OH OH - William 'Bill' Comeans, 14, Columbus, 7 Jan 1980 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
All three attacks were reported to the police and investigated by them. After the second attack, Bill took a polygraph test.
LE stated he was not forthcoming about his attackers - whatever that may mean and we don't know what that means.
It means they had reason to suspect he wasn't telling the truth about his "attackers"

The temperature in mid-winter january is not inviting for any outdoor auto-erotic fantasies.
Look there are people who will get into bathing suits, and jump into a hole in a frozen lake in the dead of winter, just for the "fun" of it , weather isn't something id call a reliable factor, at all. Some people will have sex in the pouring rain

Father and neighbor found Bill. Do you imply that the neighbor was involved in a cover-up as well?
I believe I read somewhere it was father and brother, but either way its possible, upon seeing his son in that state he asked whomever was with him to not say anything . If you've ever seen autoerotic deaths, they're pretty disturbing, sometimes, they're bound in weird positions, one of the 2 I saw was in the woods, with a bag over his head, and his whole body was suspended in trees, his "safety" the rope around his leg to help him get free, slipped up his leg, so he couldn't free himself ..OR he passed out to the point he couldn't anyway..

Like this case, his parents would find him with bruises on his neck, which he would attribute, to wrestling.

IMHO any theory in this cases, including suicide and erotic game gone wrong, leaves impoortant questions open. The only way forward will be to investigsate the DNA that was found, and to open the case to new investigations.
I don't think it does really unless you're willing to delve into speculation, putting aside what evidence has already been uncovered.

- the police didn't believe he was telling the truth about his attackers, being a former, Deputy Sheriff, people aren't brought in for a polygraph, when youre suspected of telling the truth. SOMETHING raised their suspicions, about his story, just as it has mine, And the results of that polygraph lead the investigators, to conclude he was being untruthful about the attackers.

Another oddball based on the sticky, is that immediately after bill disappears, they feel he was abducted. Now I've met with parents of missing kids, and ill tell you Ive never seen 1 EVER assume the child was abducted, immediately, they'll usually put just about every mental barrier in front of that possibility as they can.. they'll say he's gone, or he's missing, but they don't usually say he was abducted.

I mean come on he's only gone what 20 minutes?, yet they automatically feel he was taken?

Unfortunately this is common in cases, where parents have killed their children.

Unless this was a case of abuse being covered up , which I don't think it is , though its still possible, then what is it ?

That could also explain the families, insistence, on it being a homicide, to shift blame .

Where he was and how they just happened to find him also raise red flags. they just happen to find him, around the corner with a scarf knotted around his neck?...just in time too?

<modsnip>

Trimmed by me:
Another oddball based on the sticky, is that immediately after bill disappears, they feel he was abducted. Now I've met with parents of missing kids, and ill tell you Ive never seen 1 EVER assume the child was abducted, immediately, they'll usually put just about every mental barrier in front of that possibility as they can.. they'll say he's gone, or he's missing, but they don't usually say he was abducted.

I mean come on he's only gone what 20 minutes?, yet they automatically feel he was taken?

BBM: Most families of missing kids don't have two prior attacks to base their quick thinking on. I wager that if the family did not react to that, people would say they weren't using the information available to them and reacted too slowly. As to your suggestions about the family, I can't even go there. What evidence besides their quick reaction are you basing that thinking on? Speaking of conjecture and speculation ...

thanks for the link to the sticky,

Those facts still don't bolster the claim that this was a homicide. Ive only seen 2 (which is 2 too many) autoerotic deaths in my line of work. NEITHER, had their pants unzipped , so that's not really a reliable indicator.

A lot doesn't make sense in this case, so you have to work with what the evidence points you to .

I'm sorry if I cant look past the obvious in this case, but I cant simply throw out speculation as to what happened, when the evidence is right there telling you something different.

More than likely, given what I've read, either way , if injuries were reported or not, the strongest evidence in this case, points, to a adolescent, who's engaging in autoerotic practices.

Or a severe form of attention getting, that went awry .. I don't believe, unless there's more evidence that is not posted here, that this was a homicide

RichKelly, welcome and thank you! Hubby is ex LE and he said the exact same thing.

But I still keep digging for other answers.:blushing:

As I mentioned when I first came across this thread, my own first thought was autoerotic asphyxiation as well. I still think it's a possibility and would explain no signs of struggle. Maybe he was told use of Valium enhanced the experience but it ended up causing things to go horribly wrong, especially if he were alone.
How would a person in 1980 learn of this practice? Would another male have told him about it? Would he read about it in a magazine? I ask because I'd never heard of it til I was a grown woman in my mid-20s, and then only because a neighborhood boy accidentally hanged himself this way. Was this type of sexual practice widely known to young men in the 80s?

Trimmed by me:

BBM: Most families of missing kids don't have two prior attacks to base their quick thinking on. I wager that if the family did not react to that, people would say they weren't using the information available to them and reacted too slowly. As to your suggestions about the family, I can't even go there. What evidence besides their quick reaction are you basing that thinking on? Speaking of conjecture and speculation ...

Im not making suggestions to the family, Im saying if its not a case of abuse, to explain repeated marks on the victim he attributed to his "attacks" (which I don't think it is) what is it?, because it doesn't look like a homicide.

Im not saying that it cant be, im saying that it doesn't appear so . Now I know we all love a good murder mystery, but even the police that investigated the case even polygraphed, the victim, and they didn't believe his story about his attackers. That in and of itself says the police thought his story was a little far fetched.

And BTW, with the death of ANY child the family are always the first to be investigated

In the end, they concluded, that it was an accidental autoerotic, death.

Its also important to remember this was back in the 80's when this wasn't such a well known phenomena , so for them to come up with that seems like they had pretty credible evidence, to believe so

RichKelly, welcome and thank you! Hubby is ex LE and he said the exact same thing.

But I still keep digging for other answers.:blushing:

Hi Tulessa thank you ...

it just comes, from experience, we go to school for this stuff, if you see this kind of stuff every day for years, eventually the "it must be a serial killer" thing fades, unless there's evidence to support it

As I mentioned when I first came across this thread, my own first thought was autoerotic asphyxiation as well. I still think it's a possibility and would explain no signs of struggle. Maybe he was told use of Valium enhanced the experience but it ended up causing things to go horribly wrong, especially if he were alone.
How would a person in 1980 learn of this practice? Would another male have told him about it? Would he read about it in a magazine? I ask because I'd never heard of it til I was a grown woman in my mid-20s, and then only because a neighborhood boy accidentally hanged himself this way. Was this type of sexual practice widely known to young men in the 80s?

When I was a kid I remember other kids talking about "passing out" ..where they would positionally asphyxiate themselves, then pass out on the floor...Where did they get it ... damned if I know , But this was in 2nd grade.

and yes I tried it too and threw up all over my moms floor... but that wasn't a masturbatory practice it was cutting off your O2 to the pint you passed out .. Dumb?.. you bet it was

You may never know how one comes upon this kind of stuff.. its horrible, finding them is both a shock, and heartbreaking thing, the family is usually horribly embarrassed by it, and as with the death of any loved, one especially your children, the parents eat the responsibility.

You aren't supposed to bury your kids, and anytime we do we feel we failed as parents.

Im not saying they don't exist, but the problem with looking past the obvious is that we tend to let conjecture, overtake the evidence.
It's not conjecture to accept the ruling of a coroner who has examined all of the evidence.

Coroner Says New Rome Boy Murdered
The Columbus Dispatch - April 23,1980
"A New Rome youth found strangled to death near his home on January 7 was murdered, the Franklin County coroner ruled on Tuesday."

"The belated finding was issued after a "personality analysis" and information packet was processed by the FBI's Behavioral Analysis Laboratory in Washington, D.C..."

"The FBI analysis negated the possibility of a suicide, as did a similar one returned by an expert from the New York City Police Department."
In the second incident, he was walking in the area of Beacon Hill Rd and Maple Dr. when two men jumped from a car and grabbed him...

"A subsequent medical examination determined the youth had been strangled."
Bizarre' strangling of boy ruled a homicide
Columbus Citizen - April 23, 1980
"The strangulation early this year of 14-year-old Bill Comeans was ruled a homicide Tuesday by Franklin County Coroner William Adrion."

"...Adrion said his ruling was based on autopsy findings, and the sheriff's department investigation of the death..."

Thanks, RichKelly for your excellent analysis. When I first read about this case, I also thought it might be the cause.

There are quite a few details, though, that still make me question the conclusion of auto-erotic asphyxiation.

I took the plunge and did a google search on forensic analysis of this type of death. (Yikes, if anyone traces my google search history, they'll wonder what I'm up to, haha.)

There has been some research done on deaths resulting from this type of activity, so there is some data available.

Forensic psychiatrist Stephen J. Hucker of the University of Toronto wrote a pretty good article describing how to determine if a death is the result of this activity.

http://www.forensicpsychiatry.ca/paraphilia/aea.htm

While its common for hypoxyphilia deaths to be mistaken as suicides, its very rare, almost unheard of, for practitioners to actually intend to kill themselves. (See last link below) Deaths resulting from hypoxyphilia are usually accidental, when the person makes a mistake.

Hucker describes the details at a hypoxyphilia death scene that are usually present:

First and foremost, it should always be possible to determine how the individual would have intended to control the degree of hypoxia and to escape from the situation. The intention is to survive the ritual not die from it, as might appear at first glance. When death occurs it is almost always due to the failure of a strategy intended to ensure recovery. Many authorities have insisted that a &#8220;fail-safe&#8221; device is invariably found but in my experience the strategy may often have been simply reliance on subjective judgment, as by releasing hold on a ligature or pulling off a plastic bag, presumably when a feeling of giddiness supervenes.

Second, there must be evidence of sexual activity. Often the body may be found either nude, partially nude, or with the penis projecting through an open fly, perhaps with the hand touching the genitals as if frozen in the act of masturbation. Ejaculation may have occurred though the latter can occur in other types of death and is not a conclusive sign. Cross-dressing in female clothing is a feature in about a quarter of the cases.

An indication of the importance of sexual fantasy to the hypoxyphile is that various forms of *advertiser censored* and other sexual paraphernalia are often found at the scene or among the deceased&#8217;s personal possessions. Sometimes a mirror will have been placed strategically near the body to allow the subject to view himself as he performs his ritual or a camera may have been set up so that the person may photograph or videotape himself. Others will create an entire environment that relates to some special fantasy and may involve, for example, the creation of a torture chamber or other obviously sadomasochistic theme.

While not all of these details exist at every hypoxyphilia death scene, at least one of them usually are.

None of these details were present at Bill's death scene.

Bill's suffocation was due to strangulation by his scarf. According to Bill's brother, who was at the scene within a few minutes, Bill's scarf was knotted tightly around his neck, with the knot at the back. It was so tight, Bob had to use a pocket knife to cut it off. Someone practicing hypoxyphilia wouldn't have knotted the scarf so tightly, nor would they have placed the knot at the back of his neck.

Second, its extremely rare for this type of death scene to not show some sign of sexual activity, as noted above.

While I could understand one or more of these features to be missing from Bill's death scene, the fact that none of these features were present makes it difficult to assume this was a hypoxyphilic death.

WRT the family, out of embarrassment, altering the death scene to cover up evidence, there was a patrol car in the neighborhood at the time Bill's family noticed he was missing. Bill's brother, Bob, told them Bill was missing as he was walking down the street in search of him. When Bill was alerted by others at the opposite end of the street, he went to the death scene immediately and the police officers followed. With LE nearby at the time of the discovery, there really wasn't time for anyone to alter evidence. Everyone at the scene was focused on resuscitating Bill.

In the early 80's, psych professionals were working hard to raise awareness with local LE professionals to recognize the signs of these types of deaths, so its understandable that the local officers reached this conclusion. They were likely learning about it in their job training.

Here are some more links to professional articles about hypoxyphilic deaths. Robert Hazelwood and Park Dietz did a lot of the early research on the topic.

http://www.corpus-delicti.com/auto.html

Autoerotic fatality - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The other clue that continues to nag me in this case is Bill's sudden decision to give up his paper route and the attacks, fear and hiding that followed shortly after. Something happened that summer, he met someone who frightened him, who he perceived as a threat. The absence of other personality changes in Bill and his ability to continue to socialize with others and do well in school indicates these behaviors weren't due to onset of an organic psych disorder.

JMO, of course. While I don't rule it out, it seems very unlikely, given all the other events that occurred beforehand and the lack of any evidence at the death scene.

Thanks, RichKelly for your excellent analysis. When I first read about this case, I also thought it might be the cause.

There are quite a few details, though, that still make me question the conclusion of auto-erotic asphyxiation.

I took the plunge and did a google search on forensic analysis of this type of death. (Yikes, if anyone traces my google search history, they'll wonder what I'm up to, haha.)

There has been some research done on deaths resulting from this type of activity, so there is some data available.

Forensic psychiatrist Stephen J. Hucker of the University of Toronto wrote a pretty good article describing how to determine if a death is the result of this activity.

http://www.forensicpsychiatry.ca/paraphilia/aea.htm

While its common for hypoxyphilia deaths to be mistaken as suicides, its very rare, almost unheard of, for practitioners to actually intend to kill themselves. (See last link below) Deaths resulting from hypoxyphilia are usually accidental, when the person makes a mistake.

Hucker describes the details at a hypoxyphilia death scene that are usually present:

While not all of these details exist at every hypoxyphilia death scene, at least one of them usually are.

None of these details were present at Bill's death scene.

Bill's suffocation was due to strangulation by his scarf. According to Bill's brother, who was at the scene within a few minutes, Bill's scarf was knotted tightly around his neck, with the knot at the back. It was so tight, Bob had to use a pocket knife to cut it off. Someone practicing hypoxyphilia wouldn't have knotted the scarf so tightly, nor would they have placed the knot at the back of his neck.

Second, its extremely rare for this type of death scene to not show some sign of sexual activity, as noted above.

While I could understand one or more of these features to be missing from Bill's death scene, the fact that none of these features were present makes it difficult to assume this was a hypoxyphilic death.

WRT the family, out of embarrassment, altering the death scene to cover up evidence, there was a patrol car in the neighborhood at the time Bill's family noticed he was missing. Bill's brother, Bob, told them Bill was missing as he was walking down the street in search of him. When Bill was alerted by others at the opposite end of the street, he went to the death scene immediately and the police officers followed. With LE nearby at the time of the discovery, there really wasn't time for anyone to alter evidence. Everyone at the scene was focused on resuscitating Bill.

In the early 80's, psych professionals were working hard to raise awareness with local LE professionals to recognize the signs of these types of deaths, so its understandable that the local officers reached this conclusion. They were likely learning about it in their job training.

Here are some more links to professional articles about hypoxyphilic deaths. Robert Hazelwood and Park Dietz did a lot of the early research on the topic.

http://www.corpus-delicti.com/auto.html

Autoerotic fatality - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The other clue that continues to nag me in this case is Bill's sudden decision to give up his paper route and the attacks, fear and hiding that followed shortly after. Something happened that summer, he met someone who frightened him, who he perceived as a threat. The absence of other personality changes in Bill and his ability to continue to socialize with others and do well in school indicates these behaviors weren't due to onset of an organic psych disorder.

JMO, of course. While I don't rule it out, it seems very unlikely, given all the other events that occurred beforehand and the lack of any evidence at the death scene.

Hi Betty,

I've actually read that before ..I was a forensics student before going into law enforcement... along with all the other fun stuff you learn on the job, anyway, but I've also read the materials from Roy Hazelwood(FBI) , the university of Hawaii and others as well.

The problem is that none of those are exclusive, Id venture to say that most, if not all AE fatalities, didn't choose to die , hence it being an accident.

They can be sometimes, VERY elaborate, or they can be as simple as a nail in the wall. The second victim I witnessed (I was present on 2 scenes) was simply a guy in a trash can with his knees, against his chest. His family knew nothing of this practice, there were no tell tale signs, nothing in his bedroom, no knotted shirts, no eye rings screwed in over his bed, not even pornographic materials, ..to be honest I don't even know how the hell he even masturbated.. his clothes were on , his hands were wedged, down the sides of the trashcan...it didn't look like an auto erotic death, but it was ruled one

In Bills case other than the supposed attacks, and his odd death, they apparently didn't find enough evidence, to rule it even an assault. It was furthered, by the fact HE was brought in to take a polygraph, that, according to what's written here, showed he was deceptive.

Eventhogh the coroner ruled his death a homicide, unless it was something totally random the evidence doesn't seem to support it

AS a HS football coach I can tell you (as Im sure are well aware) kids are FICKLE AS HELL...quitting his paper route, wouldn't really raise my suspicions and if they did , id be sure to determine why

AS for the knot at the back, just about every picture Ive ever seen, of an auto erotic fatality had a victim in a noose, or contraption, with the knot at the back or to the side or their dominant hand ..its not impossible (unfortunately)

What I find hard to believe is that hes attacked, 3 times, during the day, no one, even bill ever sees his attackers. And these attackers leave NO evidence other than the marks, ..no fingerprints, on the inner tube, or the bag, his bike, the note ?...Or ANY OF THE NOTES??

Unless this is a CIA trained operative, I don't see how its even possible

Also the behavior of the alleged offender doesn't add up.. He claimed he was receiving threatening letters, that even appeared in his locker at school, which means its either a teacher, students, or someone that works for the school .

There was apparently nothing in his lifestyle that would raise his risk, (drugs etc..) so why was HE selected as a victim.

The note said "he was warned" ..about what?

The story is so odd, that the people investigating it decide to polygraph the victim. in which the results, indicate Bill was being Deceptive

In the first attack he's jumped off a trail behind his school, they put a bag and an inner tube over his head , when he returns to get his bike, he finds a note .

the second attack he's supposedly laying for (an hour I believe it said) under a tree, in an non-secluded, area, it looks like a street , yet no one sees him laying there .

the third, hes supposedly abducted, from in front of his own house, taken around the corner and strangled.. for reasons unknown.

Yet hes found, only minutes later, (which seems suspicious on its own) ... and like the previous 2 theres no sign of a struggle in any of these scenes.

Unless theres more evidence, out there this seems too odd

Ok after reading all of the facts of this case, (at least the ones, here ) ive seen just about every theory on this boys death ,

Except one

Now I know this is going to draw some Ire and I apologize, but this is speaking from a Law enforcement stand point.

There have been quite a few cases, of autoerotic fatality which involved, the altering of the scene by parents or family who have found the deceased, mostly to avoid shock and embarrassment. I can honestly say that it wouldn't be beyond the realm of belief to say that the family knew it was such but chose to go with the homicide route, because it was "safe"

I know this flies in the face of what the reader is lead to believe surrounding this case, however, you have to let the evidence lead you, to the most likely possible answer,

Im sorry , but I don't think this was an intentional homicide, but possibly a tragic accident

I have 1 comment to make about this being an autoerotic fatality that the 'embarrassed' family covered up/altered the scene.... If that is the case, then why in the WORLD would they be trying SO hard to find his killer after all these years? They forgot that part?? :waitasec:

In MY opinion, had that been the case, they wouldn't be out there in the news, creating a twitter account, and on websleuths looking for help and answers to who the killer is.

Just my opinion, of course. :) :twocents:

I have 1 comment to make about this being an autoerotic fatality that the 'embarrassed' family covered up/altered the scene.... If that is the case, then why in the WORLD would they be trying SO hard to find his killer after all these years? They forgot that part?? :waitasec:

In MY opinion, had that been the case, they wouldn't be out there in the news, creating a twitter account, and on websleuths looking for help and answers to who the killer is.

Just my opinion, of course. :) :twocents:

And a welcome one,

Im not saying the did cover it up, im saying that its, common among AE deaths, for the family to "sanitize" the scene, therefore its a possibility

As for media, In 1994 a woman went on National TV to plead for the safe return of her 2 children who had been abducted, she stood before the media tears in her eyes, and asked for whomever had her babies, to please return them safely

The problem was that evidence, didn't point to this carjacking/abduction theory she so vehemently put forth.

Like this case, certain things didn't add up, eventually they began to believe the mom knew a little more than she was letting on.

If she never got caught, I think its s safe assumption to say that shed, at least portray an ongoing search to find their sons killer, even if it wasn't truthful

But pressing her, they found Susan Smith drowned, her 2 kids, in a nearby lake.

ANY experienced, detective, will tell you , You cant put too much faith in public persona, even years later. Darile Routierre will still try to tell you her sons killer is still out there despite this overwhelming amount of evidence against her, years after the fact, there's webpages, and forums, and a whole "free Darlie" movement

Believe me IF there's someone responsible for it there's nothing more id love than to toss his *advertiser censored* in the can, and give some closure to his family

But I just don't see it

Rich, those are instances of perps attempting to hide their crimes, which doesn't apply here. I do get your point about "public persona", and I think we'd all agree that sometimes relatives are left in denial, or embarrassed, and act accordingly. Personally, I do not believe that to be true in Bill's case.

The family's actions are not at issue. What should be examined, IMO, is whether LE conducted the investigation thoroughly, and with an open mind, or did preconceived notions and assumptions based on past experience cause them to default. Or, what IMO is even more likely, did the "very bizarre" case prove too great a challenge -- one rendered unsolvable by a lack of time and resources, and obvious evidence -- so the detectives simply gave up, and copped to the simpler conclusion offered by an NYPD "expert", who seems to be the only one completely satisfied with that determination. Otherwise, why didn't the coroner call it? Why the need to keep the case "open"? Clearly, the evidence was insufficient to support (or rule out) either homicide or AEA.

Emphasis is mine.

January 18, 1980
"We're treating this as a homicide", until the county coroner issues an official ruling on the death, Detective Tony Rich said.
Detective Rich: We've been working on it day and night since it happened, and with everybody we've talked to, we can't find a motive...
There's no apparent reason for his death, whatsoever. There's just nothing.
April 23, 1980
Investigators initially suspected the death was a suicide...
The FBI analysis negated the possibility of suicide as did one returned by an expert of the New York City Police Department.
September 13, 1981
However, two sheriff's detectives, Tony Rich and Robert West, said they do not believe Billy was murdered. Officially, they added, the homicide investigation is continuing.
Det. Rich: I personally don't believe there is a killer, but there might be."
[Detectives Rich and Martin] sought aid from a New York Police Department detective...The New York detective's opinion was a finding for autoerotic asphyxiation, and it concluded that the homicide investigation should be closed.
April 23, 1980
"The strangulation early this year of 14-year-old Bill Comeans was ruled a homicide Tuesday by Franklin County Coroner William Adrion."

Adrion said the case was "very bizarre" and required a lengthy investigation.
"...Adrion said his ruling was based on autopsy findings, and the sheriff's department investigation of the death..."
Coroner Adrion: We ran down all the different types of possibilities, and this was our best information.
September 13, 1981
The county coroner's office, after taking 3-1/2 months to rule Billy's death a homicide, has not changed its ruling.
Deputy Coroner Fardal: We had suspicions that it might be autoerotic. There were lots of problems with this case as far as the present and the past. We didn't have anything concrete to go on, so I tend to lean to the conservative side. I think a homicidal investigation is more thorough.

Asked if he believes Billy was murdered, Fardal replied, "I have no feeling one way or the other." He said the death was ruled a homicide primarily "to keep the case open".
Death of William Comeans being treated as homicide
Mystery Still Lingers Over Death of Billy Comeans

:moo::moo::moo:

Rich, those are instances of perps attempting to hide their crimes, which doesn't apply here. I do get your point about "public persona", and I think we'd all agree that sometimes relatives are left in denial, or embarrassed, and act accordingly. Personally, I do not believe that to be true in Bill's case.

The family's actions are not at issue. What should be examined, IMO, is whether LE conducted the investigation thoroughly, and with an open mind, or did preconceived notions and assumptions based on past experience cause them to default. Or, what IMO is even more likely, did the "very bizarre" case prove too great a challenge -- one rendered unsolvable by a lack of time and resources, and obvious evidence -- so the detectives simply gave up, and copped to the simpler conclusion offered by an NYPD "expert", who seems to be the only one completely satisfied with that determination. Otherwise, why didn't the coroner call it? Why the need to keep the case "open"? Clearly, the evidence was insufficient to support (or rule out) either homicide or AEA.

Emphasis is mine.

January 18, 1980April 23, 1980September 13, 1981April 23, 1980
September 13, 1981
Death of William Comeans being treated as homicide
Mystery Still Lingers Over Death of Billy Comeans

:moo::moo::moo:

In any case where the investigation stalls, you have to change tact, and stop looking in one direction.

Reconsider the evidence from step 1 as if you were starting all over again. Usually theres something missed OR the obvious was staring them right in the face

BUMPING with .....

.... News from "Bill Comeans" at twitter:

Bill Comeans &#8207;@BillComeans

The new DNA testing should be ready for my things by the end of the year.

Since we are in april now, we'll keep our fingers nimble till december .....

:juggle::juggle::juggle:

:bump:

Bumping for Bill Comeans.

We're not done with you yet, young man. You left us with too many questions.
Someone knows something and they need to come forward.

:beamup: Beam you up, young man! :beamup:

From BillComeans on twitter today:

Bill Comeans &#8207;@BillComeans

Police cases moving forward around the country, and here I am...

I can understand that the Comeans Family is not keen on waiting till december either! We've heard that song before.....

Maybe it is tiome to revive the petition at change.org.

Please sign and spread the word:

http://www.change.org/petitions/franklin-county-sheriff-office-columbus-ohio-refer-bill-comeans-murder-case-to-cold-justice?lang=en-US

Thank you! :balloons:

Thinking of Bill tonight -- wishing, hoping, and praying for the LEO's in whose capable hands this case rests. May they be inspired and enabled to forge onward to find the answers so that Bill might truly rest in peace.

Hugs to Bob and Kat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member