. I wonder if they had a house keeper? I not being smart.. Or if the they had laborers to help keep up with the ground?

wow that a big house. I wonder if they had a house keeper? I not being smart.. Or if the they had laborers to help keep up with the ground?

I wonder also, thats alot for such an eldely couple to keep up with, it all looks well kept, maybee faimly helps out?

Has anyone started a thread on the Russels?? I think they deserve one

That's a good question! Being in their 90's I'm sure they couldn't maintain the house and the grounds on their own. If they hired illegals to do work for them (just saying because they work cheaper and it's known to happen) they might be as willing to come forward out of fear of immigration. Just a thought.

snip

The couple lives two miles from where Littleton's car was found Wednesday. ... Friday that Littleton was spotted near Ada, Ohio with an elderly male. ... Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Samuel Littleton II, ...
http://www.whiotv.com/news/26906791/detail.html

Ok, that would be today then, lets hope this couple is ok, no mention of seeing Gladis tho, just the man if it was them the sighting is unconfirmed

How far is Ada from Bellefontaine?

http://www.examiner.org/index.php?o...ouple-littleton&catid=34:local-news&Itemid=55

Richard and Gladis Russell, who live along County Road 91, were last seen by a neighbor Wednesday, the same day Mr. Littleton clocked out of work early at 9:51 a.m. from Kenton Iron Works. He has worked there for 10 years.

A reported sighting of the vehicle in Ada proved false, according to the Kenton Times based on information from the Hardin County Sheriff’s Office.Mr. Littleton has been Ms. Neeley’s boyfriend for 11 years, and together in 2009 they purchased the 729 Eastern Ave. residence where Ms. Brown’s body was found early Thursday.

They rented the property for several years from the Russells prior to the purchase.

They should also put out a Silver Amber Alert. IMO They know the car they're looking for and the suspect.

THe thing about Ohio is.....2 hours any direction and you're out of the state. :(

I wonder also, thats alot for such an eldely couple to keep up with, it all looks well kept, maybee faimly helps out?

It could be that SL himself did work for them and helped with upkeep.

I wonder if he is related in any way to this couple??

http://www.examiner.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=19073:search-on-for-missing-couple-littleton&catid=34:local-news&Itemid=55

"Agents of Ohio’s Bureau of Criminal Identification and Investigation are assisting with the case and are processing evidence including the pants discovered Wednesday night.

Lt. Birt said detectives were going to review preliminary results with BCI agents today.

He said the department would not release cause, time nor location of Ms. Brown’s death until after the review.

Lt. Birt also declined to comment on how Ms. Brown’s body was hidden in the basement.

The Littleton/Neeley residence has 1,365-square-feet of living space with a greenhouse off the back. It sits on a full basement.

Access to the basement staircase is at the rear of the residence and off the kitchen."

~~~

A few observations: The one reporter said it was a shirt, but I guess it was his pants? That video where you see him coming into the kitchen creeps me out even more now. Was he coming from the basement? **shivers** Did he keep her alive down there for a time?

Also in the article, it says he clocked out from work early on Wednesday. It also says he was passing out flyers there. I'm assuming he was at the residence from Friday through Wednesday morning. **shivers again** I wonder what prompted him to make his great escape on Wednesday morning at 9:51 and why not hide his bloody pants?

I bet they have help from family or others with the yard work. I also bet they rent out the farm land to other farmers to use or else the family (if they have children and grandchildren?) does the farming.

I also wonder who plows out the drive when it snows. I'm sure they have equipment (tractors) but can't see many 85 year olds doing it.

Please let them be ok. :confused:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mdc_fm
Back